FOK Announcement

ArneS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1301118696' post='2676922']
So... this is why so many people wanted you to be a higher seed in the WPE competition.
[/quote]
no matter what I post you guys are going to trash it.
I could post 0's and 1's and you'd still be all over it.
did TOP beat NPO? no, why? because TOP didn't fight NPO, is that an insult? no.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301122910' post='2676998']
no matter what I post you guys are going to trash it.
I could post 0's and 1's and you'd still be all over it.
did TOP beat NPO? no, why? because TOP didn't fight NPO, is that an insult? no.
[/quote]

Don't worry about it. It's much ado about nothing.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1301124168' post='2677005']
And here it is, you can no longer fight.
[/quote]
as long as we can drop bombs, fire CM's, do GA's etc we can fight.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1301124168' post='2677005']
And here it is, you can no longer fight.
[/quote]
I honestly don't think you'll ever see the day when we can no longer fight. We will fight until we choose to stop fighting.

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1301124628' post='2677008']
I honestly don't think you'll ever see the day when we can no longer fight. We will fight until we choose to stop fighting.
[/quote]

"Choose" and "can" are very different things. You said "can", meaning retain ability, and after yesterday you no longer have the ability to output any damage of substance and the prospects for your condition when this is over are grim. However, choosing to remain in light of that is entirely different, though I don't see why the allies you so adamantly stay in for would wish that upon you at this point.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301109573' post='2676687']
I am doing this because Timberland showed me respect. [/quote]

Everyone makes mistakes.

[quote]ok, we are driving at different definitions of victory, namely military victory.
there's a few types, there's tactical victory where one military can intimidate another into submission, which is the type TOP is doing. there's positional victories where an alliance can intimidate another alliance through showing their colors and using treaties, again what TOP is doing and doing well.
there's the type that I'm championing, the all out brawl, the story book classic Armageddon, like FOK is doing, what type matters most in CN? [/quote]

Considering you are losing every type, I guess it doesn't matter.

If you want to talk about an all out brawl, then leave peace mode. Sitting in peace mode at 2k while screaming "All Out Brawl!!!!!!!" is a !@#$% move.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1301110429' post='2676700']
Seriously? After all this... now you "apologize"? :lol1: [/quote]

He gave another fake, BS "apology" to TOP a day or two ago, but that didn't stop him from spewing nonsense.

[quote name='Richard Rahl' timestamp='1301112677' post='2676757']
This is the type of posting I wish I saw more, and it is the same feeling I had of NADC when the war started. Unfortunately, you are letting avenger run wild, and it is hurting your entire alliance.
[/quote]

That's pretty much the bottom line.

I was in NADC just before I joined TOP. I like most of the people there, and I don't think ill of them for honoring their treaties and sticking it out. But Avenger works pretty darn hard to convince people that *every* member of NADC is a lying scumbag who believes they are kicking ass and taking names. Lets keep in mind - he's not gov, he's not important, he's just a 2k NS idiot sitting in peace mode and trolling.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301124319' post='2677006']
as long as we can drop bombs, fire CM's, do GA's etc we can fight.
[/quote]

You can't do any of those things. You are hiding in peace mode.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1301127128' post='2677020']
Everyone makes mistakes.

Considering you are losing every type, I guess it doesn't matter.

If you want to talk about an all out brawl, then leave peace mode. Sitting in peace mode at 2k while screaming "All Out Brawl!!!!!!!" is a !@#$% move.

He gave another fake, BS "apology" to TOP a day or two ago, but that didn't stop him from spewing nonsense.

That's pretty much the bottom line.

I was in NADC just before I joined TOP. I like most of the people there, and I don't think ill of them for honoring their treaties and sticking it out. But Avenger works pretty darn hard to convince people that *every* member of NADC is a lying scumbag who believes they are kicking ass and taking names. Lets keep in mind - he's not gov, he's not important, he's just a 2k NS idiot sitting in peace mode and trolling.

You can't do any of those things. You are hiding in peace mode.
[/quote]
you just don't get it do you?
I have no money, that means no fight, that and [OOC]RL[/OOC] prevent me from fighting.
I'm not hiding in peace mode, I did my share of fighting.
and yes we are kicking ass, every alliance in this theater is kicking ass, we're all damaging eachother.
and no I'm not losing in every type, TOP isn't blitzing us so how can you win a military battle?

Edited by avenger218

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301130083' post='2677032']
I have no money, that means no fight, that and [OOC]RL[/OOC] prevent me from fighting.
and yes we are kicking ass, every alliance in this theater is kicking ass, we're all damaging eachother.
and no I'm not losing in every type, TOP isn't blitzing us so how can you win a military battle?
[/quote]

You are unbelievably dense.

Some of my best fighting days were in the 2-8K range. Fighting in upper end is boring. Being a 2K nation is no excuse
You ARE in peace mode. That is a fact. If you're not hiding, come on out. You have done nothing. I do 200K soldiers casualty in 1 day.
Kicking ass and taking damage are completely 2 different things. You and your sorry alliance of NADC are not kicking anybody's ass. Don't kid yourself. TOP is kicking your ass, NADC and you are cowering in peace mode
TOP can't blitz you because all of you are either too damn low NS for them to blitz, or hiding in peace mode. Argue that point again and again just show how stupid you are.

You continue to spew !@#$%^&* even after that pathetic apology. I'm not the one to advocate reps. But in this special case, I hope NADC will receive [i]crippling[/i] reps for the shennanigans they pulled. Show them no mercy TOP. Idiots need to be exterminated.

Edited by Zero-One

Schattenmann I suggest you start a WA thread instead of hijacking FOK's DoW announcement....

+ for all the rest of the epic whining in this thread: just fight. If you don't want to fight, get peace. Either way; stop it.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301130083' post='2677032']
[/quote]
You know, you're the only one who keeps bringing up [ooc]RL[/ooc] reasons for XYZ.

[/quote]

well...you're in a similar situation GOONS was in about a month ago, with something like maybe 10 to 1 odds? Maybe less.

Anyway, it took about two months for me to lose the ability to fight under those conditions. I can say with some certainty that you're facing a higher quality of opponent than we were with a few exceptions...so...I'll give it a month from now before you lose the actual, physical ability to fight.

[/quote]
You can technically fight, but you are rapidly approaching the point where you aren't fighting; just taking bullets for an already bullet riddled corpse.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1301137035' post='2677052']
You continue to spew !@#$%^&* even after that pathetic apology. I'm not the one to advocate reps. But in this special case, I hope NADC will receive [i]crippling[/i] reps for the shennanigans they pulled. Show them no mercy TOP. Idiots need to be exterminated.
[/quote]So kind of you.

May I ask what shennanigans you're talking about? I'm fine if you hate me, but only if it's for something I did. I am not personally aware of any shenannigans being pulled, so I'd like some clarification.

And as for the fighting comments, I honestly can't see a situation where we will never physically be able to fight. We might all end up sub 1k strength, destroying dozens of your NS every day, but we will never stop fighting until we choose to stop fighting. Simple as that.

Edited by Kajdav

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1301159223' post='2677218']
And as for the fighting comments, I honestly can't see a situation where we will never physically be able to fight. We might all end up sub 1k strength, destroying dozens of your NS every day, but we will never stop fighting until we choose to stop fighting. Simple as that.
[/quote]

Do you think a 1 year old hitting an adult could constitute fighting? If you do, then of course you can keep fighting!

[quote name='Luis Quezada' timestamp='1301165483' post='2677277']
Do you think a 1 year old hitting an adult could constitute fighting? If you do, then of course you can keep fighting!
[/quote]
As long as they can technically execute a ground attack, they can still fight!

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301117411' post='2676880']
civil? I made a few OWF posts, [OOC]you guys reacted by trawling up a past identity, invading my personal IRC channel, leaving harassing profile comments on these forums that were meant to tag me for more degradation (Don't believe me talk to Bansky), hinting at IP tracking, as shown below.

now for OOC attack.

10 of you ask me if I'm Emperor Tiberius, like that matters.
than I got Bansky leaving a comment on my CN forums profile AFTER I apologize that said "Hey E_T, Long time no see"
your reaction far outweighs the offense. and you talk about civility. it doesn't matter who I was 2 years ago on IRC only, rather who I am now.[/OOC]
you guys are really showing your colors here. I apologize and you pour it on.
now can't we just get along? I am free to my opinions on this war just as you're entitled to yours. now can we drop it and move on? Yes TOP is a good alliance, MK is a good alliance, my TOP and MK opponents were decent, upstanding people.
what goes on in this thread isn't going to change my opinion of your alliances. this war will end like everyone before it, people will bury the hatchet and move on, I request we start that process now.
[/quote]

For those interested: yes, this fellow also calls himself Emperor Tiberius and Mike Oldfield. [OOC]He also apparently doesn't understand how IRC hostmasks (attainable by a simple /whois command on IRC) function[/OOC], nor does he understand how apologies work.

That said, I'm forever done dealing with this particular adult child.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1301125057' post='2677009']
"Choose" and "can" are very different things. You said "can", meaning retain ability, and after yesterday you no longer have the ability to output any damage of substance and the prospects for your condition when this is over are grim. However, choosing to remain in light of that is entirely different, though I don't see why the allies you so adamantly stay in for would wish that upon you at this point.
[/quote]
The only alliance that can't fight is an alliance that disbands rather than fight.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1301255950' post='2678425']
The only alliance that can't fight is an alliance that disbands rather than fight.
[/quote]
Nice to see that you've finally given up on passing yourself off as one of the children of the old GOONS.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1301255950' post='2678425']
[/quote]

Flighty, lofty, pretty sounding. But, unfortunately, shooting two cm's a day simply doesn't cut it as fighting. You have to actually numerically output some type of substantial damage to be putting up a fight, and while the other lovey dovey crap is nice to say, it doesn't translate into reality very well. This is not a story book, and when !@#$ hits the fan, romanticized ideals won't destroy infra or tech.

Or, if that was a jab at Viridia's past from years ago, go fake another war to get out of fighting.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1301272435' post='2678634']
Nice to see that you've finally given up on passing yourself off as one of the children of the old GOONS.
[/quote]
We fought for nine months, held onto a Senator for 7.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1301277250' post='2678687']
Flighty, lofty, pretty sounding. But, unfortunately, shooting two cm's a day simply doesn't cut it as fighting. You have to actually numerically output some type of substantial damage to be putting up a fight, and while the other lovey dovey crap is nice to say, it doesn't translate into reality very well. This is not a story book, and when !@#$ hits the fan, romanticized ideals won't destroy infra or tech.[/quote]
FAN is intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
[quote]
Or, if that was a jab at Viridia's past from years ago, go fake another war to get out of fighting.
[/quote]
Hey, even in the Bubblegum War we fought longer than you lasted in the GCW. :smug:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1301272435' post='2678634']
[/quote]
Huh? Whatever GOONS1 did or did not do, they certainly didn't disband to avoid a war.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1301279280' post='2678710']
FAN is intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.[/quote]

Presumptuous of you to speak for FAN. Anyway, it seemed as though they took the actual fight to other means then CMs while managing to hold on within the nation system itself, which is entirely in line with my point.

[quote]
Hey, even in the Bubblegum War we fought longer than you lasted in the GCW. :smug:
[/quote]

Why did you use that corny smiley face? Faking a war so you can get out of actually fighting has nothing to do with length of time, it has to do with you being a wimp, so that little jab makes no sense.

Also, I hope CoJ is fairing well.

Edited by Il Impero Romano