Legion-Tetris War Propaganda thread

D34th

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1317999846' post='2819692']
i've sat here for 5min and still cant figure out what this is supposed to mean?

NsO throws a Nuke yo kill Legion...and NSO picks them back up?
[/quote]

He combined elements of Pokemon and Duck Hunt.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at this thread, I wonder why we don't call this the "Worst Propaganda Ever" War.

Also,

[quote]Although I do appreciate him coloring me in as a beautiful girl. Thank you, someone, for finally getting my gender right.[/quote]

WHY

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1318011930' post='2819906']
It appears that one of Legion's members have surrendered to a lone member of our alliance.

This was immediately after they launched a strike with 50 bombers, lost almost all of them, and did no damage. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1318012433' post='2819909']
Congrats, lol, but who needs fighters :v:
[/quote]

Not Elrich!

To: Unknown Smurf From: Elrich von Richt Date: 10/7/2011 8:50:08 AM

Subject: Aircraft Dog Fight Report
Message: A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Elrich von Richt. In the attack you lost 2 fighter aircraft and destroyed 46 fighter aircraft launched by Elrich von Richt. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1318050642' post='2820530']
I don't even know what to say about this. I mean, I applaud you for coordinating and all, but..

[img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/ghostfacemo/thelegion.png[/img]
[/quote]
what is this i dont even

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1318054492' post='2820592']
Just going to leave this here. [b]LEGION WINNING[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qhUde.png[/img]
[/quote]

Aw nice bro! What noobs getting damaged and stuff in war. Strong post Dilber.

Hi, these short clips of stupidity are brought to you by Mr. O's [i]House of the Electric Quill[/i]. Hopefully I'll be able to complete a whole series by the time the war is over. Enjoy.

Part 1. WTF?
http://postimage.org/image/341oyz8ec/

Part 2. Status Report.
http://postimage.org/image/356usi6v8/

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318057679' post='2820624']
I think his point is the steepness of the drop, not the drop itself.
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing our inactives out. We'll repay you with nukes. This war has been the best thing for our alliance in a long time. How 'bout you guys?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318057807' post='2820626']
Thanks for clearing our inactives out. We'll repay you with nukes. This war has been the best thing for our alliance in a long time. How 'bout you guys?
[/quote]
I know you're trying to put a strong new face on the Legion but calm down a bit man.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318058425' post='2820632']
I know you're trying to put a strong new face on the Legion but calm down a bit man.
[/quote]

What do you think about my little story so far? I can put you in it if you want. (No aggro, legitimate question)

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318058503' post='2820633']
What do you think about my little story so far? I can put you in it if you want. (No aggro, legitimate question)
[/quote]
Kinda funny in parts, would probably work better if it wasn't from you, since it's obvious you're trying to give them an image transplant.

Well, and it's probably the jimmy beam talking, but the Legion doesn't need an image transpalant from me. The talent in their ranks made some emergence of standing up for themselves inevitable. I just got lucky enough to have been tacked to a rising star. This whole thing was already set to happen, with or without my dashing persona. If the Legion were truly so terrible I would have slunk away from the OWF without much ado, but they are much cooler than the OWF rep would make them out.

That said, they are a perfect fit to fight against the NSO, who have their own qualities and weaknesses. A scrappy loud mouth that punches above their weight limit but comes out better than they went in (that's you guys) and the nobodies that have been ridiculed their whole existence until they break bad with some real grit. That's a hell of a great story there.

Of course, tomorrow I'll sober up and edit this out to say simply "NSO sucks" but a fight between to great grudges is better than some other !@#$%^&* politicking that most of Bob goes through.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318058503' post='2820633']
What do you think about my little story so far? I can put you in it if you want. (No aggro, legitimate question)[/quote]

No need, really. Quality aside, propaganda of size larger than 450x150 pix will most likely remain only in this thread.

On second thought, don't confine yourself to this size, make big ones. :v:

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1317971362' post='2819541']
Taking a page from the D34th standard used in your embassy on our forums but I didn't participate in the WPE so I don't care.

for reference your quote.

[quote]I'm pretty sure that I wasn't in NpO 4 YEARS ago, so I doesn't care.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up though. Almost got a seizure.
[/quote]

You know, I'm typically one to stay out of the propaganda threads, given that I suck at this sort of thing and have nothing of value to add, but in this case, I feel it necessary to point out that D34th's native language is not English, and mocking him for the occasional misuse of a word isn't really fair.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1318071565' post='2820721']
You know, I'm typically one to stay out of the propaganda threads, given that I suck at this sort of thing and have nothing of value to add, but in this case, I feel it necessary to point out that D34th's native language is not English, and mocking him for the occasional misuse of a word isn't really fair.
[/quote]

Unless I'm misreading something, Cager isn't mocking d34th for his use of English. d34th said a while ago that he didn't care about something that didn't happen when he was in NpO. He later accused Cager of something that happened when Cager wasn't in MK.