An Offer To Legion (For Great Justice!)

Rontastic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1317738015' post='2816069']
Nice to see the lulz machine out in full force, though technically I believe I have dibs on being Legion's next Viceroy.
[/quote]

Horse !@#$. I've already claimed it.

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1317738142' post='2816071']
You two should arm wrestle for it.
[/quote]

It's a three-way, $%&@ers. Nobody steals my thunder. They can only rent it for a while.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1317763016' post='2816396']
The Carlos Accords still exists?
[/quote]

But of course, darling. Side note, as Rontastic's promoter I expect to be contacted promptly. Please note the $50 appointment fee.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1317738015' post='2816069']
Nice to see the lulz machine out in full force, though technically I believe I have dibs on being Legion's next Viceroy.
[/quote]

I know of at least 2 people in TOP that has also called dibs on Legion viceroy, so in the end I think we're gonna have to have an all out war to determine who gets the honor.

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1317686617' post='2815024']
For example, did you know that you have two resources which you can share with other nations in order to boost your national economics? I KNOW! MIND BLOWN![/quote]
Here is just There without the T.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1317811489' post='2816989']
So I have to say in pure humor

I do believe NPO gets the Viceroy call

Just saying..

still too soon?

Take this as humor rat !@#$%^&*.
[/quote]

As a friend told me... 1/2 of me wants to laugh, the other half makes me want to rub your nose in it and say "NO!"

At least someone found me funny this morning.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1317813184' post='2817001']
As a friend told me... 1/2 of me wants to laugh, the other half makes me want to rub your nose in it and say "NO!"

At least someone found me funny this morning.
[/quote]

.. Are you talking to yourself? :P

Don't go insane Brehon.. I thought it was funny, could have been delivered better though :P

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1317811489' post='2816989']So I have to say in pure humor

I do believe NPO gets the Viceroy call

Just saying..

still too soon?

Take this as humor rat !@#$%^&*.[/quote]
[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1317813184' post='2817001']

At least someone found me funny this morning.[/quote]

This is why we don't let Brehon post when he hasn't had sleep. Move along...nothing to see...

Just putting it out there..but Chron has been working really hard at being not only Legion's next viceroy but also their public relations spokesman. So I believe that since Legion actually requires a PR spokesman, then he should get the job before anyone else does.

Sorry to break any hearts but seriously, Chron is doing you a favour. Do you really want to go insane trying to teach the kids from the special bus how to stagger, blitz and tech deal? I didn't think so.

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1317818790' post='2817033']
Sorry to break any hearts but seriously, Chron is doing you a favour. Do you really want to go insane trying to teach the kids from the special bus how to stagger, blitz and tech deal? I didn't think so.
[/quote]

You poor man. Do you really believe that I would teach them about staggering, blitzing, and tech dealing? No, no... I would teach them about the finer things in life... The thrill of tying one's own shoes! When it's appropriate to wear sweat pants as an adult! Fanny packs... fashion genius? And the benefits of applying soap and water to their Cheeto-dusted skin.

The alliance "Legion" has lost it's mystique and charm over the years. Everyone knows this. All I'm doing is trying to reintegrate them into a Planet Bob society where it's not so obvious they were once Legion. At the very least, we can get rid of that smell.

Edited by Rontastic

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1317828998' post='2817107']
You poor man. Do you really believe that I would teach them about staggering, blitzing, and tech dealing? No, no... I would teach them about the finer things in life... The thrill of tying one's own shoes! When it's appropriate to wear sweat pants as an adult! Fanny packs... fashion genius? And the benefits of applying soap and water to their Cheeto-dusted skin.

The alliance "Legion" has lost it's mystique and charm over the years. Everyone knows this. All I'm doing is trying to reintegrate them into a Planet Bob society where it's not so obvious they were once Legion. At the very least, we can get rid of that smell.
[/quote]
You and I need to have a brainstorming session, then. No reason we can't work together towards this noble end.

Having spoken to TehChron, he has graciously stepped aside in his attempt to be the official viceroy of The Legion.

As this is the case, I will be beginning a blog series featuring the minutes of meetings held with The Legion's leadership (if we can really call it that at this point) at their secret bowling alley headquarters. If I knew how to direct you to it, I would. But alas... you'll have to find it on your own.