And, here. We. Flee?

Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306278196' post='2717780']
What is this, some kind of reverse psychology thing? Okay, I'll play along. You haven't proved how foolish I am, you've proved how foolish you are by avoiding my accusation of de-railing whilst in the process of also accusing me of de-railing.

It actually neutralises it altogether but I guess you're too blunt to see it. :unsure:
[/quote]
Still de-railing, still transparent :smug:

Blunt? I've noticed several times you've used words improperly. Grab a dictionary will you?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306278162' post='2717778']
Unfortunately for you, in NSO we reward talent; we're a mertiocracy. You would've had to challenge to get into a position of any responsibility (and therefore trust)- and your chances of convincing our Brotherhood you aren't a total idiot would be about the same as the chances of a TOP-NpO MDAP.[/quote]
Meh. That's a "what if?" situation over which there is little point in debating, now. Needless to say, you would've been surprised, I guarantee that. Underestimate me all you like, at the end of the day, it's your own failing.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306278387' post='2717783']
Meh. That's a "what if?" situation over which there is little point in debating, now. Needless to say, you would've been surprised, I guarantee that. Underestimate me all you like, at the end of the day, it's your own failing.
[/quote]
I would love to be proven wrong and see you do something even moderately impressive or interesting. But I'm not holding my breath.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306278002' post='2717777']
Me too! $%&@ knows what I would've gotten myself into by aligning with you lot.. :gag:
[/quote]

It's actually not very difficult to guess, if you'd tried to pass intel.

Sure, you wouldn't have known anything actually worth passing. But it's the principle of the thing.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306278317' post='2717782']
Still de-railing, still transparent :smug:

Blunt? I've noticed several times you've used words improperly. Grab a dictionary will you?[/quote]
Still de-railing, still transparent. :rolleyes:

Yes. Blunt. Dull. [i]Not very sharp[/i]. If you can't figure out what I'm getting at (hint: it has something to do with your intelligence) then you are one wholly under-educated brat.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306278317' post='2717782']
Blunt? I've noticed several times you've used words improperly. Grab a dictionary will you?
[/quote]

I tried to say this before, he doesn't understand how to read properly, so he makes up what he thinks people mean.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306278470' post='2717784']
I would love to be proven wrong and see you do something even moderately impressive or interesting. But I'm not holding my breath.[/quote]
Good, I'd hate to see you asphyxiate.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1306278487' post='2717785']
It's actually not very difficult to guess, if you'd tried to pass intel.

Sure, you wouldn't have known anything actually worth passing. But it's the principle of the thing.[/quote]
Not that any of it matters, I already have my finger deep in GOD's pie, if you follow my drift.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1306270216' post='2717637']
So, uh, did they disband? Anyone wanna raid them with me?
[/quote]

:ph34r:

The 'Gotham' alliance affiliation and those currently under it are currently considered to be a part of the Random Insanity Alliance and thus under our protection. Any attacks against them would be unwise.

(With the exception of http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=53528 (173,907.654 NS) which if you are big enough then feel free I guess)

Edited by ShadowDragon

[quote name='ShadowDragon' timestamp='1306279397' post='2717794']
:ph34r:

The 'Gotham' alliance affiliation and those currently under it are currently considered to be a part of the Random Insanity Alliance and thus under our protection. Any attacks against them would be unwise.

(With the exception of http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=53528 (173,907.654 NS) which if you are big enough then feel free I guess)
[/quote]
Looking at his nation, id be willing to bet he'd peace me out if i did raid him

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306274801' post='2717723']
Seriously dude, you're like, so far below me I think it's you I should be ignoring. Let's see what you've done...

1. Become Gotham MoIA.
2. Been Helena's lapdog.
3. Become Gotham Mayor.
4. Fled/resigned/crumbled under the pressure within a week.
5. Joined Sparta (a.k.a. the biggest meatshield on black, and the not-so-funny thing is, everyone knows it).

You'll continue to spout off that I'm butthurt when in actual fact, I'm [i]probably[/i] having more fun than the lot of you combined, and that I'm somehow itching over the Helena incident when in actual fact, I couldn't care less about that, it's happened and done with.
[/quote]
Those really do look pitiful when they are placed next to your [i]monumental[/i] achievements.

And, incidentally, repeatedly denying you care is fairly indicative of the opposite being true. You know who doesn't care about your drama with Gotham? All the people who didn't post a thread calling them out. Do you know how I know? It's because they didn't post a thread calling them out.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306268530' post='2717600']
No, it was false. Not that I'd expect you to actually think carefully about anything your masters tell you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, I meant was your story about having applied but not having posted due to board issues and what not whatever that was. I said, "so it was true," as a rhetorical question. In short, I saw that your story was true. Not that I'd expect you to think too carefully about anything.

But enough with that. While you little jab may have been true for lesser men, Rebel Virginia thinks a great deal about things. Many things. There is not a thing I haven't dealt on at one point or another, for my thoughts and opinions are the reason I am so adored within the Order. I would not say that I define the NSO, as that would be a stretch. But it is without doubt that I am so esteemed and adored that though I may not be Emperor, nor may I ever (too much work for my taste), and though I speak not for the alliance, nor may I ever (again, too much work for my taste), I do in fact speak for the membership of the NSO. And as I have thought about this a great deal, and because I speak it now, let me tell you with certainty that not one of us would want you.

Now, be smart and do not ever try to talk me down again. I am your better, and so is the hangnail that I just clipped off my little finger. But then again, if you were a smart man you would have realized that and kept your mouth shut from the start.[/color]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1306270574' post='2717645']
Also, you were in Anathema. So shut up about failures of alliances.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Don't forget about Blackstone. I'm sure there are a few others we've all forgotten about too.[/color]

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306269124' post='2717606']
I knew there was something between NSO and GOONS.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You know nothing.[/color]

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306273269' post='2717700']
Except the ones you call strategic victories weren't victories at all, you're just too stubborn and childish to say you lost. Case in point, the Six Million Dollar War: you practically gave RoK a casus belli, plain and simple, you got curbstomped, plain and simple, you [b]lost[/b], [i]plain and simple[/i]. You are trying to defy logic and failing. But please, keep going, it's amusing to watch you do so.

It's a matter of fact. And if I'm, according to you, bawwing, then you must be crying out an entire goddamn river. :lol1:

Except it isn't a name, it's four letters and two capitals. An actual name would be like mine, Hadrian. It's semantics but I'm quite happy to argue those too. :awesome:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]RoK did exactly what we expected they'd do. They took the bait and feel right into our trap. Who's feeling stupid now?[/color]

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306276978' post='2717756']
[i]NSO IS SO TERRIBLE, HADRIAN WANTED TO JOIN![/i]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]But to be fair, he usually does have good taste in bad alliances.[/color]

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306278387' post='2717783']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, you'd never have gotten anywhere. Lately you have made a reputation for yourself as a fool. Maybe not at Fernando or WANA levels, but a fool nonetheless. Sure, maybe you'd not come off as a buffoon right away (to those who are unacquainted with you from these public forums), but they'd figure out soon enough. Still, even if you managed to avoid proving a fool of yourself you could never act bright enough to convince the Brotherhood to replace some very capable people with yourself.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1306237244' post='2717406']
Let's just say "Sieg Zeon" and leave it at that, shall we?
[/quote]

I suppose we can chalk up another victory? Onwards to the next victim, Sieg Zeon!