And, here. We. Flee?

Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306270919' post='2717652']
it's no wonder NSO has been curstomped so many times.
[/quote]
The New Sith Order has won many glorious strategic victories- I am unsure what these curbstomps you refer to are.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306268530' post='2717600']
I am not an infra-hugger and I am fully aware that my nation is in for a heavy fight.
[/quote]

That seriously made me Lol, considering you went to peace mode after around few minutes of us declaring ZI on you :P and your not shaking anything up many rogues have done this before you...and you are nothing but a rogue now..

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1306271741' post='2717666']
Everyone who stood up for you after the PZI thing.[/quote]
Valid point, but I didn't ask them to stand up for me, they did it of their own accord. In any case, PZI is something about 99% of the population of this planet is against..therefore, I must be an embarrassment to...everyone?

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306271565' post='2717662']
No? First of all, you have no clue what I look like..that was just plain moronic of you to say..and secondly, to be an embarrassment, I actually have to be a part of something in order to embarrass it. Seriously Krunk, you're way out of your league here.

Strategic victories my lily-white ass. You're just too proud to call them outright losses, like MK. Stupid sith.
[/quote]

Sure Im way out of my league. Its not that hard when you're so far below me. Allow me to make my point clearer for you my sweet mentally disabled child.
[img]http://www.drug3k.com/img2/preparation_18044_4_%28big%29_.jpg[/img]
NSO has achieved strategic victory in every single conflict we have been a part of. No war has ever taken us by surprise.

NSO will last until the end of Cybernations, as will I.

As for you child, you will die a silent death. No one will shed a single tear for your passing. That is what makes you QQ as much as you have in this thread: It is the death rattle of an idiot.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1306271810' post='2717667']
That seriously made me Lol, considering you went to peace mode after around few minutes of us declaring ZI on you :P and your not shaking anything up many rogues have done this before you...and you are nothing but a rogue now..[/quote]
:lol1:

Oh god, stop it, please...

Woo...sheesh..*ahem*...yeah I went to peace mode, after leaving about [i][b]45 minutes[/b][/i] for one of you to attack me. And don't bother with the update strike excuse; when you issue a PZI against someone, you declare immediately to prevent them from going into peace mode.

And it was PZI, not ZI you idiot.

And yes, I realise I am now a rogue, but this rogue has tricks up his sleeve. ^_^

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306272030' post='2717670']
Sure Im way out of my league. Its not that hard when you're so far below me. Allow me to make my point clearer for you my sweet mentally disabled child.
[img]http://www.drug3k.com/img2/preparation_18044_4_%28big%29_.jpg[/img]
NSO has achieved strategic victory in every single conflict we have been a part of. No war has ever taken us by surprise.

NSO will last until the end of Cybernations, as will I.

As for you child, you will die a silent death. No one will shed a single tear for your passing. That is what makes you QQ as much as you have in this thread: It is the death rattle of an idiot.[/quote]

Wow Krunk, that was..that was magical. *cue false tears*

Someone get this blathering idiot out of here. A loss is a loss, you can call it strategic victory all you like, you still [b]lose[/b].

My death rattle will be long and hard then. :smug:

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1306272265' post='2717674']
Going down while issuing butthurt whining isn't a trick.[/quote]
You're a moron. This "butthurt whining" isn't a trick, jesus christ... :facepalm:

I'm actually laughing at those who think I'm butthurt..nothing could be further from the truth. :awesome:

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1306272298' post='2717678']
You dont have anything Hadrian, you just going to die in agony and failure..[/quote]
So your amateur, blunt, dull mind thinks. :smug:

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1306272351' post='2717681']
Sounds like you are finally getting it. But please don't let me stop you, this is endlessly amusing.[/quote]
Dear god, you too are a moron like ShouAS.

But I know right, I think I almost fell off my chair a minute ago from the sheer laughing. :v:

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306272397' post='2717685']
You're a moron. This "butthurt whining" isn't a trick, jesus christ... :facepalm:

I'm actually laughing at those who think I'm butthurt..nothing could be further from the truth. :awesome:
[/quote]
Don't call me a Moron, i'm a mentally challenged idiot, get it right.

Your tried to drag Gotham in the mud after they disbanded for no reason other then you were still banned from their chan. Yep you is butthurt.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306272267' post='2717676']

Wow Krunk, that was..that was magical. *cue false tears*

Someone get this blathering idiot out of here. A loss is a loss, you can call it strategic victory all you like, you still [b]lose[/b].

My death rattle will be long and hard then. :smug:
[/quote]

We're trying to get this blathering idiot out of here but you persist.
You cannot lose if something is a victory. Reteard, u dont even know the stoy!

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306272397' post='2717685']

[/quote]

Its not a matter of our opinion. Its a matter of your BAWWING due to that rather itchy derriere of yours. Im trying to help you, just accept the prep. H already and take your medicine.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306272529' post='2717686']
Dear god, you too are a moron like Shuas.
[/quote]

Please if you are going to insult me intelligence at least get the basic reading skills required to get my name correct.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1306272582' post='2717687']
Don't call me a Moron, i'm a mentally challenged idiot, get it right.

Your tried to drag Gotham in the mud after they disbanded for no reason other then you were still banned from their chan. Yep you is butthurt.[/quote]
You're just a plain ol' moron, through and through.

LOLWUT?! I would not go to this length just because I was banned from their channel, I mean come on idiot...I'm banned from GOONS' channel, do you see me making threads about them? I think not. In any case, if you stopped disregarding logic for a moment, you'd realise this thread is/was about me getting some information, not a "hurr durr, I iz draggin' u thru da mud" thread. Really. :facepalm:

I'm nowhere near butthurt, this is all very fun stuff. B-)

What you are doing right now is not what I'd call shaking things up. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of people like you every year. Now, if as you say you have something bigger planned, perhaps you will shake things up. But somehow I think your "something bigger" probably involves something along the lines of rerolling, joining NSO, and either posting a grand exposè or trying to destroy them from the inside. Most likely you will tire of this before you reach a high enough position to do anything interesting. But hey, I've been surprised before.

-Bama

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306272647' post='2717688']
We're trying to get this blathering idiot out of here but you persist.
You cannot lose if something is a victory. Reteard, u dont even know the stoy!

Its not a matter of our opinion. Its a matter of your BAWWING due to that rather itchy derriere of yours. Im trying to help you, just accept the prep. H already and take your medicine.[/quote]
Except the ones you call strategic victories weren't victories at all, you're just too stubborn and childish to say you lost. Case in point, the Six Million Dollar War: you practically gave RoK a casus belli, plain and simple, you got curbstomped, plain and simple, you [b]lost[/b], [i]plain and simple[/i]. You are trying to defy logic and failing. But please, keep going, it's amusing to watch you do so.

It's a matter of fact. And if I'm, according to you, bawwing, then you must be crying out an entire goddamn river. :lol1:

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1306272723' post='2717691']
Please if you are going to insult me intelligence at least get the basic reading skills required to get my name correct.[/quote]
Except it isn't a name, it's four letters and two capitals. An actual name would be like mine, Hadrian. It's semantics but I'm quite happy to argue those too. :awesome:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306273269' post='2717700']
Except it isn't a name, it's four letters and two capitals. An actual name would be like mine, Hadrian. It's semantics but I'm quite happy to argue those too. :awesome:
[/quote]

Except yours is just 6 letters and a capital -_-

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306273269' post='2717700']
Except the ones you call strategic victories weren't victories at all, you're just too stubborn and childish to say you lost. Case in point, the Six Million Dollar War: you practically gave RoK a casus belli, plain and simple, you got curbstomped, plain and simple, you [b]lost[/b], [i]plain and simple[/i]. You are trying to defy logic and failing. But please, keep going, it's amusing to watch you do so.

It's a matter of fact. And if I'm, according to you, bawwing, then you must be crying out an entire goddamn river. :lol1:
[/quote]
Our Glorious Hippo Emperor gave Ragnarok a CB in order to weed out the weak from the Sith. We were purified with fire. Twas a great strategic victory.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1306273091' post='2717696']
What you are doing right now is not what I'd call shaking things up. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of people like you every year. Now, if as you say you have something bigger planned, perhaps you will shake things up. But somehow I think your "something bigger" probably involves something along the lines of rerolling, joining NSO, and either posting a grand exposè or trying to destroy them from the inside. Most likely you will tire of this before you reach a high enough position to do anything interesting. But hey, I've been surprised before.

-Bama[/quote]
Nah, that's not my "something bigger", not a bad idea though, maybe I will do that.

I'll give you a clue...I like free flow of information.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306273226' post='2717698']
Or go the route of those fellows whose names you see in pink on our forums.[/quote]
You'd never know it was me. :v:

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1306273091' post='2717696']

-Bama
[/quote]

Our [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99288"]spai Greev also foretold[/url] and spilled the beans about our future bloc called the "Trifecta of Reteards":

[quote name='Greev' timestamp='1298993760' post='2648124']
Most of you will never know the full expierence of the real CN and that I feel sorry. Until then have fun with alliances like MK,NSO,EXODUS, and all the other incapable retards this new CN has to offer[/quote]

I shudder to think of what dirty secrets Hadrian would reveal.