FOK Announcement

ArneS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301015901' post='2675380']
[OOC] I've done my time, I've told you why I'm in peacemode, that and no money, I don't feel I need to tell you the real reasons because quite honestly it is none of your business. your position in CN does not entitle you to pry into people's Real lives.
I will be in peacemode until both financial and RL circumstances permit me to leave it.[/OOC]
[/quote]

You didn't even bother to read what I wrote before responding did you?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300997662' post='2674940']
So now that we've determined that is actually is a war of extermination, do you really expect any more surrenders? <_<
[/quote]

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.

[img]http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/5/53/Jokerkillingjoke.png[/img]

Edited by Carrick

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1301019763' post='2675443']
The thread topic should have read [b]"Mushroom Kingdom once again gets in over its' head, and is once again bailed out by a legitimate fighting force."[/b]
[/quote]

We deal with facts here, not fantasy.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301007678' post='2675207']
no no no no no Arthur, GOONS wanted to hammer us with Reps. money, tech the works,
that's why this is continuing.
GOONS is why this theater hasn't concluded yet, they're offering people murderous reps that surpass resources in many cases. Like I said how is it bad to hold our ground until they bring us a better offer?
[/quote]

So you say.

But you've also claimed the TOP is fighting NPO, that NADC is destroying TOP, and that TOP organized the Karma war.

The truth is that NADC was offered almost white peace. The only thing that was keeping it from being a pure white peace was a no-reentry clause.

NADC didn't accept, so the war continues.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1301021790' post='2675523']
So you say.

But you've also claimed the TOP is fighting NPO, that NADC is destroying TOP, and that TOP organized the Karma war.

The truth is that NADC was offered almost white peace. The only thing that was keeping it from being a pure white peace was a no-reentry clause.

NADC didn't accept, so the war continues.
[/quote]
Trying to have a logical conversation with these people is impossible. Though I suppose I admire you for trying.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301015901' post='2675380']
[OOC] I've done my time, I've told you why I'm in peacemode, that and no money, I don't feel I need to tell you the real reasons because quite honestly it is none of your business. your position in CN does not entitle you to pry into people's Real lives.
I will be in peacemode until both financial and RL circumstances permit me to leave it.[/OOC]
[/quote]

He is not asking your reasons. Maybe I'll translate to simple English:

WHY ARE YOU WHINING WHILE IN PEACE MODE!?

Maybe you will understand with numbers? Of your 11 nations above 30k NS (thats pretty low NS by the way) 2 (TWO) are out of peace mode. How do you call that even fighting? I can't even imagine how can you call that winning. Pride an idiocy are a bad mix.

[quote name='Carrick' timestamp='1301020349' post='2675462']
Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.

[img]http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/5/53/Jokerkillingjoke.png[/img]
[/quote]
That is not a response to anything. In spite of what you think, it's not funny either.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1301022422' post='2675543']
That is not a response to anything. In spite of what you think, it's not funny either.
[/quote]

I enjoy the fact that you felt the need to voice your opinion on my post.

[quote name='Carrick' timestamp='1301022660' post='2675548']
I enjoy the fact that you felt the need to voice your opinion on my post.
[/quote]
OOC: I wanted to nest your pathetic offering to the thread for posterity, that it may serve future generations. It just may be that your very existence is only to serve as a warning to others.

That being said, best wishes to the involved alliances (with the exception of MK,) and best wishes for a speedy resolution.

Edit: [sp]

Edited by mmansfield68

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1301022214' post='2675536']
One man's fact is another man's fantasy. :smug:
[/quote]

One man's asinine statement is another man's entertainment. Thanks for that.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1301019763' post='2675443']
The thread topic should have read [b]"Mushroom Kingdom once again gets in over its' head, and is once again bailed out by a legitimate fighting force."[/b]
[/quote]

Apparently the ability to limbo legitimizes one's fighting capability.

[img]http://laidoffinnyc.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/50839-limbo-kit.jpg[/img]

Gawd we fail.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1301024781' post='2675602']
Apparently the ability to limbo legitimizes one's fighting capability.

[img]http://laidoffinnyc.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/50839-limbo-kit.jpg[/img]

Gawd we fail.
[/quote]
Precisely. It doesn't matter if you lack the ability to wipe your own arse, so long as there's a clean up crew.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1301023752' post='2675579']
OOC: I wanted to nest your pathetic offering to the thread for posterity, that it may serve future generations. It just may be that your very existence is only to serve as a warning to others.
[/quote]

Yes, I'm sure our descendants will be eagerly looking through posts on the 12th page of a DoW thread.

I'd have responded to this earlier, but I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301007015' post='2675187']
I don't like doing this in fact I hate it, My apologies Baldr. [/quote]

I'm not surprised. I already knew you were dishonest. However, I didn't tell you anything that's secret, so it's no big deal.

[quote]It goes on to say that TOP has discussed giving us white peace on TOP forums.
as for FOK and GOONS there is absolutely nothing wrong with us holding out until you guys bring a better proposition to the table.
[/quote]

You aren't going to get a better deal than the white peace you turned down. That offer came from TOP and MK and GOONS. You would have been completely out of the war, without reps or terms other than no reentry.

TOP is very open with it's membership. Pretty much everything is discussed, including applicants, entering war, leaving war, treaties. The fact that TOP gov would discuss it with the membership isn't unusual at all.

It was discussed before NADC was offered white peace, and it's still under discussion now. The fact that NADC asked for terms, then turned down white peace, has changed some minds.

In addition to that discussion, I'll offer another little secret tidbit for you. TOP and MK and GOONS (and now FOK, I'm sure) all talk together.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1301025625' post='2675618']

TOP is very open with it's membership. Pretty much everything is discussed, including applicants, entering war, leaving war, treaties. The fact that TOP gov would discuss it with the membership isn't unusual at all.
[/quote]

This is very true, hence the term "TOP SPEED"

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1301025625' post='2675618']
In addition to that discussion, I'll offer another little secret tidbit for you. TOP and MK and GOONS (and now FOK, I'm sure) all talk together.
[/quote]
Shhh. We can't afford to tell the opposing coalition about our vital advantage over them: basic communications.

Why am I not surprised at FOK's decision to jump into the meat grinder?...

Thought what seems to be interesting is that FOK is gladly open to setting a precedent that alliances that DoW each other over the most trivial matters and impose "reasonable" (n the victors' point of view) reps. Though as always, Friends over Infra.

Wait, no, Friends over Infra and [b]Rational[/b].

Edited by HHAYD