OT and TLR

[quote name='Lord Augustine' timestamp='1313214133' post='2779242']
TLR was not our protectorate......
NpO is.......
[/quote]

neither tLR nor NpO are your protectorates, NpO is your Protector, you are the protectorate.

please use tLR, I really thought you were talking about The Last Remnants.

Edited by King Louis the II

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1313215605' post='2779306']
It seems an OT gov member sent this message to everyone in OT as an official stance, then left for tLR. tLRs response: " he wasnt in tLR when he did it".... maybe not a conspiracy, just an exceedingly crappy ally, and a very good reason to demand a ZI of the offender, and to roll tLR is they prevent it.
[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=456987"]This is the nation who apparently sent the message.[/url] AA is TLR, seniority 5 days. No current wars, but he does appear to be selling tech to OT.

Looks like idiotic micro drama from here. Something tells me that xr1 isn't going to pay up his end of the deal as well.

Edited by Haflinger

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1313247015' post='2779621']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=114691"]This is the nation who apparently sent the message.[/url] AA is OT, seniority 94 days. No current wars, but he does have a pile of tech deals started with OT sellers.

Looks like idiotic micro drama from here.
[/quote]

Does help if you actually look at the screenshot Haf (or read the logs in the OP). solomon forwarded a message he received, not sent it out himself. The nation solomon claims was sending it is this guy: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=456987 who is in tLR with 5 days seniority.

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=456987"]This is the nation who apparently sent the message.[/url] AA is TLR, seniority 5 days. No current wars, but he does appear to be selling tech to OT.

Looks like idiotic micro drama from here. Something tells me that xr1 isn't going to pay up his end of the deal as well.
[/quote]

You are almost accurate. One slight miss on your part, look closer at his aid screen, tell me what his AA was on his 1st active aid slot. Thats why I said he appears to have been OT gov taking a stab at his alliance on the way out. That tLR would openly accept him, then not offer him for punishment subsequent to being informed of what he did, shows they value statistics over anything else.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1313247519' post='2779623']
Does help if you actually look at the screenshot Haf (or read the logs in the OP). solomon forwarded a message he received, not sent it out himself. The nation solomon claims was sending it is this guy: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=456987 who is in tLR with 5 days seniority.
[/quote]
Yeah, I edited it after. My bad ;)

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1313248089' post='2779627']
You are almost accurate. One slight miss on your part, look closer at his aid screen, tell me what his AA was on his 1st active aid slot. Thats why I said he appears to have been OT gov taking a stab at his alliance on the way out. That tLR would openly accept him, then not offer him for punishment subsequent to being informed of what he did, shows they value statistics over anything else.
[/quote]
It's a 10K nation, it's not like this was Bob Janova or anything. TLR is a 500K alliance. The whole business looks ... strange, from both ends - but I don't think stats are the reason.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1313248376' post='2779633']
Yeah, I edited it after. My bad ;)

It's a 10K nation, it's not like this was Bob Janova or anything. TLR is a 500K alliance. The whole business looks ... strange, from both ends - but I don't think stats are the reason.
[/quote]

size is not relevant. what is relevant is that an MDP partner took the stance that "he wasnt ours when he sent an official message telling his alliance to join ours, so we dont care." You simply dont do that. It was more important to add a member than to save a relationship.

Did OT request anything to be done with the guy who sent the message and then subsequently joined TLR? I'm missing that part. And I find it funny that everyone is like "Oh, TLR is in the wrong for accepting this guy." We've seen much worse occur where nothing happens to the offender and no one makes a big deal about it. I don't agree with the original message, as it was sent in poor taste, but just let it go. You would've ended up booting the guy and he would've been free to join another AA anyhow.

Also, the whole tLR, TLR crap is getting old.

Finally, another xR1 alliance that's unstable and involved in drama? You can set your watch to it.

[/quote]

Most the original gov has left OT, including xR1 due to most the membership being ex-TGE that were problems. People that are still treatied with OT would be best advised to look into who they are tied with now as they are not the same OT that everyone signed with.

[quote name='Wilhelm von Berlin' timestamp='1313253717' post='2779675']
With an alliance as unstable as OT, maybe this is a blessing in disguise for TLR. I wouldn't like to be treatied to some of the people in that alliance and thats for sure.
[/quote]
I really do hate to beat the "lolTGE" horse but you aren't one to comment on stability. Your alliance has had 2 leaders already in it's short existence.

Edited by Anger

Damn- I thought yall were good friends.

TLR is probably better off for it.

(and OT- Notice is usually given [i]before[/i] canceling, and being a high school girl about it saying "Oh they didn't take the hint" as the reason to cancel... lolOT)

A better read than the Pony hate thread though.

Edited by Tiber Septim

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1313217875' post='2779379']
Micro drama is painful!

Stupid provocative actions and over-reactions make for much face palming...
[/quote]

Isn't OT still an ally of the NpO's? Perhaps this has been changed and I haven't noticed, or we may be seeing something along the cancellation lines in the future?

Edited by Garythe74th

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1313258427' post='2779734']
Fair enough. I see you updated your info.
[/quote]

It's OK :) My mistake - I forgot to update the details, as I come into the forums so sporadically.

Interestingly, if NpO or OT cancel, that leaves OT with just one ODP...

[quote name='Wilhelm von Berlin' timestamp='1313253717' post='2779675']
With an alliance as unstable as OT, maybe this is a blessing in disguise for TLR. I wouldn't like to be treatied to some of the people in that alliance and thats for sure.
[/quote]
Sounds rather like the pot calling the kettle black

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1313250652' post='2779655']
size is not relevant. what is relevant is that an MDP partner took the stance that "he wasnt ours when he sent an official message telling his alliance to join ours, so we dont care." You simply dont do that. It was more important to add a member than to save a relationship.
[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head here last republic is conscious of numbers only not character or doing the right the right thing even when it's a hard thing to do, hence why they took a deserter during the last war back as a member because of his numbers

The main reason I left