A Statement from the IHC of TIO

Dave93

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/0c/TIOSymbol.png[/img][/center]

Everyone makes mistakes. Some of them are dumber than others. Concerning the protection of Thriller from tech-raiders, this hasty decision has not only caused a lot of controversy among the OWF, but also from within TIO. The decision to protect Thriller was one I alone made in the heat of the moment; the majority of the government of TIO was not consulted prior to the issuance of this statement. I now realize this was a mistake, given the unexpected degree and speed to which it escalated.

In addition, it has come to our attention that several former members of our allies have begun tech-raiding Thriller. Although a statement of protection over Thriller was issued, we believe our relationship with our long-standing and trusted allies to be more important.

Effective Immediately the protection of Thriller against tech raiders is null and void.

Signed,
Dave93 - Imperial High Commander

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1303276809' post='2694354']
All I got is this: Hah.
[/quote]

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you favorite drink is generally used to make babies?

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1303276804' post='2694353']
So not your members, not your ally's members, but your ally's ex-members declared on Thriller and that has threatened your ties. Makes perfect sense.
[/quote]
hey, i invited you! you said no :(

So not only do you decide to protect a blatantly obvious rogue AA for no reason, you then claim your reasoning for canceling is because "several former members of our allies have begun tech-raiding Thriller." when it's literally one 5k NS ex-NpO member.

Stay gold, TIO.

I had no intentions of starting any friction between Polaris and TIO. I assumed I was just some regular rogue without an AA now, and nothing would come of it. Sorry for any problems TIO. Looks like I only have to face the wrath of Thriller now :P

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1303277158' post='2694379']
I had no intentions of starting any friction between Polaris and TIO. I assumed I was just some regular rogue without an AA now, and nothing would come of it. Sorry for any problems TIO. Looks like I only have to face the wrath of Thriller now :P
[/quote]

It's all cool here. Welcome to the dance Ryan. :awesome: