An Announcement From Dos Equis

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ruler with Plan X' timestamp='1304552052' post='2706357']
Well, they're not you, so that's already a few points in their favor
[/quote]
How so? I don't plunge knives into the backs of my enemies.

Oh, right, but it was *totally ok* because they did it to NPO. Tell me, is it going to be *totally ok* when they do it to you as well? We all know the pattern, while most cowards simply jump off a sinking ship (and every ship sinks eventually), Sparta plunges a knife into the backs of their allies to try and gain favor with the new people in charge; They waste literally no time at all trying to suck up to whoever has power.

When you inevitably get betrayed a year or two from now, I shall laugh.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304556477' post='2706422']

Oh, right, but it was *totally ok* because they did it to NPO. Tell me, is it going to be *totally ok* when they do it to you as well? We all know the pattern, while most cowards simply jump off a sinking ship (and every ship sinks eventually), Sparta plunges a knife into the backs of their allies to try and gain favor with the new people in charge; They waste literally no time at all trying to suck up to whoever has power.

[/quote]
Who are you again?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304556919' post='2706426']
It is so rare that I find someone ignorant enough to ask that, thanks for the laugh.
[/quote]
Ignorant? Sorry for not knowing every self-important member of every irrelevant micro in the game >_>

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304556919' post='2706426']
It is so rare that I find someone ignorant enough to ask that, thanks for the laugh.
[/quote]

No really, who are you?

It's lovely to see this amazing bloc finally come to fruition.

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1304557006' post='2706428']
Ignorant? Sorry for not knowing every self-important member of every irrelevant micro in the game >_>
[/quote]
Judging by your post count, you don't come here frequently, and are probably only here because a thread on the RnR boards told you to come here and hail the announcement. No matter. I don't really hold anything against RnR anyway, you lot are so quiet it's hard to really form an opinion of you at all.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304557227' post='2706432']
Judging by your post count, you don't come here frequently, and are probably only here because a thread on the RnR boards told you to come here and hail the announcement. No matter. I don't really hold anything against RnR anyway, you lot are so quiet it's hard to really form an opinion of you at all.
[/quote]
Judging by your Alliance Affiliation, you're not worth knowing, but judging by your post count, you seem to think you are, so I inquired as to why. Evidently, there is no reason. No matter. I don't really hold anything against 64Digits at all anyway, you lot are so irrelevant it's hard to justify the point of forming an opinion of you at all.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304556477' post='2706422']

[/quote]
And when anyone starts caring about your prophecies I shall cry

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304551773' post='2706351']
People are still signing treaties with Sparta? Why?
[/quote]
It's the only way to hear Tulak in a skype call. People come from miles around to hear his silly foreign accent.

WHAT IN THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS IS THIS?

I like to imagine myself as a pretty in the know kinda guy. But this is the first I've ever heard of this! Like 15 min ago! Seriously, I'm running for counsil.

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1304556685' post='2706425']
Who are you again?
[/quote]
Why, he's the the [url=http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=36894.0]democratically elected Worst Poster Ever[/url]

[quote name='D2theMcV' timestamp='1304558228' post='2706446']
What time exactly [i]is[/i] Heroof time?
[/quote]

Miller time?

Thought it was her oof time, like when she's feeling cramped and emotional...

[quote name='jsobota' timestamp='1304558614' post='2706453']
Miller time?

Thought it was her oof time, like when she's feeling cramped and emotional...
[/quote]

Oh, well, it make much more sense when you put it like that! Seems pretty accurate, anyway. Thanks!

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1304558379' post='2706448']
Why, he's the the [url=http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=36894.0]democratically elected Worst Poster Ever[/url]
[/quote]

I demand a recount. Alterego was up by more than 10 votes when I went to bed last night. When I got up and checked this morning, HoT had passed him by 2 and the polls closed. There's been rigging, I say, and I won't rest until oh to heck with it, doesn't really matter. They're all terrible.

As to the subject at hand, it's about damn time. Congratulations on finally putting this together!