OT and TLR

Earlier in the day LA and I had discussed OT and the problems they were having and some possible options. We discussed merging with us, merging with another alliance and OT staying sovereign. I told him we would support any decision they made. Things were very hectic for Lord Augustine during this time. Initially he responded in a different manner to the messages. Also Redzest was a former member so when he decided to return there was no reason to deny him.
Sorry for the confusion as we only wish the best for our former allies. Good Luck OT.

Session Close: Mon Aug 08 21:27:01 2011
[17:30] <Lord_Augustine> A couple members formed a coup and forced xr1 out of the alliance.
07[17:30] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> ah
07[17:30] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> I saw he went to DT
[17:30] <Lord_Augustine> They are still with us, my question is if i am my comrades where to begin anew, would we have TLR's support?
[17:31] <Lord_Augustine> and my*
07[17:31] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> between us
[17:31] <Lord_Augustine> Yes
07[17:31] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> first if things look bleak enough I would like you to consider merging with us
07[17:31] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> but
07[17:32] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> if you are going to try to salvage OT you have my support
[17:32] <Lord_Augustine> If we merge, there would have to be a lot of things changed

Session Ident: LA|AWAY
[21:43] Session Ident: LA|AWAY (Coldfront, sojourner[TLR|gov]) (IceChat77@coldfront-6F2C1E6E.dsl.ipltin.sbcglobal.net)
[21:43] <LA|AWAY> You there?
07[21:43] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> yes
[21:44] <LA|AWAY> Redzest is poaching our members
[21:44] <LA|AWAY> I take it he joined you already
07[21:44] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> he applied
[21:45] <LA|AWAY> I will give him a warning, if you accept it make sure this does not happen again, thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Session Close: Mon Aug 08 21:27:01 2011
[17:30] <Lord_Augustine> A couple members formed a coup and forced xr1 out of the alliance.
07[17:30] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> ah
07[17:30] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> I saw he went to DT
[17:30] <Lord_Augustine> They are still with us, my question is if i am my comrades where to begin anew, would we have TLR's support?
[17:31] <Lord_Augustine> and my*
07[17:31] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> between us
[17:31] <Lord_Augustine> Yes
07[17:31] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> first if things look bleak enough I would like you to consider merging with us
07[17:31] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> but
07[17:32] <sojourner[TLR|gov]> if you are going to try to salvage OT you have my support
[17:32] <Lord_Augustine> If we merge, there would have to be a lot of things changed[/quote]

So let me get this straight... The two that led the 'coup' (AlexV and CnaedmacAilpn), as the now Grand Master of Ordo Teutonicus has wilfully called it, are now in full support of him in his new found senior post?

Interesting to say the least. Who can we really trust in this small world of ours?

Good luck TLR. And OT I suppose :)

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1313220687' post='2779456']
I am very concerned that an ally of Deinos would do something like this.

Poor show TLR I thought you were better than this.
[/quote]

I have tried to poach most of Deinos for a YEAR now, it's just not working.

I admit, I only came to this thread because TLR has the same first letters than Ronin's allies(who seem ever so chatty here as well!) so I have really very little to contribute. Bad Mandy, no biscuit! Stop poaching all of... *checks the first post* Ordo whatsit!

[quote name='Wilhelm von Berlin' timestamp='1313253717' post='2779675']
With an alliance as unstable as OT, maybe this is a blessing in disguise for TLR. I wouldn't like to be treatied to some of the people in that alliance and thats for sure.
[/quote]

The most credible comment in CN thus far

[quote name='Garythe74th' timestamp='1313273982' post='2779980']
So let me get this straight... The two that led the 'coup' (AlexV and CnaedmacAilpn), as the now Grand Master of Ordo Teutonicus has wilfully called it, are now in full support of him in his new found senior post?

Interesting to say the least. Who can we really trust in this small world of ours?

Good luck TLR. And OT I suppose :)
[/quote]There was no coup, xR1 quit and if it was a coup, how come I have no position in the alliance.

Gary. On the evening, you said nothing, then as soon as everyone went off-line, you quit and suddenly re-formulated your position and became vocal in your defence of what was (despite the fact that you were wholly anti-xR2 before).

Redzest, you are attempting to take the moral high ground, but your actions betray you for the person you really are. You walked out on us once, then within one hour of xR1 did so again, you attempted to poach every alliance member whom you thought would not recognise you for what you were. Then 30 minutes later you joined TLR.

Guys accept the fact. Things happened, you had the courage of a WW2 Italian Army, ran away, yet despite your attacks, we still exist, are stronger without you and are now moving forward.

Get a life, and I
congratulate the alliances you have joined on acquisitions of the Benedict Arnold variety

[17:30] <@Redzest[OT]> OT is dead
[17:31] <&Lord_Augustine> OT is maybe, but a rebirth is not. but i think ill just let it disband and im sure Ott wouldnt mind also
[17:32] <&Lord_Augustine> I have already talked with a few allias

theres the proof he was planning on disbanding.

also...

[01:30] <Lord_Augustine> The actions to cancel our treaty were not mine

[01:30] <Lord_Augustine> So in order to prove just reason Redzest's name needed to be mentioned

very interesting.....

Edited by Redzest

[quote name='Redzest' timestamp='1313279026' post='2780075']
[17:31] <&Lord_Augustine> OT is maybe, but a rebirth is not. but i think ill just let it disband and im sure Ott wouldnt mind also

theres the proof he was planning on disbanding, that conversation took place 1 hour before i joined TLR
[/quote]

That's hardly definitive, and hardly warrants the message you sent.

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1313274042' post='2779983']
I have tried to poach most of Deinos for a YEAR now, it's just not working.

I admit, I only came to this thread because TLR has the same first letters than Ronin's allies(who seem ever so chatty here as well!) so I have really very little to contribute. Bad Mandy, no biscuit! Stop poaching all of... *checks the first post* Ordo whatsit!
[/quote]

Oh, how I adore it when you chastise me Elorian.

Oh no, I sound like Mogar.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1313279260' post='2780081']
That's hardly definitive, and hardly warrants the message you sent.
[/quote]

i didnt even send any messages...

EDIT

nvm thought you meant something else

Edited by Redzest

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1313277019' post='2780040']
There was no coup, xR1 quit and if it was a coup, how come I have no position in the alliance.

[b]Your new leader called it a coup himself. Miss that did we?[/b]

Gary. On the evening, you said nothing, then as soon as everyone went off-line, you quit and suddenly re-formulated your position and became vocal in your defence of what was (despite the fact that you were wholly anti-xR2 before).

[b]It is correct that I was against some of xR1's actions, however I refused to support what the Grand Master of the Order is now calling a coup, which you and Alex were instrumental in carrying out. Some of us are trustworthy enough to not run around behind people's backs. The actions I was against have been discussed with xR1 in private. I should also point out that my leaving was planned, but not communicated to anyone, as you had demonstrated quite spectacularly how untrustworthy you truly are.[/b]

Guys accept the fact. Things happened, you had the courage of a WW2 Italian Army, ran away, yet despite your attacks, we still exist, are stronger without you and are now moving forward.

[b]Stronger by what possible measure? Alliance strength? No... Diplomatically? No... As a unit of individuals? No... I went in search of honesty and trust, which is something I did not feel was present with the current active members of OT (all 3 of them) as one was going around considering mergers behind backs and the other two organised what has been conceded to be a coup by your own leader. I think that's a fair enough reason to jump ship before it sinks. I would have discussed my reasons for leaving with you further, but I was banned from your IRC channel for pointing out that you've made a pretty poor diplomatic move. I have to say that I love your (lack of) diplomatic prowess.[/b]
[/quote]

Points answered above. Good day all.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1313266681' post='2779838'] hence why they took a deserter during the last war back as a member because of his numbers

The main reason I left
[/quote]
your resignation date: May 17th, 2011, 11:13 pm
crazyemolads alliance seniority 6/26/2011 10:42:34 AM (48 Days)

so Hav you are able to predict the future eh? Truly an impressive ability...not

You left because we booted a drama causing member, that you had a "special" relationship with, but try to make yourself sound heroic because the bigger the lie, the easier it is to see the holes in your argument.

Ed

Edited by Edward Reed

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1313281899' post='2780131']
your resignation date: May 17th, 2011, 11:13 pm
crazyemolads alliance seniority 6/26/2011 10:42:34 AM (48 Days)

so Hav you are able to predict the future eh? Truly an impressive ability...not

You left because we booted a drama causing member, that you had a "special" relationship with, but try to make yourself sound heroic because the bigger the lie, the easier it is to see the holes in your argument.

Ed
[/quote]

No I left because sh called things out when he was 100% clueless what I am referring to is that your leader has no balls to stand up and make tough decisions when it may hurt a friend

Sometimes being a leader is doing the tough job and making hard decisions when it may hurt a friend, it's not choosing the path of least resistance that's not what a leader is and his non chalant oh well not my problem stance

That is why I left

Taking a member who quit on their alliance during war and was told he would not be allowed back then taking him back shows it's for his stat numbers

But don't worry the number of cancelled treaties since I have left tells me what I need to know

[quote name='Redzest' timestamp='1313279026' post='2780075']

theres the proof he was planning on disbanding.

also...

[01:30] <Lord_Augustine> The actions to cancel our treaty were not mine

[01:30] <Lord_Augustine> So in order to prove just reason Redzest's name needed to be mentioned

very interesting.....
[/quote]

You do realize that saying you intend to disband, does not give anyone free reign to begin recruiting members from the AA, and I am not sure a) why you think it does and b) why tLR didnt punish you for it. I also see that you say you never sent messages, are you calling the message in the SS fake? Dont get me wrong, Im willing to accept that it could be, but it clearly has your signature on it. Should be easy enough to prove one way or another. But, if you DID send that message, you, at the very least, deserve a ZI.

So let me get this straight:

Alliances are supposed to be responsible for the behaviour of their members before those members joined? So if I would join GOONS (which will of course never happen) and before joining I would try to get some other nations to come with me, then GOONS would be responsible. Interesting.

Alliance is supposed to punish a member for their behaviour in another alliance, without their previous alliance requesting it?

If OT wanted us to punish Redzest then they would have had to request it and we would have reviewed the request.

[quote name='Rustikus' timestamp='1313297275' post='2780312']
So let me get this straight:

Alliances are supposed to be responsible for the behaviour of their members before those members joined? So if I would join GOONS (which will of course never happen) and before joining I would try to get some other nations to come with me, then GOONS would be responsible. Interesting.

Alliance is supposed to punish a member for their behaviour in another alliance, without their previous alliance requesting it?

If OT wanted us to punish Redzest then they would have had to request it and we would have reviewed the request.
[/quote]

Or you could have done what any ally would do for another (assuming they dont suck like you do), and said "this guy shouldnt have done what he did, and we should probably punish him in some way." Its the thing that you sorry micros dont get, you have delusions of playing big boy politics, but you cant make the simplest of decisions.

^What was the date on that? My opinion did change obviously...

Session Start: Tue Aug 09 17:23:07 2011
Session Ident: Redzest[TLR]
[17:23] Session Ident: Redzest[TLR] (Coldfront, Lord_Augustine) (IceChat77@coldfront-CDDEC641.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
[17:23] <Redzest[TLR]> well
[17:23] <Redzest[TLR]> !@#$ man
01[17:23] <Lord_Augustine> What
[17:23] <Redzest[TLR]> i bow to you
[17:23] <Redzest[TLR]> o/
01[17:23] <Lord_Augustine> ?
01[17:23] <Lord_Augustine> What do you mean?
[17:23] <Redzest[TLR]> you saved the alliance

However i do not believe i saved the alliance alone.
Anywho when i was talking about that i was the trium of FA, not the leader of OT. As it states i said i would need to talk to otto first. I never proposed a disband to him after i said that. I did talk to him however, and we decided to keep it together.

Edited by Lord Augustine