From the Body Republic of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1307801244' post='2729173']
Your goal to reduce the global population of nations to 5000 is that much closer.
[/quote]

Your goal to reduce the average global IQ through your inane posting is posing to be a more serious threat.

[quote name='NeCoHo' timestamp='1307625645' post='2727866']
Wow, I'm liking this, having been in both NPO and TORN, it's funny to see all of this. What happened was that TORN peaced out, not NPO. That's what actually happened, and it's nonsense to try and play it any other way. I was blueballed out of a war because someone wanted to save infra over fighting with an ally, and that's nonsense too. Quit it already. I remember the "deal" being offered by MK to TORN to drop out of the war, and TORN took it. That's what happened, and the perception of the backstabbing by NPO on TORN was trumped by the actual backstabbing of NPO by TORN.
[/quote]
Lawd, this is still going on?

Hey TORN, please never take up arms for NPO, directly or indirectly. Let that be my final decree.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1307375932' post='2725432']
Congratulations for receiving the [s]meatshield[/s] honor award Kerberos Nexus and 64 Digits!
[/quote]
Cute you decided to single Kerberos Nexus and 64 Digits out for that. I couldn't stand to see NPO get hurt, so no choice did I have but try taking in as many hits as I could for them. It was a fun 2 months or so of fighting, so I appreciate NPO letting me get in on the action helping them. A battle worth fighting doesn't come a long often in this political atmosphere. Soon I'll be back to where I was pre-war, but the ribbon is a nice touch to have something to remind me of the good times and remember who rose up to fight in what looked to be a losing war from the start.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307809965' post='2729252']
Your goal to reduce the average global IQ through your inane posting is posing to be a more serious threat.
[/quote]
Is it just me or do a lot of you goons resort to insulting peoples posting skills (like it really matters anyway? lol) when backed into a corner? :unsure:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1307862872' post='2729696']
Cute you decided to single Kerberos Nexus and 64 Digits out for that. I couldn't stand to see NPO get hurt, so no choice did I have but try taking in as many hits as I could for them. It was a fun 2 months or so of fighting, so I appreciate NPO letting me get in on the action helping them. A battle worth fighting doesn't come a long often in this political atmosphere. Soon I'll be back to where I was pre-war, but the ribbon is a nice touch to have something to remind me of the good times and remember who rose up to fight in what looked to be a losing war from the start.
[/quote]

Only furthering proving my point. You pretty much just described a glorified meatshield. Congratulations!

[quote name='Lord of the Dance' timestamp='1308061385' post='2731116']
So what manner of medal would you have handed out to about fifteen alliances if you had won the war?

Maybe you should hand out some cash to help with reparations....
[/quote]
[img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae291/Uncle_Stormiekins/frogout.gif[/img]

Maybe you should have actually contributed to the war effort, and/or not forced the coalition to pile on GOONS.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1308064601' post='2731134']
[img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae291/Uncle_Stormiekins/frogout.gif[/img]

Maybe you should have actually contributed to the war effort, and/or not forced the coalition to pile on GOONS.
[/quote]

GOONS piling on GOONS. A war strategy second to none.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1308064601' post='2731134']
[/quote]
He's actually in GOONS, not sure why his forum tag is Legion.

Edit: The part about Legion during the war is totally right though.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1308065297' post='2731137']
He's actually in GOONS, not sure why his forum tag is Legion.

Edit: The part about Legion during the war is totally right though.
[/quote]

I was going for the less direct method of telling him he's a goon :P

I never knew Legion was the one that wanted all efforts focused on us lol.

[quote name='Lord of the Dance' timestamp='1308061385' post='2731116']
So what manner of medal would you have handed out to about fifteen alliances if you had won the war?

Maybe you should hand out some cash to help with reparations....
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NPO paid enough already, and lost a lot more than you. I am sure Legion can afford to send out cash on its own. That said, I feel that the bulk of it will be paid for by good and decent alliances such as TPF, CoJ, and even Invicta (as much as it pains me to say). Legion was utterly useless during the war, and I am sure you will be just as useless in regards the reparations. To be quite honest, for all the good your alliance has done you might have well stayed neutral.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308066025' post='2731155']
[color="#0000FF"]NPO paid enough already, and lost a lot more than you. I am sure Legion can afford to send out cash on its own. That said, I feel that the bulk of it will be paid for by good and decent alliances such as TPF, CoJ, and even Invicta (as much as it pains me to say). Legion was utterly useless during the war, and I am sure you will be just as useless in regards the reparations. To be quite honest, for all the good your alliance has done you might have well stayed neutral.[/color]
[/quote]

Yes they will most probably be terrible at aiding. We shall find out in the next few days.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1308065789' post='2731148']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Not really. It is just that they didn't want to have to fight any alliance expect for GOONS. They had figured that if they hit GOONS they wouldn't have to worry about the big nations that MK or Umbrella had. An unfortunate miscalculation on their part, as it would seem their plan didn't save them.

What their brilliant plan did accomplish, however, was preventing any coordinated assault on Umbrella or MK. As well organized and committed as alliances such as TPF and Invicta were, they did not have the number of large nations necessary to make any sort of dent in either of those two alliances. Not without Legion support. Had Legion been willing to fight, we all could have brought out our top nations (NPO included). While we certainly would not have won, we could have at least knocked a couple million off both Umbrella and MK.

Instead, everyone was forced to hit GOONS because we made the mistake of relying on Legion. A foolish mistake no doubt, but we made it nonetheless. Although the original plan was for just NSO and a few other bottom heavy alliances to focus on GOONS, as everyone else would have been on Umbrella and MK, we got the "pile on GOONS" strategy instead. All thanks to Legion and their distaste for war. I wonder why they even bothered declaring in the first place.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308066398' post='2731161']
[color="#0000FF"]Not really. It is just that they didn't want to have to fight any alliance expect for GOONS. They had figured that if they hit GOONS they wouldn't have to worry about the big nations that MK or Umbrella had. An unfortunate miscalculation on their part, as it would seem their plan didn't save them.

What their brilliant plan did accomplish, however, was preventing any coordinated assault on Umbrella or MK. As well organized and committed as alliances such as TPF and Invicta were, they did not have the number of large nations necessary to make any sort of dent in either of those two alliances. Not without Legion support. Had Legion been willing to fight, we all could have brought out our top nations (NPO included). While we certainly would not have won, we could have at least knocked a couple million off both Umbrella and MK.

Instead, everyone was forced to hit GOONS because we made the mistake of relying on Legion. A foolish mistake no doubt, but we made it nonetheless. Although the original plan was for just NSO and a few other bottom heavy alliances to focus on GOONS, as everyone else would have been on Umbrella and MK, we got the "pile on GOONS" strategy instead. All thanks to Legion and their distaste for war. I wonder why they even bothered declaring in the first place.[/color]
[/quote]

Thanks, that fills in some gaps. Tbh I fought Legion in Karma and they were terrible then also. Why anyone would hinge their plans on Legions effort is still beyond me, they have a track record of being a laughing stock when it comes to fighting.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1308066638' post='2731162']
Thanks, that fills in some gaps. Tbh I fought Legion in Karma and they were terrible then also. Why anyone would hinge their plans on Legions effort is still beyond me, they have a track record of being a laughing stock when it comes to fighting.
[/quote]
Nemesis ripped them to shreds, that was one hell of a time :awesome:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308066398' post='2731161']
As well organized and committed as alliances such as TPF and Invicta were, they did not have the number of large nations necessary to make any sort of dent in either of those two alliances.
[/quote]

[quote]
good and decent alliances such as TPF, CoJ, and even Invicta (as much as it pains me to say)[/quote]

Well slap my ass and call me Shirley.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1308065789' post='2731148']

[/quote]

Yeah okay, these posts especially make sense now, because I coulda sworn that you were wearing a GOONS tag only a few weeks ago. Tricksy :(( GONOs :((

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1308001907' post='2730763']
Is it just me or do a lot of you goons resort to insulting peoples posting skills (like it really matters anyway? lol) when backed into a corner? :unsure:
[/quote]

Your posting skills can be spotted without being in a corner, wubba. Haflinger's as well. Honestly, if someone makes a false accusation about my alliance's intentions (especially when it involves something as sinister as attempting to reduce the population of Bob), they've already waived their right to a respectful reply.

To be honest, and fair to other alliances, NPO's fighting ability is pretty laughable also when they don't have meat shields or the collective power of alliances fighting for them. So to just single out goons, and legion is just wrong.

NPO never fought its own war til Karma, and this war, and when they were forced to fight for themselves.. there numbers dropped faster then the American stock market during the recession.. Even in this war they had "glorified meat-shields" and still fell flat on there faces.. So why single out 2 of the 3 bad alliances in the war. Single them all out.

Just my humble opinion,