Refilling the Matrix

ali5541

[center][IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/ali5541/tetrisallianceannouncement.png[/IMG][/center]

Reprogramming is always a hassle and imagine if you had to do it every three months. Well, the deadline is here and once again, Tetris has been reprogrammed. This time, however, the shuffle is quite impressive compared to the past two. May I introduce you to the new line of leaders that will be leading Tetris for the next three months.

[b]Programmer of Game Patent - KenfolkGTS (Koolaid_Ken)
[/b]
Koolaid_Ken is of new blood to Tetris and he truly found a way to win the votes of our members. He will be leading our war department and will also be our official Green Team Senate Candidate.

[b]Programmer of Components - dane0
[/b]
The Programmer of Components is a newly created position solely for the purpose of active recruitment and management of members. dane0 has been a member of Tetris for a few months now and has quickly found a way to be everyone's subject of love.

[b]Programmer of Line Completion - Vacant
[/b]
While this position that deals with trades and tech may be vacant, it will be temporarily handled by dane0.

[b]Programmer of Foreign Affairs - USMC123
[/b]
The Programmer of Foreign Affairs has finally seen a seat change and will handled by our previous Programmer of Game Patent. USMC123 will handle all things foreign, like you.

[b]Programmer of the Matrix - Ali5541
[/b]
The Programmer of the Matrix is also a newly created position that is designed specifically for the handling of communication. May it be IRC or Forums, this position manages it all. This position is held by Ali5541 whom previously held the position of Internal Affairs.

[b]Game Councilors - Hereno, Tank4Ever, Granat
[/b]
Like mentioned before, this is a lower government position designed for the purpose of advising. This current term includes two new Game Councilors and one veteran. Hereno, former head of foregin affairs, decided that he wants to try something new. He was nominated and elected for a Game Councilor position. Tank is new blood in our government circle. He has been an active member for a while now and we are pleased to have him. As for Granat, you all know him, he likes goats.

Finally, before wrapping up our announcement, we would like to say a formal goodbye to Pollard. He has been formally dismissed through a vote of no confidence. While he is still currently in the alliance, we are not positive of his future actions. Ridin High will be leading Tetris once again and we hope to return to our golden era under his leadership.

That is all!

tl;dr

New Government

Game Developer: Ridin High
Programmer of Foreign Affairs: USMC123
Programmer of Game Patent: KenfolkGTS
Programmer of the Matrix: Ali5541
Programmer of Components: dane0
Game Councilors: Granat, Hereno, Tank4Ever

o/ Selena Gomez
o/ Vanessa Hudgens
o/ Ashley Tisdale
o/ Demi Lovato

Edited by ali5541

Hello everyone, I'm back. So yeah we are going to be switching things up a little bit here. Tonight we held a vote of no confidence for our Game Developer, and of course our government members unanimously agreed. So it appears that I have been chosen among the others to be the leader. I'm sorry to those who were burnt in the past couple months, I will be contacting you soon to privately discuss these issues.

To the future o/

Edit: Welp shows how far apologizing to Legion can get you.

Edited by Ridin High

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1317300009' post='2811583']
Unfortunately changing government members doesn't excuse the actions they have progenerated.
[/quote]

Bawwwww? Is that a bawwww I see? :v:

In before 'do something about it'.

[quote name='ali5541' timestamp='1317269689' post='2810880']
[center]

Finally, before wrapping up our announcement, we would like to say a formal goodbye to Pollard. He has been formally dismissed through a vote of no confidence. While he is still currently in the alliance, we are not positive of his future actions. Ridin High will be leading Tetris once again and we hope to return to our golden era under his leadership.

[/quote]

So this is why he's sitting on the NAAC AA in peace mode.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1317300009' post='2811583']
Unfortunately changing government members doesn't excuse the actions they have progenerated.
[/quote]
Nippy beat me to it, but yeah. Do something about it. PLEASE.

Also congratulations to the new gov.