Declaration of War

Locke

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308684520' post='2737592']
No, you read 25 pages of uninformed people acting on [s]prejudices.[/s] the fact that SOS haven't offered any evidence of a CB.
[/quote]

Maybe if people liked you more they'd be more willing to say "we'll take SOS word for it", but I doubt it somehow.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you read 25 pages of uninformed people acting on prejudices.

Are you even vaguely aware of what happened then? You are pushing the edge of relevancy though, so unless you can come up with a good excuse this will have to be another story for another time.

Unless there's something you'd like to tell me, no you didn't. That would require you to have initiated the contact, which I should hope an MDoAP ally wouldn't stoop to do.

The reason we are not telling you is because you have no reason to know. People who actually have political connection to the incident in question have the right to know and do know. I'm not asking you to believe me, but I do ask that you stop complaining about something you have quite literally no knowledge of outside of what already has made its way to the OWF, and there is far more than that.

And of course, it's not like we talked to our allies ahead of time. No, your prejudice couldn't possibly allow that thought to enter your mind.
[/quote]
You can talk to your allies all you want the fact of the matter is you handled this whole situation like a moron. You could have avoided this whole mess by taking the steps to talk to IAA about their protectorate; and then if they blew you off then guess what most people here wouldnt be hammering you, myself included. SOS doesnt even blip on my Radar, sorry your not that important to me personally so I have no prejudice here one way or the other.

No, you read 25 pages of uninformed people acting on prejudices.

Are you even vaguely aware of what happened then? You are pushing the edge of relevancy though, so unless you can come up with a good excuse this will have to be another story for another time.

Unless there's something you'd like to tell me, no you didn't. That would require you to have initiated the contact, which I should hope an MDoAP ally wouldn't stoop to do.

The reason we are not telling you is because you have no reason to know. People who actually have political connection to the incident in question have the right to know and do know. I'm not asking you to believe me, but I do ask that you stop complaining about something you have quite literally no knowledge of outside of what already has made its way to the OWF, and there is far more than that.

And of course, it's not like we talked to our allies ahead of time. No, your prejudice couldn't possibly allow that thought to enter your mind.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not seeing this "imminent resolution" people are talking about.

SOS is so self-righteous at the moment, and RIA already vowed their support. I can't really see this doing much besides explode.

Edit: For the record, whichever side backs down is going to be laughed at and ridiculed for [i]months[/i]. Consider that when you make your decisions.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308684970' post='2737603']

SOS is so self-righteous at the moment, and RIA already vowed their support. I can't really see this doing much besides explode.
[/quote]
Hey HeroofTime55, want to go dynamite fishing while we wait for next big event to occur in this ongoing saga?

Edit: For the record, whichever side backs down is going to be laughed at and ridiculed for [i]months[/i]. Consider that when you make your decisions.
[/quote]

It's because some of us actually know what's going on. I wouldn't say imminent, because anything can happen. At this point though I doubt anything other than the fizzle out happens.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308685257' post='2737609']
It's because some of us actually know what's going on. I wouldn't say imminent, because anything can happen. At this point though I doubt anything other than the fizzle out happens.
[/quote]
spoil sport :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308685257' post='2737609']
[/quote]
And what a damned disappointment that is.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1308684706' post='2737598']
So how does it feel to be squander the political capital of your allies (and their allies) on a failed vendetta?
[/quote]
Failed? Don't presume to know what we started this war to do. You'll know soon enough.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1308684795' post='2737599']
Maybe if people liked you more they'd be more willing to say "we'll take SOS word for it", but I doubt it somehow.
[/quote]
The fact is, most people look at the theme and then proceed to ignore all else.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308684822' post='2737600']
You can talk to your allies all you want the fact of the matter is you handled this whole situation like a moron. You could have avoided this whole mess by taking the steps to talk to IAA about their protectorate; and then if they blew you off then guess what most people here wouldnt be hammering you, myself included. SOS doesnt even blip on my Radar, sorry your not that important to me personally so I have no prejudice here one way or the other.
[/quote]
If you actually have a reason to get involved I can tell you what happened last time this train rolled around.

And no, we would get the same reaction merely because we exist. I'm honestly surprised no one's followed Doom House's precedent on that one yet.

[/quote]
You're not seeing it because you have no connections to the conflict, but crow is a familiar taste to you.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1308658896' post='2737157']
We're not known for backing down easily, unlike some of SOS' former allies.
[/quote]
Karma war ring a bell? Also from what ive heard your alliance has already backed down from their DoS

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308686037' post='2737619']
Failed? Don't presume to know what we started this war to do. You'll know soon enough.
[/quote]
Let the revisionism of "we definitely started this just to get a treaty where we both ignore each other" begin! :rolleyes:

[/quote]

If I say yes will you attack me?

meh, I'll take that chance!

Yes. We did.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1308686274' post='2737622']
Let the revisionism of "we definitely started this just to get a treaty where we both ignore each other" begin! :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Unless you have spies in us too and can read our gov boards prior to this, I'm not sure how you know what our plans were. Where can I get this mind-reading machine of yours?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308686437' post='2737626']
Unless you have spies in us too and can read our gov boards prior to this, I'm not sure how you know what our plans were. Where can I get this mind-reading machine of yours?
[/quote]
Maybe you should roll us for spying? Almost as good and legit a CB as your last one :awesome:

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308686437' post='2737626']
[/quote]

Use the Force, Locke. Use the Force!

EDIT: And not military force. Clearly that strategy doesn't work too well for you :awesome:

Edited by Lord Boris