Official Notification

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1304806149' post='2708207']
Thank you to the 6 Umbrella and MK nations which have graciously consented to help me polish my war dancing skills.
[/quote]

You should have taken me up on my offer to help you practice beforehand.

Let's commence this nuclear tango. I am wearing my best suit, my hair and beard are perfect, and my shoes are shined. Let's rock.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1304806598' post='2708219']
With two left feet and no practice since 2007, this infra-fatty needs all the help he can get to get a bit leaner.
[/quote]

I think the same could be said about the majority of your alliance at this point in time.

The only true Pacifican Spirit I see, as I remember it from a few years ago, is from those mid tier/lower tier nations who are still in war mode and still fighting. To those nations, I tip my hat - congratulations on keeping what I see as the true spirit of Pacifica alive and well!

Edited by Durabo

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1304809670' post='2708247']
I think the same could be said about the majority of your alliance at this point in time.
[/quote]

I always aim to lead by example.

Fun fact: 18 nations of the Umbrella top 20 had less casulities than me who (and because of that) never was above 90k NS and there are people who still glorify Umbrella because they have big nations, for you who are jealousy of Umbrella learn how to build an alliance like them:

1- Always chose the winner side
2- Don't get too involved in the fight, send meatshields instead.
3- Brag about your stats.

:v:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1304811628' post='2708257']
Fun fact: 18 nations of the Umbrella top 20 had less casulities than me who (and because of that) never was above 90k NS and there are people who still glorify Umbrella because they have big nations, for you who are jealousy of Umbrella learn how to build an alliance like them:

[/quote]
Fun fact: If any of those top 18 nations get into a nuclear war 6 days of nuclear war will put them at higher casualties than most people here.

[/quote]

Yeah this is pretty much it.

[/quote]
Don't forget:

4- Declare on alliances and then hope they scramble to send every single nation that's within range into peace mode.

[/quote]

Good job staying on topic as always Death.

My casualties is low because I never had much infra due to wars. :(

Also I tend to win. Decided to go after KoD now, seeing he has more then double my infra. Should help me boost my attacking losses. :v:

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1304813113' post='2708273']
Good Luck! Radiation level biggest gainer <_<
[/quote]
That's based on numbers of nations nuked, not on their size. It will probably be dropping with most of the alliances leaving the conflict.

For those smaller NPO nations, I recommend the hospitality of delendum of Ricochet. Alas Uncle Stalin has finally entered peace mode.

Good luck, comrades.

[/quote]
D34th, you of all people should know some of these 'elite' alliances have made a CAREER out of jumping from side to side to save infra. That and making very retarded "i wont nuke you if you dont nuke me" promises

Funny thing D34th is, I remember being pretty involved in a war as a damage sponge for all intents and purposes until our allies had peaced out with your alliance, so not sure why you're pinning that on us.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[/quote]

Yup, TOP was a much more fearsome alliance at their stats peak. Umbrella was like the smaller brother who didn't come close.