An Announcement From Dos Equis

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1304629176' post='2707059']
The paper slave... wait :v:

I just realized we are the youngest member of this bloc. That's crazy. Fark is actually the next youngest.
[/quote]

May ancient traditions grow old, with the ground and the skies. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img]

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Jaromayo' timestamp='1304631722' post='2707074']
Dos Equis? This is beer themed?

I thought this bloc was xXx themed and was all about Vin Diesel. Screw this.
[/quote]

We couldn't find enough images of Vin Diesel's hard pecs to justify forming xXx, had to down grade.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1304620761' post='2706983']
And we have more than anyone else :awesome:
[/quote]
Haha, wow, just noticed that now. Congrats. :awesome: I think the question would be how can an inactive nation fire a nuke though? That's not a shot at Sparta...all mass member alliances have inactives. I'm sure you have [i]more than enough[/i] actives to take on just about anyone. I'm jealous of your tech totals.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1304639006' post='2707136']
Haha, wow, just noticed that now. Congrats. :awesome: I think the question would be how can an inactive nation fire a nuke though? That's not a shot at Sparta...all mass member alliances have inactives. I'm sure you have [i]more than enough[/i] actives to take on just about anyone. I'm jealous of your tech totals.
[/quote]
If they're too inactive to fire a nuke, then they're also too inactive to complain to me on the forums about how war sucks and everyone should be friends...so I'll count that in the win column for me. :v:

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1304546908' post='2706232']
Ironically this is the biggest bloc R&R is now in.

Oh how far SF has fallen...
[/quote]

That's not ironic. I don't think you understand the concept of irony.

[quote]Penkala, on 04 May 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:
Ironically this is the biggest bloc R&R is now in.

Oh how far SF has fallen...
[sup][/sup]
[/quote]

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1304646140' post='2707229']
That's not ironic. I don't think you understand the concept of irony.
[/quote]

Any bloc that has RIA , can not be anything but pure awesomeness :awesome:

I'm not sure if this has been covered already but what is R&R's long term stance on their inclusion within the Superfriends blok now? Is this being wound up on the quiet or is the plan to try and juggle both blok's long term?

It just seams to leave the Superfriends Blok in a slightly awkward position where they are MDAP tied to the Pandora's Box Blok (Virtual Duel membership between GOD and VE) and also sharing part duel membership via R&R with this new XX blok?

I'm not trying to have a dig I'm just seeing if I'm missing anything as I've only read parts of this thread.

As defined in the treaty, this coalition is freakin' awesome!

I must say I am considerably jealous of the member alliances.

o/ Sparta
o/ MHA
o/ Fark
o/ RnR

o/ XX o7

Congratulations, guys! I like this bloc a lot, some quality alliances in there. And I saw some comments about meatshields directed at Fark. I don't know if those people ever fought Fark, but they don't need a meatshield. They've produced the toughest opponents I've ever had the pleasure to fight.

Good luck to our allies in R&R + MHA and all involved. :)

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1304641863' post='2707168']
If they're too inactive to fire a nuke, then they're also too inactive to complain to me on the forums about how war sucks and everyone should be friends...so I'll count that in the win column for me. :v:
[/quote]
Touche...touche. "war sucks" is one thing you never hear over in these iFOK/FOK parts. :awesome:

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1304641863' post='2707168']
[/quote]
tbh, I always find that it's the most inactive members that decide to come to the board complaining once a war comes around and they might have their precious infra nuked.