Official Notification

[quote name='Jasmines Jewels' timestamp='1304862822' post='2708527']
Hey hey hey, no complaining about my war screen. I've been so lonely the last few weeks and so disappointed that the only thing that has attacked me have been little gnats with no cash on them. I mean you'd think that since they moaned about us being out of peace mode, they would bring their nations out as well.

Also a note to Doomhouse, next time be more patient and perhaps this would've been done a while ago. ;)
[/quote]

Even better, let's hope there won't be a next time eh? :P

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1304860684' post='2708519']
You guys shouldn't let D34th get to you ;)
[/quote]
I think his progression through the WPE competition shows that we all know what he is and what he does, but some people are stupid enough to believe what he writes so there has to be some kind of defense against that rubbish.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1304813553' post='2708278']
My casualties is low because I never had much infra due to wars. :(

Also I tend to win. Decided to go after KoD now, seeing he has more then double my infra. Should help me boost my attacking losses. :v:
[/quote]
I always like when two people I've heard of and/or are important to their alliance go to war. This should be a good one.

What I don't get is why NPO sent 62K more NS from the 80+ tier than was required. That's almost an entire extra nation. If the goal is to keep as much NS out of harm's way as possible, an 80K nation could have been sent out instead of a 120K nation or whatever.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1304862972' post='2708529']Even better, let's hope there won't be a next time eh? :P[/quote]

There is always a next time. :(

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1304863677' post='2708536']I always like when two people I've heard of and/or are important to their alliance go to war. This should be a good one.

What I don't get is why NPO sent 62K more NS from the 80+ tier than was required. That's almost an entire extra nation. If the goal is to keep as much NS out of harm's way as possible, an 80K nation could have been sent out instead of a 120K nation or whatever.[/quote]

If we intended on saving every last ounce of nation strength in peace mode perhaps your statement would be true. We have a lot of nations that have been ready and willing to fight for a while now, but due to negotiations to make sure all Coalition parties were out, it was delayed. We're not all about our pixels and anyone who says otherwise clearly doesn't know our community. If they would like to know, I am available a lot of the time to talk. :)

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1304845097' post='2708459']
Ok, I assumed only the 1.8m NS mentioned were going to be fighting.
[/quote]

Your reading comprehension is fantastic. That term means that NPO nations at 75k NS couldn't bulk up to above 80k NS after the terms were signed and then count towards the 1M NS pacifica needed to bring out from above 80K NS. How you could even think you may begin to twist it to mean that we can't fight on other ranges is unfathomable.

Edited by Natan

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1304863043' post='2708530']
I think his progression through the WPE competition shows that we all know what he is and what he does, but some people are stupid enough to believe what he writes so there has to be some kind of defense against that rubbish.
[/quote]
Meh D34th has been peddling that screaming martyr routine since the WotC, but yeah I suppose if some people do indeed swallow that !@#$%^&* then something has to be said.

Frankly I wish you all would take your arguing to another thread. Taking every opportunity to sling mud and rehash to a point of nausea(sp) is pretty sad. You aren't looking to make a community better, you are all looking for ways to show your dominance when in fact you are only showing your ass. Go handle your house and let us handle ours (understand I am using perverbial(sp) you, yours and house).

20 days and counting.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1304870515' post='2708580']
Frankly I wish you all would take your arguing to another thread. Taking every opportunity to sling mud and rehash to a point of nausea(sp) is pretty sad. You aren't looking to make a community better, you are all looking for ways to show your dominance when in fact you are only showing your ass. Go handle your house and let us handle ours (understand I am using perverbial(sp) you, yours and house).

20 days and counting.
[/quote]

Ironic coming from you.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1304811628' post='2708257']
Fun fact: 18 nations of the Umbrella top 20 had less casulities than me who (and because of that) never was above 90k NS and there are people who still glorify Umbrella because they have big nations, for you who are jealousy of Umbrella learn how to build an alliance like them:

1- Always chose the winner side
2- Don't get too involved in the fight, send meatshields instead.
3- Brag about your stats.

:v:
[/quote]
I've been over 90k once (92k just before this war) and I've more than 2 million casualties on you. Better get on with it you war-avoiding hippie loser!

Fun fact: 14 out of Polar's top 20 nations have less casualties than you so I guess you guys have been following Umbrella's doctrine quite well.

Edited by Lord Gobb

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1304847752' post='2708477']
I hope that this is a lesson that is learned instead of trying to adopt a "peace mode strategy" in an attempt to cause the war to take longer while leaving your mid and lower tiers to be decimated.
[/quote]

Actually the same can be said in reverse. We pretty much mowed down the mid-tier of MK and GOONs has been a smoking crater since about the second week of the conflict.

As for LF's silly argument that this war would have ever approached even, you guys would never have declared if that were the case. You guys had TOP and others in standby. You guys have a massive tech advantage. That tech advantage alone means that your nations were going to be doing about twice as much damage as most of the upper nations on this side. I know from experience having faced it during the first week of the war when I fought 5 guys, 3 of them with 11-12k tech.

You were never at risk and never were going to be.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1304869357' post='2708572']
Meh D34th has been peddling that screaming martyr routine since the WotC, but yeah I suppose if some people do indeed swallow that !@#$%^&* then something has to be said.
[/quote]

Going down in flames for your alliance/allies makes all your future points valid, didn't you know?

Lets have a clean fight gentleman, when the bell rings please go back to your respective corners and keep it above the belt.

Shake hands and GL :ph34r:

[img]http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/8/1/2/3/banzai.jpg[/img]

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1304811628' post='2708257']
Fun fact: 18 nations of the Umbrella top 20 had less casulities than me who (and because of that) never was above 90k NS and there are people who still glorify Umbrella because they have big nations, for you who are jealousy of Umbrella learn how to build an alliance like them:

:v:
[/quote]

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 869,892 Attacking + 2,075,521 Defending = 2,945,413 Casualties

So.. you like to pad your stats when you work your way to ZI.. you buy back your soldiers, continue to get nuked w/o attacking back because I'd guess more often than not you never have odds in your favor. Should just go in with 1%+ it'll just pad your stats even more. If we could only get you all to run your war driven nations in such manner.

Good to know you just like to sit there, take a beating and do nothing.

You should run this by you alliance as your new motto?

Nice to see this thread has been derailed.

could we get back to the original topic please, instead of continuing to beat the dead horse again by hashing up the same stuff from other threads.

This thread was to notify everyone we met the terms. which is good.

20 days and this war will be over..

finally.

thank you

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1304858987' post='2708511']
Hey death, what does this have to do with the OP exactly? I know you don't like Umbrella, and you'd love for a real opportunity to splurge about how much you hate us and all those crazy theories you have about us, but let's wait for the right time and the right thread for that hm? Whaddaya say lets try keep this on topic?
[/quote]

I was just taking a look at the nations involved in this limited curbstomp and made that funny observation, I didn't expected so many replies, well not really, but isn't my fault if you guys are so predictable. :v:

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1304863043' post='2708530']
[/quote]

"[i]Taking part in WPE contest shows that all things that you post are wrong![/i]" :rolleyes:

[i](Delusional mode on)[/i]

[quote name='Tojamn' timestamp='1304889096' post='2708701']
could we get back to the original topic please, instead of continuing to beat the dead horse again by hashing up the same stuff from other threads.
thank you
[/quote]
No

NO

[i][u][b]NO![/b][/u][/i]

The horse might come back to life again! We must beat it into pulp!

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1304891572' post='2708712']
Looks like the SDI's on both sides are working really well.
[/quote]

Must be to make up for my front. Both my Umbrella opponents and myself seem to be experiencing multiple SDI worker strikes :awesome:

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1304894264' post='2708732']
Must be to make up for my front. Both my Umbrella opponents and myself seem to be experiencing multiple SDI worker strikes :awesome:
[/quote]

It's that damn GOON tech!