Refilling the Matrix

ali5541

What? I thought Pollard would surely be in that line up? What happened? :P

Congratulations on the reshuffle. Hopefully this will be a good opportunity to examine where your efforts are really best applied. If you take this moment to re-adjust your FA priorities, I'm sure the unpleasantness of the last week can be as water under the bridge.

Good luck moving forward.

[quote name='ali5541' timestamp='1317418216' post='2812930']
You really should think before you speak. I'm just saying. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

This also shows beforehand when some of your members didn't take my warning on IRC.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1317418781' post='2812941']
Itt: This discussion about Tetris' change of government is now about NAAC:
[/quote]

This happens whenever i post, i guess they just can't stop taking shots and bringing a old subject up.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1317429588' post='2813059']
This happens whenever i post, i guess they just can't stop taking shots and bringing a old subject up.
[/quote]

Well, then bring up the problem in private communications instead of making a public spectacle.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1317429588' post='2813059']
[/quote]

Uh, what?

Anyway, where are all of my minions? I know I told you to tell the world how superior Ashley Tisdale and I are to Hereno and his inferior cult.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317421601' post='2812977']
What? I thought Pollard would surely be in that line up? What happened? :P

Congratulations on the reshuffle. Hopefully this will be a good opportunity to examine where your efforts are really best applied. If you take this moment to re-adjust your FA priorities, I'm sure the unpleasantness of the last week can be as water under the bridge.

Good luck moving forward.
[/quote]

Thanks, we can only hope.

Meh i tried private didn't work, USMC brang it to the public so i guess that's where it stays. Anyways let's quit beating a dead horse, maybe the new gov will do better than the old gov. Pollard has all my respects and best wishes towards his future, as does tetris.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1317300009' post='2811583']
Unfortunately changing government members doesn't excuse the actions they have progenerated.
[/quote]

I'm sure they're quivering.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1317347580' post='2812298']
Stoners make the best leaders.
[/quote]

Well, I know that's always been my alliance's belief.

Good luck to the new gov.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1317470757' post='2813303']
I'm sure they're quivering.
[/quote]

That's not the point. People who do their best to live with propriety hold themselves accountable for their own actions and hold others accountable for theirs.

Diplomacy or war? The right tool for the right job. There is no point in wasting resources fighting an alliance that are only used as messengers for those that did the actual spying. Tetris, in this case, were used as bait by those who thought it would be easy to lure us out with such a simple ploy or at least try to mock us. But spying is for weaklings who lack courage to stand up to their foes.

No, considering that Tetris only saw a chance for a good laugh, I think we can be bigger than that and, should they attempt some effort at resolving this issue, I'm sure the leadership would be inclined to hear what they have to say. A slight of this nature won't be forgotten, but it can be forgiven under the right circumstances.