Legion-Tetris War Propaganda thread

D34th

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318489220' post='2823992']
Hey now, you know facts and d34th propaganda have a complicated relationship.

It's also pretty funny to see him complaining about the war sides, I mean who knew it was such an outrageous offense to impose a fair fight upon Legion? WOW YOU GUYS ARE THE SAME SIZE THIS IS HORRIBLY UNFAIR SAVE LEGION
[/quote]
I don't think you understand how propaganda works...

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318489220' post='2823992']
Hey now, you know facts and d34th propaganda have a complicated relationship.

It's also pretty funny to see him complaining about the war sides, I mean who knew it was such an outrageous offense to impose a fair fight upon Legion? WOW YOU GUYS ARE THE SAME SIZE THIS IS HORRIBLY UNFAIR SAVE LEGION
[/quote]

I wouldn't really say the fight is very fair at all. Considering that Tetris and allies have more overall score/NS/members/stuff, and are being aided by allies and allies of allies and allies of allies of allies, and Legion is doing it on their own, I'd say that on paper it favors Tetris.

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1318525745' post='2824135']
I was impressed by the initial blitz, but this still sticks out like a sore thumb:

<snip>
[/quote]

OOC: He's got RL stuff going on.

Also (submitted by a Legionnaire who doesn't frequent the OWF on Legion forums--will submit name if they agree to it):
[img]http://www.artificer.us/images/legion-vs-tetris.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1318518792' post='2824101']
Shhhh! Don't tell him that! It's like telling a naive child that Santa doesn't exist.
[/quote]
SANTA DOESN'T EXIST?! :o

Also this:
[img]http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n388/SoranusClan/Legion-TetrisWarPropagandaSigsize.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1318523936' post='2824127']
[IMG]http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1673/funi.png[/IMG]

Summons up what's going on and the only question is when.
[/quote]

Well, if you guys want us too then all you have to do is ask. :P

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1318534504' post='2824185']
Well, if you guys want us too then all you have to do is ask. :P
[/quote]

Everyone knows the outcome already lol, those five alliances haven't got a hope in hells chance of winning without the aid and in the end military support from TLR, GATO and RoK, even before the fighting even really got under way the begging for aid from Tetris, NSO, IAA, NsO and BTA had started, its only a matter of time before they come crying for you to take on Legion for them so they don't have to surrender, the only question is WHEN?, Take away all the smoke, all the crap people use to hide truths and simple facts, the bottom line is those five alliances can not deal with Legion on their own and that point has already been proven by TLR, GATO and RoK funding the war.

The sad thing about all of this, is when did alliance like RoK and GATO start protecting spies ?

Edited by Timeline

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1318554185' post='2824336']
Everyone knows the outcome already lol, those five alliances haven't got a hope in hells chance of winning without the aid and in the end military support from TLR, GATO and RoK, even before the fighting even really got under way the begging for aid from Tetris, NSO, IAA, NsO and BTA had started, its only a matter of time before they come crying for you to take on Legion for them so they don't have to surrender, the only question is WHEN?, Take away all the smoke, all the crap people use to hide truths and simple facts, the bottom line is those five alliances can not deal with Legion on their own and that point has already been proven by TLR, GATO and RoK funding the war.

The sad thing about all of this, is when did alliance like RoK and GATO start protecting spies ?
[/quote]

I see you haven't changed.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318530475' post='2824162']
OOC: He's got RL stuff going on.
[/quote]

Now, I don't mean to doubt the story, but to have only 160k casualties at that level, he must have missed every single war the Legion has been in. That makes it look a bit suspicious to a casual observer.

But still, Legion seems to be doing well enough without him.

Edited by Letum