And, here. We. Flee?

Hadrian

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1306235943' post='2717394']
Very quietly then it seems, though I suppose with all the negative PR, a more public annoucment wouldn't be as wise.
[/quote]

I think it had more to do with Gotham being somewhat disorganized and in a hurry to implode last night.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306237719' post='2717414']
Why thank you The Rebel. (this should be a first and last time this happens)

It's clear that no matter how many of the people that read this and respond to your thread, they are all wrong, and indeed you do not come across as fixated or hanging on. :lol1:

Seriously.

I'm not hanging on to straws, I'm just pointing out how desperate you come across as. I didn't post this thread. You did.[/quote]
I suppose the old adage of "what people believe is more important than the truth" comes in handy here. Tsk-tsk. Seems like no matter what I say, people will simply disregard logic and assume I'm desperate or fixated. Where's RV when you need him...

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1306238231' post='2717420']
Probably... I bet 50 tech he wont let this topic die, while they're people calling him out on his addiction to Gotham.[/quote]
So what's the solution? Stop mistakenly believing I'm addicted to Gotham. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1306238278' post='2717421']
Hadrian, i don't wish to lower my self to your level right now, but clearly you have some life to get..[/quote]
If I didn't have a life, I'd be dead. Really Diabloz.... :facepalm:

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1306249259' post='2717456']
Hadrian, you're making Hiro look good in this thread. Move on. Let it go. Obviously you haven't, because a quick nation-to-nation PM could have gotten you your answer if that had been all you wanted.

-Bama[/quote]
I mean no disrespect to you Bama but if you think Hiro looks good here, you need your mental faculties thoroughly inspected. Doing it through PM, they probably would have ignored me. So I did it this way to get answers.What anyone else thinks of this topic is completely irrelevant, I have my information, end of story.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306256062' post='2717485']
I suppose the old adage of "what people believe is more important than the truth" comes in handy here. Tsk-tsk. Seems like no matter what I say, people will simply disregard logic and assume I'm desperate or fixated. Where's RV when you need him...

So what's the solution? Stop mistakenly believing I'm addicted to Gotham. :rolleyes:

If I didn't have a life, I'd be dead. Really Diabloz.... :facepalm:

I mean no disrespect to you Bama but if you think Hiro looks good here, you need your mental faculties thoroughly inspected. Doing it through PM, they probably would have ignored me. So I did it this way to get answers.What anyone else thinks of this topic is completely irrelevant, I have my information, end of story.
[/quote]

LAWL, keep on trucking, or is that keep on obsessing?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306256646' post='2717491']
LAWL, keep on trucking, or is that keep on obsessing?[/quote]
I can't continue to do something I wasn't doing in the first place. I know you'll just ignore that but the least you could do is [i]try[/i] not to let it fly over your head.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306259995' post='2717518']
Hadrian is ghosting the NSO AA, as a heads up. We've messaged him about applying properly, but he's ignored us. Feel free to roll him if you're so inclined, just put "Ghostbusting" as the reason.[/quote]
Oh come on, don't make me bring the personal messages into this, it'll just make you look stupid about saying that. I'll assume you haven't been informed of the situation by YouWish or KainIII.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306256062' post='2717485']
[/quote]

Which explains why everyone here is clearly taking your side on this matter, judging by their posts.

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1306260804' post='2717525']
Which explains why everyone here is clearly taking your side on this matter, judging by their posts.[/quote]
There are no sides. You're under the mistaken impression that there is some kind of argument going on here. There really isn't, save for the usual back-and-forth between myself and a GOONSie.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306260288' post='2717521']
Oh come on, don't make me bring the personal messages into this, it'll just make you look stupid about saying that. I'll assume you haven't been informed of the situation by YouWish or KainIII.
[/quote]
Listen you little twit, I'm a Sith Lord in the NSO, the alliance you're ghosting. You've submitted no applications, and are not masked as even an Initiate, let alone a full on Acolyte. You are not under the protection of the New Sith Order.

As I said, anyone is free to roll him. I only wish I was in range.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1306261401' post='2717529']
I would be happy to assist NSO with their ghost problem, I happen to be in range.
[/quote]
The NSO would be happy to accept your assistance.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306261192' post='2717527']
Listen you little twit, I'm a Sith Lord in the NSO, the alliance you're ghosting. You've submitted no applications, and are not masked as even an Initiate, let alone a full on Acolyte. You are not under the protection of the New Sith Order.

As I said, anyone is free to roll him. I only wish I was in range.[/quote]
(OOC:Lol? I'm an applicant-in-waiting who can't access your goddamn forums, an issue that is being sorted out as we speak.)

No wonder you haven't been informed; the situation is above your head.

This should be entertaining.

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Syria. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 250
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/26/2011
Total Money: $27,372,410
Technology: 950.25 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/24/2011 2:29:56 AM
Trade Partners: Derris Kharlan, Alaskan Republic, Nova Eire, Brutality, Pocono
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 495
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

[/quote]

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1306261600' post='2717532']
Who said diplomacy was dead?
[/quote]
Have fun o/

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306261610' post='2717533']
(OOC:Lol? I'm an applicant-in-waiting who can't access your goddamn forums, an issue that is being sorted out as we speak.)

No wonder you haven't been informed; the situation is above your head.
[/quote]
Goodbye.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1306261699' post='2717534']
This should be entertaining.[/quote]
I agree.

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ogaden. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation: Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 530
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/24/2011 10:13:54 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/16/2011
Total Money: $54,750,264
Technology: 1,170.87 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/24/2011 10:09:22 AM
Trade Partners: Britain Commonwealth, Hi no Kuni, Best Korea is North, Tater Land, Galactic Government
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 70
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 603
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

[/quote]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306264523' post='2717556']
You know things have really gone downhill when two guys post spy ops about each other. Seriously Hadrian...just...stop, plz?[/quote]
Nah, everything is going downhill through and through now...ain't no going back buddy. Varianz's ignorance made me mad so I decided to [b][i]do something about it[/i][/b] and randomly declare against two lost NSO souls and put one of them in anarchy.

As the common saying goes, come at me, Sith.

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306265042' post='2717560']
Nah, everything is going downhill through and through now...ain't no going back buddy. Varianz's ignorance made me mad so I decided to randomly declare against two lost NSO souls and put one of them in anarchy.

Come at me, Sith.
[/quote]

I'm sure ghosting Organization's aa while doing so will win you a lot of friends over there. Hope it was worth it.