Happy Birthday to The Templar Knights

[center][img]http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab207/Wiccan_High_Priest/ttkgovseal.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab207/Wiccan_High_Priest/200px-24fwhzn-1.jpg[/img][/center]

TTK was formed by Kernwaffen, July 17 2006. while over it's time TTK has grown and shrunk, but it still has maintained one core belief. that all nations should have an equal chance to grow and prosper. TTK feels all nations should have an equal voice and say on how it govt runs. and over the last 5 years that has been the rule of law. over TTK's time we have seen Great Grand Masters and some not so great but through it all, the core belief stands tall.

Through Kernwaffen, Bud, and Mongose and a few select others in between, the history of TTK stands tall through war and peace. while I do not know where my place in TTK will fall. I will continue to maintain that all nations in TTK are equal nations and will be respected as such. I invite one and all to join TTK in celebrating 5 long years on planet BoB a feat very few can claim.

to our friends and not so much friends we invite all to #TTK for a long day of Beer and roasted pig. stop by TTK's tavern and enjoy the nice selection of beers and topics.

Key TTK stats.

Nations: 114
alliance Strength: 3,694,090
Avg. Strength: 32,404
Score: 14.47
Team Maroon Senator: Wiccan high Priest.

TTK,
An AA I joined when I was new to the game , Then as I grew, I explored MA, RIA, and SOL, two great alliances and one now defunct,while these are great and worthy people who I trust in battle and will gladly lose pixels with, they never quite felt like home. After a time it seemed natural to return to TTK , there I have found a strong dependable alliance with great friends and trusted people.

after 400 days sense I returned and 1000 days in the game, TTK is truly the right place for my nation.
Congratulation to TTK for accomplishing what few can claim.

Mongoose needs props as well, not long ago TTK was wandering with severe forum issues and membership issues, Mongoose took it upon himself as the leader to correct many of these issues,
He got the forum back working properly and restarted aid programs and recruitment programs again,
Wiccan has been a true leader with proper delegation of duties and leadership when needed.
TTK has a bright future with this leadership. :)
Congratulation to TTK
Northern Empire
Elder Council/Division 5 commander