And, here. We. Flee?

Hadrian

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306276345' post='2717742']
If we want to brag about casualties, I'm 100 days younger than you and have 3x the casualties :smug: . Also, the NSO has never been curbstomped. As I've explained, we've won glorious strategic victories against overwhelming odds. I understand that success is hard for you to comprehend though, you've had so little of it.[/quote]
I've decided to shift my ignore cannon to ShouAS instead of you, as the former has proved his/her mental incapacity in the form of saying I have yet to prove I can read, when my responses have been direct to those who state false facts.

You don't know how much irony is in that statement, you. You have 3x my casualties and yet you say you've never been curbstomped? Oh this is so good, I can taste the amusement, not to mention the hypocriticality of that last bit..sure, I've had little success (by your standards anyway) but jesus..NSO has had a hell of a lot less. :lol1:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306276406' post='2717746']
Also, would anyone thinking about hitting him please refrain from doing so so we can properly stagger him?[/quote]
That you had to come out here and state this is just...hilariously bad.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306276723' post='2717751']
I've decided to shift my ignore cannon to ShouAS instead of you, as the former has proved his/her mental incapacity in the form of saying I have yet to prove I can read, when my responses have been direct to those who state false facts.

You don't know how much irony is in that statement, you. You have 3x my casualties and yet you say you've never been curbstomped? Oh this is so good, I can taste the amusement, not to mention the hypocriticality of that last bit..sure, I've had little success (by your standards anyway) but jesus..[b]NSO has had a hell of a lot less[/b]. :lol1:
[/quote]

NSO is the definition of success. Our words carry weight that would break a less-successful alliance's jaw.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306275220' post='2717731']
This is even more frightening. Uniting Hal and GOONS. What is Hadrian doing to this world?![/quote]

Turning the clock back to 2007? :smug:

[i]OOC: Railing on about GOONS in general gets tiresome...I've made all my points, what's left? Tequila that's what and lots of it.[/i]

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306276540' post='2717747']
You must be living in some alternate universe where NSO ISN'T the best alliance on planet bob. Here's a reality check: We ARE the best alliance on planet bob. Different emperors in our history have called for purification of the weak (People like you, for example) by fire.

You remind me of a badly beaten puppy--still wanting attention even after your rear end is pouring blood from all the butthurt inflicted upon you.[/quote]
Mmk. NSO is so, [i]so[/i] far from being the best alliance on Bob, no-one would even be able to demonstrate with a simple chart. Different emperors? Yeah, the former ones couldn't hack it, right? :rolleyes:

You remind me of an old man who can't hear the dog barking right next to him - facts glaring in his face but he's still in dreamland.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306276900' post='2717754']
NSO is the definition of success. Our words carry weight that would break a less-successful alliance's jaw.[/quote]
NSO is the definition of failure. Your words carry weight that couldn't prop up a feather.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306277125' post='2717760']
NSO is the definition of failure. Your words carry weight that couldn't prop up a feather.
[/quote]
Let me guess. You were joining to help us with our credibility.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306277210' post='2717761']
I don't always drink beer. But when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.[/quote]
The day NSO gets into XX will be a sorry day indeed.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306276723' post='2717751']
You don't know how much irony is in that statement, you. You have 3x my casualties and yet you say you've never been curbstomped? Oh this is so good, I can taste the amusement, not to mention the hypocriticality of that last bit..sure, I've had little success (by your standards anyway) but jesus..NSO has had a hell of a lot less. :lol1:
[/quote]
You are correct, we have never been curbstomped. In the course of winning our inspiring strategic victories, we have fought many battles- hence why my casualty count is significantly higher than your puny amount :smug: . And on a practical note, just because a nation has high casualties doesn't mean his alliance is regularly curbstomped. Look at Drai from MK- most casualties in CN, but when was the last curbstomp on MK? Think before you post.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306276775' post='2717752']
That you had to come out here and state this is just...hilariously bad.
[/quote]
You're reaching. Half of CN would like to hit you- I'm simply reminding them that it'll be more fun if we stagger you, that way you can't escape into hippy :)

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306277236' post='2717762']
Let me guess. You were joining to help us with our credibility.[/quote]
No, I was joining you purely to take advantage of your 'clean slate' policy and maybe grab some intel while I was there, nothing too ambitious.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306277351' post='2717765']
No, I was joining you purely to take advantage of your 'clean slate' policy and maybe grab some intel while I was there, nothing too ambitious.
[/quote]

Retards never pass the Doppelganger/Anthony test. You wouldn't have lasted long enough.

[i]So [/i]glad Xiph told you to get the $%&@ off our AA, Hadrian.

Edit: Now that I've actually read the thread....just lol. Keep digging.

Edited by Aurion

[/quote]
[i]Like no one has tried that before! [/i]

[/quote]
That policy only applies if a person demonstrates a serious willingness to reform. In your case, we would have rejected you. As for intel, lol, if you were willing to spend a few months working your way into a position where you actually heard anything useful then you're very dedicated.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306277325' post='2717764']
You are correct, we have never been curbstomped. In the course of winning our inspiring strategic victories, we have fought many battles- hence why my casualty count is significantly higher than your puny amount :smug: . And on a practical note, just because a nation has high casualties doesn't mean his alliance is regularly curbstomped. Look at Drai from MK- most casualties in CN, but when was the last curbstomp on MK? Think before you post.[/quote]
You simply make me want to facepalm, there's so much fail crammed in there.

Why generalise as well? Are you trying to de-rail or something by turning the conversation to MK? Poor show, and a poor example too- Drai is a raider through and through, and curbstompers take a hell of a lot of casualties too.

I do think before I post, unlike many, [i]many[/i] people here. The big difference is that I post with maximum freedom, breaking every stupid, unspoken code you people have written. With glee I might add.

[quote]You're reaching. Half of CN would like to hit you- I'm simply reminding them that it'll be more fun if we stagger you, that way you can't escape into hippy :)[/quote]
Well !@#$ Bonzo, I've never been so popular. :v:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306277727' post='2717772']
You simply make me want to facepalm, there's so much fail crammed in there.

Why generalise as well? Are you trying to de-rail or something by turning the conversation to MK? Poor show, and a poor example too- Drai is a raider through and through, and curbstompers take a hell of a lot of casualties too.

I do think before I post, unlike many, [i]many[/i] people here. The big difference is that I post with maximum freedom, breaking every stupid, unspoken code you people have written. With glee I might add.
[/quote]
Actually, [i]you [/i]intend to de-rail away from the fact that I proved how foolish you are by accusing me of de-railing. Very transparent. Try harder. :)

Your statement about Drai also in now way disproves or takes away from my point btw. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1306277406' post='2717766']
You are really digging yourself a hole here, Hadrian.[/quote]
Mate, I'm so far down now, the only way out is down further. :blush:

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306277466' post='2717767']
Retards never pass the Doppelganger/Anthony test. You wouldn't have lasted long enough.[/quote]
So you think.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1306277515' post='2717768']
[i]So [/i]glad Xiph told you to get the $%&@ off our AA, Hadrian.[/quote]
Me too! $%&@ knows what I would've gotten myself into by aligning with you lot.. :gag:

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306277659' post='2717769']
[i]Like no one has tried that before! [/i][/quote]
And? Your point is? You weren't going to let me in in the first place, so why are we even discussing this? :wacko:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306277691' post='2717770']
That policy only applies if a person demonstrates a serious willingness to reform. In your case, we would have rejected you. As for intel, lol, if you were willing to spend a few months working your way into a position where you actually heard anything useful then you're very dedicated.[/quote]
See my reply to youwish for the first part. As for intel, you'd be surprised by my capabilities and dedication.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306278002' post='2717777']
See my reply to youwish for the first part. As for intel, you'd be surprised by my capabilities and dedication.
[/quote]
Unfortunately for you, in NSO we reward talent; we're a mertiocracy. You would've had to challenge to get into a position of any responsibility (and therefore trust)- and your chances of convincing our Brotherhood you aren't a total idiot would be about the same as the chances of a TOP-NpO MDAP.

I can't wait till' Update so I can attempt to get a slot on Hadrian.

Anyways, You're an... :mellow:

Confusion.

Edit: Hadrian can you please please [i]please[/i] Declare war on [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=389086]me[/url]

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306277969' post='2717775']
Actually, [i]you [/i]intend to de-rail away from the fact that I proved how foolish you are by accusing me of de-railing. Very transparent. Try harder. :)[/quote]
What is this, some kind of reverse psychology thing? Okay, I'll play along. You haven't proved how foolish I am, you've proved how foolish you are by avoiding my accusation of de-railing whilst in the process of also accusing me of de-railing.

[quote]Your statement about Drai also in now way disproves or takes away from my point btw. :rolleyes:[/quote]
It actually neutralises it altogether but I guess you're too blunt to see it. :unsure: