FOK Announcement

ArneS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1301005519' post='2675150']
I have no negotiating power but can you please clarify this statement. Are you saying that if our upper tier nations come out that our allies don't need to and that they would attain peace? A shade of white peace?
[/quote]

No one except for NPO has to come out of peace but the monetary terms are still there. They're not too bad. It's TCK making abig deal out of forced tech deals.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1301005832' post='2675162']
Quite bluntly u just argued for the case that MK needs more support against NADC to end the war sooner.You ought to visit MK or GOONS about OWF posting, cause you sir are miserable at it. :ph34r:
[/quote]
No thank you, Mr. Alyster.

GOON, MK, NPO, TOP and NADC can continue fighting with words like children over trivial things but I think I'll leave my fights on the battlefield. This is because my cause is much greater than something that can be justified by words, but only by the blood my comrades and I willfully shed in hopes that a New World Order will rise out of the ashes this war will leave behind. If the way I post on OWF upsets you then maybe you should grab a box of Kleenex and cry until things magically get better.

Also, I entreat you to look up the word "miserable".For being unhappy at something you do doesn't deter how well you do it.

[quote name='Defiant' timestamp='1301005627' post='2675154']
Ha! By calling in more allies in a desperate attempt to defeat your enemies, you are "putting a tighter hold" on us so that you can get new players on Planet Bob? So... the crushing peace terms that you hope to impose is supposed to force out nations to create room for new ones? Cause I know that I sure as hell will never pay any abhorrently outrageous reparations.
At the end of the day, this is just a failure by the supposed great powers of TOP and MK to defeat NADC and TSI. You can word it as "we want our friends to have fun too!" or "we just want to end this faster", but the truth is much more obvious that any of the silly excuses. But please, say whatever helps you justify your inabilities.
[/quote]

Inabilities? I will be the last person to say the enemies our forces are fighting are weak. A massacre is a fight fought between a much greater power and a much weaker power. Inevitably, the greater powers win with little or no casualties and the weaker powers are destroyed. However in war, it is a battle between two or more parties that are more or less at par. When fighters are at par, both sides will inevitably come across heavy casualties. Which both sides have inflicted and have been inflicted upon just the same. I cannot speak for Doomhouse and friends, but I'm not saying I'm any better than you, but I'm sure I'm just as good. We want the advantage, we want the war to end and we want to be victorious. You can continue to hang on to your void pride if you wish, but I'll cling to something more tangible, reality.

Does that justify our inabilities? No. Does that make us better than you? No. Does posting in the OWF like a pro make your alliance fight any harder? No. Can the past predict the future if not considering the present? No. Are we still winning this war? Yes.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300994559' post='2674867']
Finally someone attacks us that can actually fight :)

o/ NADC
o/ FOK

well let's have some fun :)
[/quote]

You can't simultaneously defend being in peace mode as a legitimate tactic [i]and[/i] try to trash talk that people aren't attacking because your nations are in peace mode. Well, I guess you could. But you would look pretty foolish.

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1301000471' post='2675014']
Unless you were referring to us waffling? In which case, my point is proven. I was actually the one that organized the meeting, and from the second I started organizing it, we had decided to reject the terms. You assumed since we wanted to talk about your peace offer, we would be accepting it.
[/quote]
For rejecting white peace; You win a prize! *Cue FOK.
[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1301002214' post='2675044']
This war sets a new precedent: you are punished for not abandon your allies and "white" peace has a validity time.
[/quote]
I'm not sure if you're aware... but when I send a peace offer to an enemy nation, if they continue to attack me the offer is automatically rescinded...
[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1301003163' post='2675077']
So adding more alliances to the war=reducing the war? Doomhouse's rationale gets better by the hour.
[/quote]
Our coalition cannot reach the people fighting us. They are using their tiny size to prolong this war by avoiding our strength with their small size. Their puniness prevents us from forcing them out quickly. They are like miniscule mosquitos flying around a giant mountain. Miniature specs of sand getting in our eyes and taunting us with rejection of our offers of peace. Small. Tiny.
Forunately FOK has skills which includes flyswatting. We hope they can use their skills in giving war to tiny, small, out of reach nations, below our range, the motivation to accept peace. It's obvious that the dwarven nations do not want an even white peace, and last I checked we are winning so us paying them reps is certainly out of the question, so it is clear they desire 1 of 3 options. They pay for their insolence.

Check out this sweetie:
[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1301003750' post='2675096']
It's idiotic to offer peace on multiple occasions
[/quote]

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301004908' post='2675132']
also Timberland, I hailed FOK I didn't put them down :)
270,000 casualties since January isn't what I'd call not fighting, just catching my breath is all :)
[/quote]
And I've got 4.8m casualties in defense of TOP so why not put that away before you poke someone's eye.
:ehm:

Allow me to make a statement as a TOP member. My alliance is full of weaklings. Time and time again I have argued to increase reps on you people, but the consensus has been that TOP needs no reps. Only with great prose and passion have I begun to open their eyes to the sheer mockery you make of us by refusing our offers. So, you with your triumphant diplomacy, and I, with my joyful lust for reps, are both victorious today.
[img]http://www.yeahdave.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/blog_highfive.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1301011493' post='2675281']
I'm not sure if you're aware... but when I send a peace offer to an enemy nation, if they continue to attack me the offer is automatically rescinded...
[/quote]

[OOC][i]I'm not sure if talk about game mechanics is allowed here so the OOC tags.[/i]

When you send a peace offer to an enemy nation, if they continue to attackyou the offer is automatically rescinded... Ok, but when you or your enemy send the 2nd peace offer, the enemy nation need to send you money to the peace be accepted because the first one was rescinded? I don't think so, so next time come here with an best example to try to justify the unjustifiable.[/OOC]

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1301007953' post='2675216']
Well, as long as nobodies gonna claim its a surprise or anything, that'd just be silly >_>.

But we went over the same crap with CSN and DT. Despite lots of posturing the losing side tends to still pay up anyway, no matter how much they dislike the idea, eventually they dislike continued war even more.
[/quote]

I think it is very much open for debate who came out "victorious" in the CSN/DT terms debacle. Assuming that just because CSN actually got tech made them "victorious" is quite short sighted. The fact that you seem to be championing a repeat of that situation is even more so.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301011222' post='2675271']
No one except for NPO has to come out of peace but the monetary terms are still there.[b] They're not too bad.[/b] It's TCK making abig deal out of forced tech deals.
[/quote]

(emphasis mine)

Obviously if this were the case everyone would be jumping to take them then....

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1301011013' post='2675267']
Thats one viewpoint. I believe these terms were made so that that they can defend when their allies get attacked in a new war unrelated to the NPO or NpO war. This war is part of the current conflict surrounding the NPO conflict.
[/quote]

No, if that was the case, it would have just been "No reentry" because at the time, most of the alliances aggreeing to it had allies already in the war and the aim was to stop them from reentering in an existing fight. They didn't want to be tied from not being aloud to defend an ally should they be attack [i]after[/i] the terms where posted.

That was what was discussed at the time and agreed to, I was there at the time.

Allow me to make a statement as a TOP member. My alliance is full of weaklings. Time and time again I have argued to increase reps on you people, but the consensus has been that TOP needs no reps. Only with great prose and passion have I begun to open their eyes to the sheer mockery you make of us by refusing our offers. So, you with your triumphant diplomacy, and I, with my joyful lust for reps, are both victorious today.
[/quote]

The more I see these people post the more I am starting to agree with your stance.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301008144' post='2675218']
NATO/Aurora Borealis are allowed to reenter as per term 2 of the peace agreement.

Rubber Ducky Division haven't fought yet and nither have Echelon.

[/quote]
Oh please oh please oh please. Someone make this happen.

For rejecting white peace; You win a prize! *Cue FOK.

Our coalition cannot reach the people fighting us. They are using their tiny size to prolong this war by avoiding our strength with their small size. Their puniness prevents us from forcing them out quickly. They are like miniscule mosquitos flying around a giant mountain. Miniature specs of sand getting in our eyes and taunting us with rejection of our offers of peace. Small. Tiny.
Forunately FOK has skills which includes flyswatting. We hope they can use their skills in giving war to tiny, small, out of reach nations, below our range, the motivation to accept peace. It's obvious that the dwarven nations do not want an even white peace, and last I checked we are winning so us paying them reps is certainly out of the question, so it is clear they desire 1 of 3 options. They pay for their insolence.

Check out this sweetie:

And I've got 4.8m casualties in defense of TOP so why not put that away before you poke someone's eye.
:ehm:

[/quote]

A tear came to my eye when I read this.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1301001613' post='2675026']
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Doomhouse is beating us Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD! that is why they are activating another treaty! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I don't care what any of you have said for the last 152 pages. Anybody that is winning so hardcore don't ask for help. LOL! Too funny!
B!tc3$ ain't $#!t but H30$ and Tricks...

It's peanut Butter Jelly Time!!
[img]http://www.webpulp.org/Dancing_Banana.gif[/img]
Banana Rama BayBee
I love my sNOOG enemies...
[/quote]

Why would you...

ok.

I not in the loop at all these days but MK (at-least) was offering NADC white peace ( + no re-entry ). Surely that would give you enough sway to get GOONS to white peace or atleast a lot less reps if they were originaly asking for reps

You had your chance to get out on white peace ( or light reps ) and you said no. I'm happy to continue fighting

[/quote]
I lol'd for a solid minute. Well done.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301007678' post='2675207']
no no no no no Arthur, GOONS wanted to hammer us with Reps. money, tech the works,
that's why this is continuing.
GOONS is why this theater hasn't concluded yet, they're offering people murderous reps that surpass resources in many cases. Like I said how is it bad to hold our ground until they bring us a better offer?
[/quote]We have never asked for reps from NADC and you are a dirty liar.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Richard Rahl' timestamp='1301011311' post='2675274']
You can't simultaneously defend being in peace mode as a legitimate tactic [i]and[/i] try to trash talk that people aren't attacking because your nations are in peace mode. Well, I guess you could. But you would look pretty foolish.
[/quote]
I've done my time, I've told you why I'm in peacemode, that and no money, [OOC]I don't feel I need to tell you the real reasons because quite honestly it is none of your business. your position in CN does not entitle you to pry into people's Real lives.[/OOC]
I will be in peacemode [OOC]until both financial and RL circumstances permit me to leave it.[/OOC]

Edited by avenger218

[/quote]

Tell that to GOONS. 6 billion hasn't paid for much.

Edited by Charles Stuart

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1301016254' post='2675384']
Tell that to GOONS. 6 billion hasn't paid for much.
[/quote]
oh but they paid that to GOONS to help NPO out :P

[quote name='steodonn' timestamp='1301013779' post='2675341']
I not in the loop at all these days but MK (at-least) was offering NADC white peace ( + no re-entry )....

[snip]

You had your chance to get out on white peace ( or light reps ) and you said no. I'm happy to continue fighting
[/quote]

We're honouring our treaty obligations as best we can. Our cause is just.