And, here. We. Flee?

Hadrian

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1306273443' post='2717701']
Except yours is just 6 letters and a capital -_-[/quote]
It's still a [i]name[/i]. Not like ShouAS...probably an acronym for something, I don't know..

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306273269' post='2717700']
Except the ones you call strategic victories weren't victories at all, you're just too stubborn and childish to say you lost. Case in point, the Six Million Dollar War: you practically gave RoK a casus belli, plain and simple, you got curbstomped, plain and simple, you [b]lost[/b], [i]plain and simple[/i]. You are trying to defy logic and failing. But please, keep going, it's amusing to watch you do so.

It's a matter of fact. And if I'm, according to you, bawwing, then you must be crying out an entire goddamn river. :lol1:

Except it isn't a name, it's four letters and two capitals. An actual name would be like mine, Hadrian. It's semantics but I'm quite happy to argue those too. :awesome:
[/quote]

Look at this guy backpedal. hey, look out for that pile of **** you spewed out behind you.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306273501' post='2717704']
Our [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99288"]spai Greev also foretold[/url] and spilled the beans about our future bloc called the "Trifecta of Reteards":

I shudder to think of what dirty secrets Hadrian would reveal.[/quote]
Erm...yeah...okay...right...mhm... :huh:

I shudder to think of the good I can do. :v:

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306273620' post='2717709']
Look at this guy backpedal. hey, look out for that pile of **** you spewed out behind you.[/quote]
If you're referencing the mistake I made with ShouAS's idiot name, then listen close little guy...

See here, we call these things typos. They are generally made when someone types pretty quickly and accidentally hits the wrong key, or maybe forgets the spelling of something and as a result uses the wrong word. Understand now? Good boy.

Kind of like your "Im" a few words back.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1306273951' post='2717714']
I knew I saw this movie before...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMQ2Jvekfg"]Behold Tom Cruise as Hadrian.[/url][/quote]
:lol1:

I have to admit, it made me laugh.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306273859' post='2717712']
If you're referencing the mistake I made with ShouAS's idiot name, then listen close little guy...

See here, we call these things typos. They are generally made when someone types pretty quickly and accidentally hits the wrong key, or maybe forgets the spelling of something and as a result uses the wrong word. Understand now? Good boy.

Kind of like your "Im" a few words back.
[/quote]

lol look at this guy, trying to derail conversation from his blatant stupidity at being a rogue.

Im sure scared of your nuuu.....uhh.....wait....no nukes? Yeah you'll die.

Do you have an SDI at least? No? Yep, you'll die quietly.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1306273951' post='2717714']
I knew I saw this movie before...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMQ2Jvekfg"]Behold Tom Cruise as Hadrian.[/url]
[/quote]

Ohhhhh ChairmanHal..............this has to be your finest post yet. It made me laugh and laugh out loud. Now I know you are at least capable of making me laugh, I expect better things from you from now on!

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1306274063' post='2717716']
Actually its a name and a rank, Like HouseMD or HadrianBH[/quote]
AS...I wonder what rank that could be...I had !@#$%^& in my mind at first. :v:

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306274093' post='2717717']
lol look at this guy, trying to derail conversation from his blatant stupidity at being a rogue.

Im sure scared of your nuuu.....uhh.....wait....no nukes? Yeah you'll die.

Do you have an SDI at least? No? Yep, you'll die quietly.[/quote]
Look at Krunk, embarrassing himself by completely avoiding my point on losing and strategic victories..man this guy deserves an asshat medal. :ehm:

Yeah, I don't got nukes, nor an SDI. Am I still an infra-hugger? :v:

You really are an idiot man...

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1306274139' post='2717718']
Hadrian in....

The Major Butthurt!

Seriously dude, that helena incident is itching your ass every night..which makes you do all this.

Having Daily Helena nightmares much?[/quote]
No...

Seriously dude, you're like, so far below me I think it's you I should be ignoring. Let's see what you've done...

1. Become Gotham MoIA.
2. Been Helena's lapdog.
3. Become Gotham Mayor.
4. Fled/resigned/crumbled under the pressure within a week.
5. Joined Sparta (a.k.a. the biggest meatshield on black, and the not-so-funny thing is, everyone knows it).

You'll continue to spout off that I'm butthurt when in actual fact, I'm [i]probably[/i] having more fun than the lot of you combined, and that I'm somehow itching over the Helena incident when in actual fact, I couldn't care less about that, it's happened and done with.

Going rogue is not "shaking things up" you moron. That said, had you waited a week or so and I could've jumped into the fray. :(

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1306274139' post='2717718']
Hadrian in....

The Major Butthurt!

Seriously dude, that helena incident is itching your ass every night..which makes you do all this.

Having Daily Helena nightmares much?
[/quote]

If anyone's obsession with Helena is worse than Hadrian's, it's yours! Congratulations!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1306274845' post='2717724']
Going rogue is not "shaking things up" you moron. That said, had you waited a week or so and I could've jumped into the fray. :(

If anyone's obsession with Helena is worse than Hadrian's, it's yours! Congratulations!
[/quote]
Relax Hereno...

...this is just the beginning of the end. B-)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306274735' post='2717721']
Ohhhhh ChairmanHal..............this has to be your finest post yet. It made me laugh and laugh out loud. Now I know you are at least capable of making me laugh, I expect better things from you from now on!
[/quote]

This is even more frightening. Uniting Hal and GOONS. What is Hadrian doing to this world?!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1306274845' post='2717724']
[/quote]

Not unless you're Sarm and you're roguing the Mafia :v:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306275220' post='2717731']
This is even more frightening. Uniting Hal and GOONS. What is Hadrian doing to this world?![/quote]
I told you...I shudder when I think of the good things I could do. :smug:

Unless you're telling me Hal and GOONS together would be bad. :v:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306275220' post='2717731']
This is even more frightening. Uniting Hal and GOONS. What is Hadrian doing to this world?!

Not unless you're Sarm and you're roguing the Mafia :v:
[/quote]

This is the day of days. First The rebel agrees with me. Second I want a NSO/GOONS treaty. Third and the most shocking tbh is that ChairmanHal made me laugh.

He's uniting the world.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306274801' post='2717723']
Look at Krunk, embarrassing himself by completely avoiding my point on losing and strategic victories..man this guy deserves an asshat medal. :ehm:

Yeah, I don't got nukes, nor an SDI. Am I still an infra-hugger? :v:

You really are an idiot man...[/quote]

You have no point. NSO has a perfect 9-0 war record. Period. End of story.

You will glow all the way down to ZI.

This is the end of something alright--the end of a retard who goes by Hadrian.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306275896' post='2717738']

This is the end of something alright--the end of a retard who goes by Hadrian.[/quote]
Incorrect. You must be living in some alternate universe where NSO is this perfect alliance that never really got curbstomped. I feel sorry for you Krunk, avoiding the facts like that.

It will be my pleasure to accumulate so many casualties. I told you before, I'm not an infra-hugger, a piece of logic that you will always ignore because you don't want to risk losing an argument to me, of all people. I don't blame you. :v:

Classic mudslinging there from the angry nun, as unable to provide a solid argument as she is frail and weak.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306275896' post='2717738']

This is the end of something alright--the end of a retard who goes by Hadrian.
[/quote]

As the 9th win, iApprove :v:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306276176' post='2717739']
Incorrect. You must be living in some alternate universe where NSO is this perfect alliance that never really got curbstomped. I feel sorry for you Krunk, avoiding the facts like that.

It will be my pleasure to accumulate so many casualties. I told you before, I'm not an infra-hugger, a piece of logic that you will always ignore because you don't want to risk losing an argument to me, of all people. I don't blame you. :v:

Classic mudslinging there from the angry nun, as unable to provide a solid argument as she is frail and weak.
[/quote]
If we want to brag about casualties, I'm 100 days younger than you and have 3x the casualties :smug: . Also, the NSO has never been curbstomped. As I've explained, we've won glorious strategic victories against overwhelming odds. I understand that success is hard for you to comprehend though, you've had so little of it.

Incorrect. [b]You must be living in some alternate universe where NSO is this perfect alliance[/b] that never really got curbstomped. I feel sorry for you Krunk, avoiding the facts like that.

[/quote]
Wait, we're not?

[/quote]

You must be living in some alternate universe where NSO ISN'T the best alliance on planet bob. Here's a reality check: We ARE the best alliance on planet bob. Different emperors in our history have called for purification of the weak (People like you, for example) by fire.

You remind me of a badly beaten puppy--still wanting attention even after your rear end is pouring blood from all the butthurt inflicted upon you.