And, here. We. Flee?

Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306265042' post='2717560']
Nah, everything is going downhill through and through now...ain't no going back buddy. Varianz's ignorance made me mad so I decided to [b][i]do something about it[/i][/b] and randomly declare against two lost NSO souls and put one of them in anarchy.

As the common saying goes, come at me, Sith.
[/quote]
Translation: Varianz yelled at me and now I'm sad.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306265218' post='2717562']
I'm sure ghosting Organization's aa while doing so will win you a lot of friends over there. Hope it was worth it.[/quote]
Oh it's worth it alright. B-)

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1306265420' post='2717564']
Translation: Varianz yelled at me and now I'm sad.[/quote]
Re-translation: Varianz acted like an idiot and now I'm doing something about it.

Oh and, guys, if you thought my warchest was bad...

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NFSSR. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/23/2009
Total Money: $2,664,644
Technology: 685.66 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/24/2011 12:24:51 AM
Trade Partners: Newfoundland SSR, SeuwP Land, Azerholm 17, Minus, New Luskan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 32
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 243
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.[/quote]

Yes, that is an NSO fighter in my range, at 3,760 infra no less.

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1306266148' post='2717572']
I rarely get to say this: Have fun kicking his #@$, NSO.[/quote]
Now this just [i]has[/i] to be the comedy gold Hal mentioned. An MK guy, Azaghul of all people, supporting NSO.

I knew I was put on this planet for a reason. :smug:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306265042' post='2717560']
Nah, everything is going downhill through and through now...ain't no going back buddy. Varianz's ignorance made me mad so I decided to [b][i]do something about it[/i][/b] and randomly declare against two lost NSO souls and put one of them in anarchy.

As the common saying goes, come at me, Sith.
[/quote]
U mad bro?

Also I can't wait until you get knocked into my range :war: .

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306266321' post='2717577']
U mad bro?

Also I can't wait until you get knocked into my range :war: .[/quote]
Yeah, I was for a minute, then blasting a crater out of some poor Sith !@#$%^& made me happy again.

Neither can I. :gun:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306264523' post='2717556']
You know things have really gone downhill when two guys post spy ops about each other. Seriously Hadrian...just...stop, plz?
[/quote]

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306265578' post='2717568']
Oh and, guys, if you thought my warchest was bad...

Yes, that is an NSO fighter in my range, at 3,760 infra no less.
[/quote]

And he goes even lower.... :mellow:

[img]http://addictionrecoveryhope.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/rockbottom.jpg[/img]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306266545' post='2717581']
And he goes even lower.... :mellow:

[img]http://addictionrecoveryhope.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/rockbottom.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Oh you, that made me chuckle. :blush:

Hadrian seriously? is that how desperate you are? you made your self look like a fool, we forgave your actions and you didnt get ZI'd but now i can see your ass getiing !%@!$&.

I am sorry to say this but you made Helena look good..

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1306267192' post='2717586']
Hadrian seriously? is that how desperate you are? you made your self look like a fool, we forgave your actions and you didnt get ZI'd but now i can see your ass getiing !%@!{:content:}amp;.[/quote]
I am not desperate. This is me being free, doing as I damn well please and taking every !@#$%^&* consequence that comes my way Diabloz. I could not be further from desperate, truthfully. In any case, I did not forgive yours and Helena's actions, maybe when I'm down to your level I'll declare on you and her too, if I'm able.

Chances are kid, that by the end of all this, I'll be in bill-lock and shortly deleted. But I intend to shake things up a fair bit. A very, [i]very[/i] fair bit, before I take my leave. Hell, I may come right back. The politics is now out the window. Most alliances will now in all likelihood consider me a rogue, but that's fine, I'm here to make this place interesting, give folks something to focus on.

[quote]I am sorry to say this but you made Helena look good..[/quote]
That's the thing isn't it? That's the problem...

Too many people wanting to look good instead of doing whatever the hell they want. Londo Mollari said something along the lines of "people are too afraid to start their own action". I've never had a single reason to so much as respect that guy but goddamn, that really struck a chord. So here I am, starting my own action and having so much fun I could explode with joy.

Even if Varianz was wrong about you being a ghost and that you were having trouble accessing our forums to apply, you did yourself zero favors by making this thread, and even less by roguing us. I'll hit you myself. See you at ZI, unless someone would like to pay for your ransom.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306266462' post='2717579']
Yeah, I was for a minute, then blasting a crater out of some poor Sith !@#$%^& made me happy again.

Neither can I. :gun:
[/quote]
Yeah it's really hard to win ground attacks against an unprepared nation :rolleyes: . SUPER WAR MASTER HADRIAN

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306267805' post='2717590']
I am not desperate. This is me being free, doing as I damn well please and taking every !@#$%^&* consequence that comes my way Diabloz. I could not be further from desperate, truthfully. In any case, I did not forgive yours and Helena's actions, maybe when I'm down to your level I'll declare on you and her too, if I'm able.

Chances are kid, that by the end of all this, I'll be in bill-lock and shortly deleted. But I intend to shake things up a fair bit. A very, [i]very[/i] fair bit, before I take my leave. Hell, I may come right back. The politics is now out the window. Most alliances will now in all likelihood consider me a rogue, but that's fine, I'm here to make this place interesting, give folks something to focus on.

That's the thing isn't it? That's the problem...

Too many people wanting to look good instead of doing whatever the hell they want. Londo Mollari said something along the lines of "people are too afraid to start their own action". I've never had a single reason to so much as respect that guy but goddamn, that really struck a chord. So here I am, starting my own action and having so much fun I could explode with joy.
[/quote]
You're not shaking anything up. You're a rogue we're going to use as target practice. That's all.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306268071' post='2717593']
Even if Varianz was wrong about you being a ghost and that you were having trouble accessing our forums to apply, you did yourself zero favors by making this thread, and even less by roguing us. I'll hit you myself. See you at ZI, unless someone would like to pay for your ransom.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So it was true? I still would have advocated not accepting him. I see some of our past members in Hadrian.[/color]

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306268071' post='2717593']
Even if Varianz was wrong about you being a ghost and that you were having trouble accessing our forums to apply, you did yourself zero favors by making this thread, and even less by roguing us. I'll hit you myself. See you at ZI, unless someone would like to pay for your ransom.[/quote]
Given that I had zero motive to lie, I'd put it down to the retardedness and general incompetence of those who maintain your forums at my being unable to get in and apply. Varianz's "tough guy" talk was classic though, made me laugh.

How far down the line are you? Not too far I hope? You were after all one of the people I informed my situation of, so I'd kinda have expected you to know better. Silly me.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306268078' post='2717594']
[color="#0000ff"]This is kind of amusing. I'll be seeing you when you're in range.[/color][/quote]
Fantastic, I'll see you when you're in range mate. Again, hope you ain't too far down.

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306268128' post='2717595']
Yeah it's really hard to win ground attacks against an unprepared nation :rolleyes: . SUPER WAR MASTER HADRIAN

You're not shaking anything up. You're a rogue we're going to use as target practice. That's all.[/quote]
I never said I was going to shake things up on the battlefield, now, did I? B-)

I am not an infra-hugger and I am fully aware that my nation is in for a heavy fight.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306268184' post='2717596']
[color="#0000ff"]So it was true? I still would have advocated not accepting him. I see some of our past members in Hadrian.[/color][/quote]
No, it was false. Not that I'd expect you to actually think carefully about anything your masters tell you.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306268184' post='2717596']
[color="#0000FF"]So it was true? I still would have advocated not accepting him. I see some of our past members in Hadrian.[/color]
[/quote]

Eh, I think all this Gotham stuff just made him go off into the deep end.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306268319' post='2717598']
Given that I had zero motive to lie, I'd put it down to the retardedness and general incompetence of those who maintain your forums at my being unable to get in and apply. Varianz's "tough guy" talk was classic though, made me laugh.

How far down the line are you? Not too far I hope? You were after all one of the people I informed my situation of, so I'd kinda have expected you to know better. Silly me.

Fantastic, I'll see you when you're in range mate. Again, hope you ain't too far down.
[/quote]

I'll see you at update my dear. Did you really think you'd go off without a stagger?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306268762' post='2717602']
Eh, I think all this Gotham stuff just made him go off into the deep end.[/quote]
Not really, no. I simply discovered why this place is so stagnant and frankly, boring, with it's back-and-forth several-months-long wars and silly, inept politics (I refer of course to the new age of frank mudslinging and that idiotic creation known as the treaty web). So I decided to do something, [i]anything[/i]. I was going to go and harass GOONS but Varianz averted that at the last moment. I knew there was something between NSO and GOONS.

[quote]I'll see you at update my dear. Did you really think you'd go off without a stagger?[/quote]
No.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306268319' post='2717598']
Given that I had zero motive to lie, I'd put it down to the retardedness and general incompetence of those who maintain your forums at my being unable to get in and apply. Varianz's "tough guy" talk was classic though, made me laugh.[/quote]
Yeah you're literally the first person I've known of in my time in NSO who couldn't get on to apply. Your motivation to lie could be simple laziness. Not sure. The forums show no problems with your account (other than being banned :awesome: ).

Have fun at ZI.

Edit:
[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306269124' post='2717606']
So I decided to do something, [i]anything[/i]. I was going to go and harass GOONS but Varianz averted that at the last moment. I knew there was something between NSO and GOONS.
[/quote]
DAMNIT HE'S ONTO OUR SECRET

Edited by Varianz