Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1315633053' post='2797875']
From this point forward I will go out of my way to buy tech from people your alliance is at war with. When you complain about it, I shall link you this post. Sound good?

Edit: Forums seem to have borked the quoteing lesse... I think thats got it.
[/quote]
You and me both buddy, aiding someone at war with someone is the same as warring them yourself, man up when you do it or don't do it at all.

I remember not being paid for Donations deals in the UjW until I got peace with my various enemies then, because if they had aided me they would've been attacked. Same thing here, if you aid someone's enemy, even for a tech deal or donation deal, expect to get attacked and treated as if you had DOwed them yourself.

If you fail to realize the consequences of your actions, expect a stern talking to and to either pay reps or get smashed.

Thats the way its been for many years around here, and this hasn't changed at all.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1315853460' post='2799300']
You and me both buddy, aiding someone at war with someone is the same as warring them yourself, man up when you do it or don't do it at all.
[/quote]
No, it is not the same. I've done both and believe me it's quite a bit different fighting someone getting 3/4.5M from me and being nuked by me. ;)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1315914503' post='2799707']
No, it is not the same. I've done both and believe me it's quite a bit different fighting someone getting 3/4.5M from me and being nuked by me. ;)
[/quote]

I fail to see the difference when the money is going directly into nukes that the person otherwise can't afford, which is exactly the case with Methrage who is nuke capable but generally broke. In Nicholai's case, he wouldn't have nukes but isn't fighting people with nukes, so the 3m would go a long way buying infra, planes, and cruise missiles (which is all you need to win small nation wars). If you really think it's different, I encourage you to start sending aid packages to people at war and see how that works out for you.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1316094538' post='2800838']
I fail to see the difference when the money is going directly into nukes that the person otherwise can't afford, which is exactly the case with Methrage who is nuke capable but generally broke. In Nicholai's case, he wouldn't have nukes but isn't fighting people with nukes, so the 3m would go a long way buying infra, planes, and cruise missiles (which is all you need to win small nation wars). If you really think it's different, I encourage you to start sending aid packages to people at war and see how that works out for you.
[/quote]
[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Popcorn_War"]You're way behind the times.[/url]

I've been doing it for years ;)