The Overtime Accords

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1304466621' post='2705568]
They're all in peace mode, except for a few who are pretty much already wrecked.
[/quote]

Funny, that's almost exactly how I would have described Invicta and Legion for most of this conflict.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1304459597' post='2705497']
He was only finalist, cause you joined CN bit too late to nominate you. :smug:
[/quote]

Insinuating that someone is as bad as HoT should be a warcrime.

Edited by SADeki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1304464799' post='2705552']
Politics aside, I'm just glad there's finally a date for force extraction. It's a terrible thing to be in a war with no end date established by High Command.
[/quote]
Talk to Nemhauser about it.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1304470274' post='2705595']
And these terms were what drove William Bonney to kill himself, chop himself up, and put himself in the garbage. Man, he must have really had some demons!
[/quote]

Some people just can't hang.

I have enjoyed watching so many GOONS simultaneously brag about defeating 12 alliances while also claiming that those 12 alliances didn't actually fight and/or all sucked at fighting.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1304475959' post='2705657']
I have enjoyed watching so many GOONS simultaneously brag about defeating 12 alliances while also claiming that those 12 alliances didn't actually fight and/or all sucked at fighting.
[/quote]

And that they needed reps to cover the cost of the non-damage done by the non-fighters.Not to mention the raft of aid sent during the war to allow them to continue to fight against the non-fighters and incompetents.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1304444298' post='2705284']
Brehon: Do you have any Gray Poupon? [img]http://fangamers.net/images/smilies/jt.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Jack stop asking for you already have :)
[spoiler]
[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p157/Narvakhan/greypoupon.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1304475959' post='2705657']
[/quote]
Well either we fought 12 alliances that didn't actually fight and/or all sucked at fighting, or we fought 12 alliances who gave it their all and still surrendered and lost to us. So I guess take your pick; I'm okay with either explanation.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1304454115' post='2705410']
The complete break with reality most people in NPO have is staggering. Somehow they defeated us as they surrendered.

William Bonney your nation, with all its wonders and amazingness, has a lower NS than I do. Which is pathetic. So it is clear you got curb stomped regardless of what you say. And based on the spy reports about your nation in our forum, you pretty much suck. Oh yeah I have 3 wonders btw, and my tech and infra is a fraction of what it used to be. Your tech is lower than mine, which says something. Either you completely fail at nation building in the first place... or all your tech got blowed up.

I am guessing it [s]might be[/s] is probably both.
[/quote]
Contact me after your nation is at war for 3+ months and getting nuked on a regular basis. *edit* twice. :smug: And I don't play cn to just build tech, it is not considered precious to me. But here is something interesting:

[quote]153,286 Attacking + 221,711 Defending = 374,997 Casualties[/quote]

Call me when you pass a half mil, but I'll still be 3 mil ahead of you. :awesome:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1304470274' post='2705595']
And these terms were what drove William Bonney to kill himself, chop himself up, and put himself in the garbage. Man, he must have really had some demons!
[/quote]
Me? Nah. You.... :mellow:

Sad to see everyone still going at each others throats like this. The war is over, terms have been accepted, lines have been drawn, and the dust has settled(except for the whole 3 weeks of war thing). Smoke moar chill out.

This was one hell of a war, I must say. Now, back to rebuilding.

o/ NPO
o/ DoomHouse
o/ everyone else involved

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1304481144' post='2705699']
Sad to see everyone still going at each others throats like this. The war is over, terms have been accepted, lines have been drawn, and the dust has settled(except for the whole 3 weeks of war thing). Smoke moar chill out.

This was one hell of a war, I must say. Now, back to rebuilding.

o/ NPO
o/ DoomHouse
o/ everyone else involved
[/quote]

The war isn't over if there is still three weeks to go.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1304467681' post='2705577']
Should and should not is a matter of how far the leaders and members of the alliances are willing to go for what they believe "should" happen. Having said that, I wouldn't have asked for them in the same situation, for the little that is worth.
[/quote]

I'll go further and say we'd never BE in the same situation i.e. declaring a preemptive war, win or lose.

Glad to see these terms finally agreed to and made official.

I'm not normally a fan of reps, but this is an exception due to the extensive use of peace mode being used to avoid war.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1304477252' post='2705670']Well either we fought 12 alliances that didn't actually fight and/or all sucked at fighting, or we fought 12 alliances who gave it their all and still surrendered and lost to us.[/quote]

Or we surrendered to your buddies, perhaps?

Let's not get wrapped up in spin, ok? Yes, you got jumped like drunk in a Newark back alley by a street gang and managed to live through it. That decent enough reason to feel good about things. You were smart enough to invite the right kind of help to keep you from being destroyed. Another reason to feel good about it. Finally you hung tough and poured on the recruiting. Still more solid work. All in all it adds up to a good reason to pat yourselves on the back. You should emerge from this is decent shape given what you faced.

But don't despoil your good works with false bravado that you whipped your opponents. Take your hard earned props and be happy with them. Do that and you'll earn the hardest thing on Bob to get....respect. But if you try to claim something that didn't happen then all that respect goes down the crapper.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1304486076' post='2705771']
Or we surrendered to your buddies, perhaps?

Let's not get wrapped up in spin, ok? Yes, you got jumped like drunk in a Newark back alley by a street gang and managed to live through it. That decent enough reason to feel good about things. You were smart enough to invite the right kind of help to keep you from being destroyed. Another reason to feel good about it. Finally you hung tough and poured on the recruiting. Still more solid work. All in all it adds up to a good reason to pat yourselves on the back. You should emerge from this is decent shape given what you faced.

But don't despoil your good works with false bravado that you whipped your opponents. Take your hard earned props and be happy with them. Do that and you'll earn the hardest thing on Bob to get....respect. But if you try to claim something that didn't happen then all that respect goes down the crapper.
[/quote]
This guy thinks we want respect. :D

Edited by r00tn00b

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1304486824' post='2705781']This guy thinks we want respect. :D[/quote]

Respect is what will keep you alive when you walk down that alley drunk and you forget to bring your friends with you.