• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='steodonn' timestamp='1317313050' post='2811776']
Feels good to be back on maroon its been too long

( Now bring back the team forums )
[/quote]

Silly you, the team forums are right [url="http://mushroom-kingdom.info"]here[/url]!

Edit - Fixed link

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1317321210' post='2811947']
Wait, does this mean we have to give NSO access to Toad's Kitchen?
[/quote]

Well since they are apparently our puppies (I'm still confused on that point and would love to see the justification, but let's roll with it), it would be mean to not let them in, and feed them the scraps.

Edited by Seerow

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317322012' post='2811959']
Damn your scraps, Ill obnoxiously leap onto the table in the middle of dinner and start licking up your meal in it's entirety!
[/quote]

We'd be letting you into the kitchen, not the dining area. That is pretty exclusive, no puppies could force their way in there.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1317323672' post='2811992']
Oh man, RIA. Keep talking, you're turning me on!
[/quote]

Yet more evidence moving to Maroon benefits your gherkin.

edit: obligatory [img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/c/cb/FemaleCactuar.png[/img]

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317266087' post='2810741']
I didn't figure NSO for the types to hook up with [i]just anybody [/i], especially new enemies, to get a swipe at old enemies but then again greater alliances have done dumber things to touch the hem of power. Is this an ODP or an OADP?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO doesn't really consider NG, TLR, or MK to be enemies. In fact, since the end of the last war our relations with these alliances, as well as some notable others (such as GOONS) have improved quite a bit. I will not say we got along well prior to the war, but we were never that visible on either of each other's radar. NSO did have that one incident with MK, but other than that there were no real hostilities. So, I reiterate, NSO was never really an enemy to any of these alliances.

SF, on the other hand, has been gunning at NSO for years. Despite our own repeated efforts to reconcile and bury the hatchet we have been hounded as SF continues to work tirelessly to ensure our demise. GOD is without a doubt the alliance at the head of this anti-NSO conspiracy. But we do not consider them enemies.

NSO has always been an alliance that has valued peace above all else. Our history is marked by repeated attempts to avoid and resolve conflicts. It is with that in mind that we join this migration to maroon. This is a project for peace and for understanding with those maroon alliances. That is all that we have ever wanted.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317327459' post='2812052']
[color="#0000FF"]SF, on the other hand, has been gunning at NSO for years. Despite our own repeated efforts to reconcile and bury the hatchet we have been hounded as SF continues to work tirelessly to ensure our demise. GOD is without a doubt the alliance at the head of this anti-NSO conspiracy. But we do not consider them enemies.[/color]
[/quote]

RIA doesn't consider NSO to be an enemy of ours, sorry RV.

You should visit more by the way.

Edited by James Dahl

[color="#0000FF"]NSO doesn't really consider NG, TLR, or MK to be enemies. In fact, since the end of the last war our relations with these alliances, as well as some notable others (such as GOONS) have improved quite a bit. I will not say we got along well prior to the war, but we were never that visible on either of each other's radar. NSO did have that one incident with MK, but other than that there were no real hostilities. So, I reiterate, NSO was never really an enemy to any of these alliances.

SF, on the other hand, has been gunning at NSO for years. Despite our own repeated efforts to reconcile and bury the hatchet we have been hounded as SF continues to work tirelessly to ensure our demise. GOD is without a doubt the alliance at the head of this anti-NSO conspiracy. But we do not consider them enemies.

NSO has always been an alliance that has valued peace above all else. Our history is marked by repeated attempts to avoid and resolve conflicts. It is with that in mind that we join this migration to maroon. This is a project for peace and for understanding with those maroon alliances. That is all that we have ever wanted.[/color]
[/quote]I admit, I lol'd at this.

We want nothing but the best for Maroon, everyone, and it is in hat light that we have joined in this MEATy venture.

[color="#0000FF"]
NSO has always been an alliance that has valued peace above all else. This is a project for peace and for understanding with those maroon alliances. That is all that we have ever wanted.[/color]
[/quote]
This. NG, MK, NSO, and TLR are all peaceful alliances and we want nothing but the best for Maroon

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317321284' post='2811948']
Well since they are apparently our puppies (I'm still confused on that point and would love to see the justification, but let's roll with it), it would be mean to not let them in, and feed them the scraps.
[/quote]
So we give them access to SEH?

[quote name='Roxas' timestamp='1317334884' post='2812169']
/me was hoping to see RIA and is sort of disappointed

<_<
[/quote]

We weren't invited yo.

Mind you, apparently we found out NSO was moving to Maroon before they did. In the future we'll make sure NSO finds out what's planned for them at an earlier date.