Sup, Legion?

Hereno

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1317074602' post='2809084']
lol awesome.

Legion, GB and Lord Swampy were two of your BEST members. "The reason why people hate us is because they still connect us with Great Britain and Lord Swampy" lulz. Really? No. People hate you because of your ignorance.
[/quote]
How well did you know those two really?

Swampy is a good guy, and didn't deserve most of the crap that got dumped on him. But he did some awesomely dumb things, like well the stuff that led to Purplegate.

GB on the other hand... oh lord, are you going to claim he was a good leader here? How bad is your memory?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1317082096' post='2809219']
How well did you know those two really?

Swampy is a good guy, and didn't deserve most of the crap that got dumped on him. But he did some awesomely dumb things, like well the stuff that led to Purplegate.

GB on the other hand... oh lord, are you going to claim he was a good leader here? How bad is your memory?
[/quote]
Saying he was a good member and saying he was one of Legions best are two mutually exclusive terms.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1317082139' post='2809221']
Consider this notice of cancellation for copyright infringement. I'll see you in 96 hours or so.

Varianz/anthony/nso people - Can you get our dudes ready?!
[/quote]

See you in court!

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1317074229' post='2809080']Because they look like they are just going to keep taking things like this so it's likly to keep happening, chances are that the OP doesn't care if their reputation is hurt and I doubt it's raising Legions but maybe it is and I'm not reading correctly.
[/quote]

Name me some alliances who wouldn't "take" things like this. Bait is bait - and it's generally considered a good idea NOT to fall into such traps.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1317141635' post='2809678']
Name me some alliances who wouldn't "take" things like this. Bait is bait - and it's generally considered a good idea NOT to fall into such traps.
[/quote]

This. Tetris is hiding behind the skirts of its allies tossing rocks at Legion. Legion knows it could crush Tetris. Tetris knows Legion could crush it. So of course Tetris will hide behind allies. Legion knows this so they do not act. Its not like this can hurt Legions reputation, in fact they seemed to have gained some sympathy. Its hard to say this will hurt Tetris though as reputation wise as they sit slightly below Legion already.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1317144825' post='2809700']
This. Tetris is hiding behind the skirts of its allies tossing rocks at Legion. Legion knows it could crush Tetris. Tetris knows Legion could crush it. So of course Tetris will hide behind allies. Legion knows this so they do not act. Its not like this can hurt Legions reputation, in fact they seemed to have gained some sympathy. Its hard to say this will hurt Tetris though as reputation wise as they sit slightly below Legion already.
[/quote]

Which allies in particular?

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1317146177' post='2809711']
Oh really? If only you knew.
[/quote]

I don't care either way, I'm just sitting here enjoying the train wreck.

I do applaud you though, you're about the only alliance that has managed to raise some peoples opinion of Legion, That is impressive.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1317146265' post='2809714']
I don't care either way, I'm just sitting here enjoying the train wreck.

I do applaud you though, you're about the only alliance that has managed to raise some peoples opinion of Legion, That is impressive.
[/quote]

I love you.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1317217428' post='2810243']
Kinda makes me wonder why so many of you are sizing up GOD when right over in this corner, we have an alliance who is literally asking to be rolled over and over again.
[/quote]
Legion wouldn't be any fun.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1317217428' post='2810243']
Kinda makes me wonder why so many of you are sizing up GOD when right over in this corner, we have an alliance who is literally asking to be rolled over and over again.
[/quote]

GOD is an alliance that has had an impact on planet bob and could be a threat. Tetris is like a piece of !@#$ on your shoe you you scrape off and look at disgust with. People tend to spy and plot on the alliances they fear or respect. And people tend to ignore the alliances that are completely irrelevant. Notice who is spying on who and who is being ignored.