Nuclear Attack Thwarted

9/11/2011 12:00:28 AM Mr. Teets
Nuclear Attack Thwarted

9/11/2011 12:00:23 AM Mr. Teets
Nuclear Attack Thwarted

9/11/2011 12:00:18 AM Mr. Teets
Nuclear Attack Thwarted
[/quote]
Seems my SDI finally didn't fail me, blocked them all. His SDI wasn't so successful. :D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315720191' post='2798581']
Regardless, its Non Grata who is responsible for their members, with one of their members being the one to break the peace. They fired the first shots into an alliance I was a member after we had peaced out and I didn't want anything to do with them. Them tech raiding my alliance and getting free tech would of shown weakness and that I wasn't willing to do anything about it when they mess with alliance members.
[/quote]

You repeat your lies quite a lot. The techraid was already sorted out with MAD's protector DB4D.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315716759' post='2798538']
I read only a small fraction of the threads here, until my war with Non Grata started I didn't bother reading their announcements. Does every alliance leader have an obligation to read every Non Grata announcement, then relay NG's orders down to their members? Are they expected to read every announcement thread from alliances they're not interested in?
[/quote]
To be frank, it should be common knowledge and common sense to not send aid to someone who's currently at war. For anyone, at any time. It doesn't require reading gov announcements, it only requires a person not being dumb enough to aid people who are fighting without investigating the situation. And after all the nonsense you've been through personally, I would almost expect it to be common knowledge that nobody should aid [i][b]you[/b][/i] ever.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1315712093' post='2798480']
so if NG didn't tech raid this would not have happened in the first place?

:blink:
[/quote]

If alliances didn't exist than this wouldn't have happened in the first place either.

(Lets be real here, both are ridiculous notions. On the former, NG isn't to blame for Meth's shens, Meth is.)

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1315722462' post='2798599']
It's pretty much a universally understood ethic. It would even be more slippery of a slope if assisting rogue nations became acceptable under the guise of "innocent" tech deals. Ignorance of fact is never a solid excuse.
[/quote]

This man [i]gets[/i] it. How some of you don't is beyond me.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1315716962' post='2798541']
Frankly, yes. The gov should read all announcements, or at least OPs to see if there is anything of relevance in them. You are advocating the dumbest ways to run alliances I have ever seen. The FA guy should at the very least be scanning all threads.
[/quote]
I'm not even in FA and I always scan the OPs. If there are any young people out there looking to get ahead in the world, they should listen to Dochartaigh and read them OPs. The only thing to tl;dr is the trolling.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1315748122' post='2798675']
As per [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105101&view=findpost&p=2798674"]this statement[/url], Team Rocket supports Non Grata in this conflict.
[/quote]
Why do you feel compelled to publicly announce your support in this 'conflict' between a 3 person 'alliance' and a 260 person alliance?

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1315751576' post='2798696']
Why do you feel compelled to publicly announce your support in this 'conflict' between a 3 person 'alliance' and a 260 person alliance?
[/quote]
Last time I checked it was 5 nations versus Non Grata. The reason why Team Rocket have stated their support for Non Grata is because we feel that they are in the right during this conflict. Anything else you need to know?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315720191' post='2798581']
Regardless, its Non Grata who is responsible for their members, with one of their members being the one to break the peace. They fired the first shots into an alliance I was a member after we had peaced out and I didn't want anything to do with them. Them tech raiding my alliance and getting free tech would of shown weakness and that I wasn't willing to do anything about it when they mess with alliance members.
[/quote]

So, NG raided an alliance that you had just joined, were not gov in, and therefore had no authority to do crap in... You then decided to try and not only get your new alliance but their protectors embroiled in a war that your alliance's gov and your protector's gov were working out... And you are stating it is weakness because they did not fight a losing war and instead did what was [b]actually[/b] best for their alliance.

You have seriously gone downhill mate. In your attempt to stay relevant, you not only drag innocent nations to burn alongside you, you discard them immediately while continuously martyring yourself. You are no longer a leader but a destroyer. Every nation who sides with you burns to the ground over nothing. Then you leave them to rebuild on their own. You should look back at the trail of broken nations you have created. The number of bridges you have burned. The number of friends whose trust you broke. And realize that is your little mad quest to stay in the limelight really worth it?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1315747676' post='2798673']
If alliances didn't exist than this wouldn't have happened in the first place either.

(Lets be real here, both are ridiculous notions. On the former, NG isn't to blame for Meth's shens, Meth is.)

This man [i]gets[/i] it. How some of you don't is beyond me.
[/quote]

no I understand...........tech raid on someone on meth's AA.....meth doesn't like it and hits back....entire AA dogpiles meth, declares him a rogue........

where is the ...... "if you tech raid and get in trouble your on your own rule?" ....... the only twist is MAD and their protector declined to fight NG over the incident.....

see I understand. I just hate tech raider scum. Once I decide to leave bob I will be on none and just waiting for the tech raider to come for me.......

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1315752749' post='2798705']
Last time I checked it was 5 nations versus Non Grata. The reason why Team Rocket have stated their support for Non Grata is because we feel that they are in the right during this conflict. Anything else you need to know?
[/quote]

holy !@#$, FIVE nations??? well this changes everything! get me the president!

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1315759070' post='2798736']
no I understand...........tech raid on someone on meth's AA.....meth doesn't like it and hits back....entire AA dogpiles meth, declares him a rogue........

where is the ...... "if you tech raid and get in trouble your on your own rule?" ....... the only twist is MAD and their protector declined to fight NG over the incident.....

see I understand. I just hate tech raider scum. Once I decide to leave bob I will be on none and just waiting for the tech raider to come for me.......
[/quote]

Do you realize he attacked entirely different nation than the one that has committed the raid? I realize it is painful to read 6 pages of that drama, but if you feel the need to share thoughts on the subject - it's generally good taste to know the situation beforehand.
Or if you did read it, it's actually worth discussing - is it your opinion that CA should've declared on Team Rocked simply because they had grudge with their Protector, NG but wanted someone their size to fight with?

[quote name='Beau Vine' timestamp='1315762259' post='2798757']
Do you realize he attacked entirely different nation than the one that has committed the raid? I realize it is painful to read 6 pages of that drama, but if you feel the need to share thoughts on the subject - it's generally good taste to know the situation beforehand.
Or if you did read it, it's actually worth discussing - is it your opinion that CA should've declared on Team Rocked simply because they had grudge with their Protector, NG but wanted someone their size to fight with?
[/quote]

yeah I just like to get on my soapbox and spout jabs at tech raiders every now and again....had I been around in the walford/none era I probably would have championed them also.

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1315759070' post='2798736']
[/quote]
Just rogue GOONs; it's inevitable and will save everyone some time.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1315744142' post='2798662']
To be frank, it should be common knowledge and common sense to not send aid to someone who's currently at war. For anyone, at any time. It doesn't require reading gov announcements, it only requires a person not being dumb enough to aid people who are fighting without investigating the situation. And after all the nonsense you've been through personally, I would almost expect it to be common knowledge that nobody should aid [i][b]you[/b][/i] ever.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Except Nicholai didn't even have any active wars with Non Grata when someone from CA did a tech deal with him, also it wasn't me who they did the tech deal with. Although CA became a source of aid for me and allies in this war against Non Grata after they were attacked.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315799673' post='2799058']
Except Nicholai didn't even have any active wars with Non Grata when someone from CA did a tech deal with him, also it wasn't me who they did the tech deal with. Although CA became a source of aid for me and allies in this war against Non Grata after they were attacked.
[/quote]

Except you keep neglecting the fact that regardless of active wars, Nicholai was still at war with NG. He never peaced out which means he was still considered at war. Thus, CA gave war aid and NG was within their full rights to demand reps from CA or since they refused, war CA.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1315800845' post='2799065']
Except you keep neglecting the fact that regardless of active wars, Nicholai was still at war with NG. He never peaced out which means he was still considered at war. Thus, CA gave war aid and NG was within their full rights to demand reps from CA or since they refused, war CA.
[/quote]
Could I attack anyone who does a tech deal with NPO and have a good CB if I say I considered them to be at war with me? I can consider a lot of stuff to be true, but everyone can't be expected to know who I consider myself to be at war with if I'm not actually at war with them at that time. Also Nicholai and the AA he was on when the tech deal occurred had never been mentioned in a DoW.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315801104' post='2799069']
Could I attack anyone who does a tech deal with NPO and have a good CB if I say I considered them to be at war with me? I can consider a lot of stuff to be true, but everyone can't be expected to know who I consider myself to be at war with if I'm not actually at war with them at that time. Also Nicholai and the AA he was on when the tech deal occurred had never been mentioned in a DoW.
[/quote]

there is a difference, your AA is already at war with NG. you and Nicholai are rogues, not even a true alliance. So no need for a DoW. Not to mention, you hit NG not the other way around. So, all in all, the circumstances are quite different.