Gott Mit Uns!

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1310029134' post='2751265']
Congrats on restoring sanity to your vision.

I mean seriously. Gott mitt Uns? Hahaha, could it be that the germans haven't yet heard of it? [i]Gott ist Tot.[/i]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/albums/funny/plane-lol_d.jpg?m=1272638298[/img]

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309984404' post='2750623']
I know that's the whole point of raiding and that's exactly why I despise raiders, because they are nothing more than cowards bulling those who can't defend themselves.
[/quote]
And what are you when you chime into a thread of a weak alliance and say they should remain dead? Direct combat is not the only way to bully.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309984404' post='2750623']
Yeah the image was a joke, if you don't believe me, I honestly don't care.

And yeah, I'd prefer that TGE stayed dead, but that's doesn't mean that I have the right to forbid the existence of those zombie alliances.
[/quote]
The way you're acting here you should add "even though I do have the right to encourage such behaviour" to the end of that sentence to make it reflect reality.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1309996557' post='2750810']
The Tetris war dept. hereby announces it's recognition of the superiority of Germans to the British.
[/quote]

You guys should consider forcing more of your moralist mentality upon us and protect TGE too.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1309986669' post='2750658']
No, it just reeks of opportunism because you were too afraid to do it while they existed with allies. If they had done such [i]terrible things[/i] to warrant this perma death then you would have grown the balls to hit them while they were still a coherent mass.
[/quote]
Your foot must be delicious cuz your always sticking it in your mouth. Listen to what Zog and others have told you as they are telling you exactly what happened. NoR chose to leave TGE alone even after all the BS they pulled as it would have put their allies in a bad spot.

[quote name='SF Austin' timestamp='1309986736' post='2750661']
The Internationale suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years...
Labor and food riots in The German Empire. Internationale troops invade...
LSF and NEAT reach troop strength goals of 500,000.
Europa and TYR fall...
Greens Party gains control of GPA. Demands withdrawal of nuclear weapons from Planet BoB soil...
NV plunged into revolution...
Mjollnir dissolves.

NordReich stands alone.
[/quote]
You shall never stand alone

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1310048769' post='2751346']
Your foot must be delicious cuz your always sticking it in your mouth. Listen to what Zog and others have told you as they are telling you exactly what happened. NoR chose to leave TGE alone even after all the BS they pulled as it would have put their allies in a bad spot.
[/quote]

No thanks. Zog and "others" can say what they want, but if Nordreich never felt the need to attack then, FOR ANY REASON, then they are merely taking advantage of the situation now. I know you are like a little puppy on a leash and must defend your master here Bud, but this was a one on one conversation here and you didn't have to come in after the fact to throw in your worthless 2 cents.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1309926515' post='2750037']
Membership appears to be you and four guys with seniority of 600+ days.
[/quote]

That new guy w/ the four others isn't the main poster of this thread unless he has a multi.. The actual poster of this thread is sitting under NoR AA :rolleyes: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=466483"]Wilhelm I of Kaiserreich[/url]

On another note, I hope that this is a joke thread :lol1:
I for one do not want to see a Reformation of TGE!!!

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1310047469' post='2751340']
You guys should consider forcing more of your moralist mentality upon us and protect TGE too.
[/quote]

Wait wha? I thought you were joking in the other thread, but the fact you brought an unrelated topic into this thread hints otherwise...

If you seriously think Tetris is a moralist alliance, we need to have a serious talk.

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1310047469' post='2751340']
[/quote]

>Moralist Mentality
>Tetris

hahahaha

oh wow

You are a funny guy.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1310048769' post='2751346']
Your foot must be delicious cuz your always sticking it in your mouth. Listen to what Zog and others have told you as they are telling you exactly what happened. NoR chose to leave TGE alone even after all the BS they pulled as it would have put their allies in a bad spot. [/quote]

Sorry Buds, but that is not true.

The folly of empires. Always trying to claim the mantles from one another. Of course, anyone who takes the time to crack open a few history wikis, ask the principals involved what the real story is (while ignoring the emotional outbursts from the OWF bandwagoners), and other simple methods of self-education, can understand why Nordreich has such a huge issue with a TGE revival. Hell, I can understand why, even as someone who fought NoR 1.0 and its various degenerate incarnations before their present revival in the crucible of the KARMA War.

The most important lesson that people can take away from this is that one must be ever so mindful of the history of our world, whenever you are considering anything from reforming alliances with troubled pasts, to speaking as an outsider from the sidelines in the peanut gallery; One can argue the validity of a point but, ultimately, it is our actions, past and present, that will win out in the end.

Case in point: Nordreich sure had a hell of a legacy to make up for, and a lot to prove. And here they are, doing well, by most standards. I can safely say that whoever is principally behind the neo-TGE has come to the world stage with what some might consider a mediocre understanding of the real significance of reforming TGE. I would've suggested exploring diplomatic measures before making a grand announcement of the fact and failing to really grasp the kind of hard work it takes to build an alliance already tarnished nearly beyond redemption.

The argument has been laid out in very clear terms by Nordreich as to their objections to this development. They are exercising their political will to exact those objections. There is nothing left to be said by anyone else on the matter, unless they should decide to declare their determined opposition to either the reformation of TGE (most likely by picking a raid target and having at it) or by the support of TGE's reformation either by joining their cause or exercising their will to stop the naysayers. Anything else really is a waste.

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes' timestamp='1310067462' post='2751558']
The folly of empires. Always trying to claim the mantles from one another. Of course, anyone who takes the time to crack open a few history wikis, ask the principals involved what the real story is (while ignoring the emotional outbursts from the OWF bandwagoners), and other simple methods of self-education, can understand why Nordreich has such a huge issue with a TGE revival. Hell, I can understand why, even as someone who fought NoR 1.0 and its various degenerate incarnations before their present revival in the crucible of the KARMA War.

The most important lesson that people can take away from this is that one must be ever so mindful of the history of our world, whenever you are considering anything from reforming alliances with troubled pasts, to speaking as an outsider from the sidelines in the peanut gallery; One can argue the validity of a point but, ultimately, it is our actions, past and present, that will win out in the end.

Case in point: Nordreich sure had a hell of a legacy to make up for, and a lot to prove. And here they are, doing well, by most standards. I can safely say that whoever is principally behind the neo-TGE has come to the world stage with what some might consider a mediocre understanding of the real significance of reforming TGE. I would've suggested exploring diplomatic measures before making a grand announcement of the fact and failing to really grasp the kind of hard work it takes to build an alliance already tarnished nearly beyond redemption.

The argument has been laid out in very clear terms by Nordreich as to their objections to this development. They are exercising their political will to exact those objections. There is nothing left to be said by anyone else on the matter, unless they should decide to declare their determined opposition to either the reformation of TGE (most likely by picking a raid target and having at it) or by the support of TGE's reformation either by joining their cause or exercising their will to stop the naysayers. Anything else really is a waste.
[/quote]
It's deep insight and understand like this that makes me happy to know I'm the Diplomat to the LSF. [size="1"]That and Aftalia's cakes.[/size]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1310052110' post='2751373']
No thanks. Zog and "others" can say what they want, but if Nordreich never felt the need to attack then, FOR ANY REASON, then they are merely taking advantage of the situation now. I know you are like a little puppy on a leash and must defend your master here Bud, but this was a one on one conversation here and you didn't have to come in after the fact to throw in your worthless 2 cents.
[/quote]

Of course they're taking advantage of the situation. Is that a surprise to you? TGE had no allies and was not yet established, the perfect time to crush any chance of success without having to bring allies into the equation. That's what stopped them before or else global war would've broken out. If you are here to call NoR cowards, you are wasting your time, sir. Every Norlander would go to ZI and back if the cause was just. You really need to catch up, Jac, and stop seeing the world through those rose-colored glasses, but instead for what it is.

I won't respond to your last sentence since it was nothing more than smarmy and condescending fluff with no real substance behind it.

Nice recruitment methods NoR, first act like you owned black sphere, then attacks and disband a new alliance for no reason other than the fact they can't defend themselves and finally get the members of the disbanded alliance to join your alliance. Brilliant!

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/milquetoast___/applaud.gif[/img]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310071815' post='2751614']
Nice recruitment methods NoR, first act like you owned black sphere, then attacks and disband a new alliance for no reason other than the fact they can't defend themselves and finally get the members of the disbanded alliance to join your alliance. Brilliant!

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/milquetoast___/applaud.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[quote="Wilhelm I"][color="#CCCCCC"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Reasons for leaving your former Alliance(s)[/b]: Obvious stupidity on my part? Bad idea?[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Try again.

Do not speak of that which you do not know -- since you are not the Minister of Communications of Nordreich; and I am.

Thanks.

Nice recruitment methods NoR, first act like you owned black sphere, then attacks and disband a new alliance [b]for no reason other than the fact they can't defend themselves[/b] and finally get the members of the disbanded alliance to join your alliance. Brilliant![/quote]
Oh yeah; definitely the only reason.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310073201' post='2751642']
Do you guys understand that say "There were others reasons to us act like owners of black sphere and attacks and disband a new alliance." doesn't sound like a good excuse? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Act like owners of the black sphere? What? It is quite funny how you go from supporting erasing TGE from CN to all moralist once you notice Nordreich goes to raid the alliance. I am glad to see the Polaris mentality is ingrained in you so well. You are like a dumber version of Schattenmann; the difference being, he has moral aptitude -- you just have an annoyance streak.

Also, Nordreich did not disband an alliance -- Kaiser Wilhelm I, chose to disband his alliance. But, you are free to interpret that how you see fit and write it into your Cyber Nations history word pad document next to 'Why I hate Nordreich'.

Anything else?

With the small uprising subdued, and the instigators press-ganged into the Wehrmacht-- Nordreichs panzers withdraw, leaving the rebels most hysterical champion (D34th), inconsolable and raging impotantly at the injustice's of the world.

Edited by Folkvar Forkbeard

[/quote]
You sound jealous, man. That's probably ackward for you.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1310063970' post='2751513']
[/quote]
Bud is partially right. Our first stance on TGE was a 'live and let live' policy. Planet Bob offered us another chance, and we would not waste it on petty grudges from another era, from another alliance. That stance changed over time, as TGE didn't seem to think the same about TGE-NoR relations. TGE wanted Nordreich dead from the moment we reformed. What insulted me most, was the humble politeness act after each TGE screw up, spearheaded by K-Fred. Nordreich, as it is now, is hostile towards TGE, yes. But it hasn't been always like that.

[/quote]

Actually that is pretty spot on Kriek,

We knew if we went in after TGE it would cause a huge explosion that in turn would put our allies in a very bad situation and for what? Now don't get me wrong I like a good global war just as much as the next person but I don't think I could sleep at night knowing a global war was started on TGE's behalf, because frankly the name TGE doesn't even belong in the same sentence with the word war. In the end their inner incompetence lead to their demise without us even firing a shot and I am perfectly fine with that.

[/quote]

But it is. You wouldn't believe the kinds of lies TGE's government told you guys in FOK. I felt bad that TGE essentially used you guys as a shield for every single $%&@ up they made over the years. I'm glad I left when I did, I at least missed the worst of it.