LOSS - 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5
The Grämlins - 0
Guru Order - 1
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 7
M*A*S*H - 4
The Templar Knights - 5

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='goldielax25' date='20 April 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1271788174' post='2267869']
The Foreign Division - 2 - Seemed to perform miserably in this past war.
[/quote]

We weren't fantastic, but I don't think we were miserable. Or maybe I am getting carried away by the ego Babyjesus mentioned :P

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='20 April 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1271791836' post='2267939']
The Foreign Division - 7. One hell of an undeserved ego, but above average fighters among your political circle. You're too attached to NATO - you're better than them. This was incredibly obvious when I was in your surrender negotiations and you had to keep offering to pay for them.
[/quote]

I am sorry you got that impression of us. Actually probably it was just me :unsure: We're generally simple people (well, most of TFD anyway :P) with only two things in mind: develop our community and be there for our allies :)

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 Would have been a 5 for general indifference, but continued treatying with Gramlins brought you down one and probably should have brought you down more.
Green Protection Agency - 5 General indifference.
New Pacific Order - 5 Not general indifference, you're just balanced at the moment. I once disliked you greatly, but there's been nothing to complain about coming from you since the end of Karma and I'm cautiously optimistic.
New Polar Order - 9 Even after the bit of a cluster$%&@ that was the last war, I still love you guys, Penguin leading can only bring good things.
World Task Force - 5 General indifference
Sparta - 3 They've been on the right side of the past few wars, but I can hardly forget their history. Asking for reps in the last war made me knock you down another point.
Viridian Entente - 6 I've been up and down on you guys, there's been nothing very recently that's affected my opinion of you though.
The Democratic Order - 5 General indifference.
Fark - 4 Seem to be a decent group of people, getting tired of the beer reviews though. Asking for reps in the last war knocked you down a point.
Mushroom Kingdom - 8 Excellent people from an excellent alliance. Glad to be allied.
Orange Defense Network - 5 There was a reason I disliked you, I just don't remember what it was. I'm sure it was a good reason though. :P
United Purple Nations - 4 I don't have a good reason for liking or disliking you besides your past.
FOK! - 4 The Polar-\m/ war was dumb, your entering made it much more so.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6 Seem to be doing well.
The Legion - 4 The Stockholm Syndrome following your viceroy lowered my opinion of you, nothing's been done to raise it.
The Order Of The Paradox - 3 Make deals they can't carry through on and foolishly attacked CnG.
Ragnarok - 6 I think it showed strength of character to re-treaty with NpO, I've generally liked your alliance, if not all your allies.
RnR - 4 I don't really have anything to add on this one.
The Order Of Light - 7 I like you guys quite a bit and think you got screwed on reps.
Random Insanity Alliance - 5 I do tend to like you guys on the forums, but Delta challenging Ivan to war then chickening out was pretty pathetic.
Umbrella - 5 I've always been pretty iffy on you guys.
Poison Clan - 3 Obnoxious, do stupid stuff.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6 I liked you guys when we fought against you in the war, thought you were great opponents.
Nueva Vida - 7.5 You're great allies, I just wish you were a bit more active.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 Much respect for holding out that long in VietFAN.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6 I used to dislike you more, but contrasting you against Gramlins has worked in your favor.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - :wub:
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5 Haven't really heard anything from you since the TSO split.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5 General indifference.
Athens - 2 Your members are often annoying, and you do stupid, stupid stuff.
Nordreich - 5 General indifference, I've heard nothing from you guys since you reformed.
The International - 5 General indifference.
The Foreign Division - 4 Signed a treaty with TSO.
LOSS - 7 Fun people to talk to, good group of people.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5 General indifference.
The Grämlins - 2 I rather despise you guys, asking for an unconditional surrender is really stupid and vain. You've also lost all respectable members you once had.
Guru Order - 5 General indifference.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 General indifference. Haven't heard anything out of you guys since EmperorCharles got overthrown I don't think. Was that even his name? I don't remember.
M*A*S*H - 5 General indifference.
The Templar Knights - 5 General indifference.

General indifference can either mean I know nothing about you or it's been so long since I've heard about you that you've gone back to 5.

[quote]Random Insanity Alliance - 5 I do tend to like you guys on the forums, but Delta challenging Ivan to war then chickening out was pretty pathetic.[/quote]

There was no "chickening out." The gov voted against going to war with NSO.

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 0 (completely incompetent, sign treaties without care for the welfare of their allies)
Green Protection Agency: 3 (Neutrals)
New Pacific Order: 8 (I like to see an alliance with such a strong community and tenacity in rebuilding)
New Polar Order: 2 (left their allies to burn)
World Task Force: 3 (Neutrals)
Sparta: 4 (love their infrastructure, $%&@ their allies)
Viridian Entente: 7 (good community, dedicated to their allies. However, allied to SuperFriends)
The Democratic Order: 3 (Neutrals)
Fark : 5 (dedicated to their allies, but their leadership is so incompetent it almost makes me barf)
Mushroom Kingdom: 2 (they love themselves too much for an alliance so undeserving of admiration)
Orange Defense Network: 3 (habitual cronies)
FOK: 6 (No problems with them, and they fight decently)
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization : 6 (Brown is good)
The Legion: 7 (they're pretty cool)
The Order Of The Paradox: 7 (I like them, but I'm not in like with them)
Ragnarok: 3 (Leadership)
The Order Of Light: 6 )I don't mind them)
Random Insanity Alliance: 2 (lolDelta)
Poison Clan: 3 (They talk a lot of talk, but walking the walk isn't a trait of theirs
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 2 (just to piss off wickedj)
Nueva Vida: 7 (they're alright in my book)
Federation Of Armed Nations: 0 (lolFAN)
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 8 (good allies to have)
Siberian Tiger Alliance : 4 (they still around? )
Athens: 2 (one minute Karma, next minute my idols)
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 8 (I love a man who loves to fight)
The Grämlins : 1 (lol Ramirus)
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 1 (they haven't had a competent Secretary General since their war)

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Mostly Harmless Alliance 2
Green Protection Agency 6
New Pacific Order 3
New Polar Order 5
World Task Force 2
Sparta 6
Viridian Entente 10
The Democratic Order 2
Fark 8
Mushroom Kingdom 9
Orange Defense Network 7
United Purple Nations 0
FOK 9
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 8
The Legion 3
The Order Of The Paradox 7
Ragnarok 7
RnR 5
The Order Of Light 5
Random Insanity Alliance 8
Umbrella 9
Poison Clan 9
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 7
Nueva Vida 8
Federation Of Armed Nations 8
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 7
Siberian Tiger Alliance 4
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 3
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 3
Athens 5
Nordreich 7
The International 5
The Foreign Division 4
LOSS 4
Nusantara Elite Warriors 4
The Grämlins 2
Guru Order 3
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 1
M*A*S*H 2
The Templar Knights 5

Mostly Harmless Alliance 3 no decisive leadership and generally poor warring are not a good combonation
Green Protection Agency ?? can't really give an opinion on neutrals
New Pacific Order 7 Good guys if not always polite to people
New Polar Order 2 -10 for Grub's actions, +2 for Penguin leading now
World Task Force ??? see GPA
Sparta 0 I have seen nothing worthwhile about this alliance besides it's huge hunk of dead inactive members
Viridian Entente 7 cool guys overall
The Democratic Order ?? neutral
Fark 6 not much contact with them but they seem ok
Mushroom Kingdom 7 membership is rude at times but Archon is cool
Orange Defense Network 3 electing Arsenal and canceling Orrple <_<
United Purple Nations 7 i have liked them
FOK 5 Dont really like Tromp and the iFOK shenanigans
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 8
The Legion 7 I like many of the members but your current gov needs to work a lot harder to turn you guys into a mammoth, you have the potential. That being said, you get tons of crap for nothing
The Order Of The Paradox 10 :smug:
Ragnarok 7
RnR 5
The Order Of Light 8 Mia is awesome
Random Insanity Alliance 6
Umbrella 7 i like what little i have seen
Poison Clan 1 besides the mind of a 10 year old trying to look tough over the internet, you really have very little to offer
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 3 the flaming give SC players a bad rap, that and you don't have enough firepower to back up those words
Nueva Vida 5
Federation Of Armed Nations 7 amusing posts by mpol and overall interesting alliance if not to my personal taste
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 10 :wub:
Siberian Tiger Alliance 4 i like some of STA (tyga and peter) but others just rub me the wrong way. (Rakari and Pez)
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 7 quality group though kinda lazy about actually fighting :P
Athens 2 see poison clan
Nordreich 5
The International 5
The Foreign Division 4
LOSS 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors 5
The Grämlins 0 please stop Ram, may people liked Gra
Guru Order 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 9 awesome alliance imo, if a bit timid about treaties (then again, i would be too after their history)
M*A*S*H 8 good group, hopefully you guys recoup after the hardships you have had
The Templar Knights 5

Mostly Harmless Alliance 9 really cool guys
Green Protection Agency 10
New Pacific Order 10 to all you haters they played the game to its fullest (in the olden days) and lets face it without them the game would be a helluva lot less interesting

New Polar Order 5 They ruined my opinion of them with their actions during the cluster!@#$ but now that grub has been disposed of they will come back

World Task Force ?
Sparta 4
Viridian Entente 7.5
The Democratic Order 6
Fark 7
Mushroom Kingdom 10 While the political viewpoints of me and this alliance are almost polar opposites, i admire there dedicated membership and there excellent posting abilities. also see NPO

Orange Defense Network 2 all my encounters with them have bee less than great

United Purple Nations 8
FOK 4
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 7.5
The Legion 9
The Order Of The Paradox 9
Ragnarok 5 because
RnR 6
The Order Of Light 8.5
Random Insanity Alliance 7
Umbrella 7.5
Poison Clan 6.5 i admire your dedication to your allies but in almost all other ways i dont like to much

Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 6
Nueva Vida 7
Federation Of Armed Nations 5
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 9.5
Siberian Tiger Alliance 8.5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 7
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5
Athens 2
Nordreich ?
The International ?
The Foreign Division 7.4
LOSS ?
Nusantara Elite Warriors 8
The Grämlins -1
Guru Order ?
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 6
M*A*S*H 6.75
The Templar Knights ?

SNAFU 11/10

Edited by wfbone

[quote name='janax' date='20 April 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1271792222' post='2267951']
They really only fought us... Not sure what odds were against them
[/quote]

The Argent war machine ravages and confounds it's opponents.

"65 nations? I swear it was 650 nations a second ago. Felt like the world came down on us ;_; "

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 - Don't know them well but they seem a little bloated; however, I like their newsletters.
Green Protection Agency - 5 - Neutral, but original.
New Pacific Order - 7 - Holding your own regardless of reps, can't wait to see what you do post-reps.
New Polar Order - 6 - Mistakes made, but still strong.
World Task Force - 5 - Don't know you.
Sparta - 4 - Seem to not be that coordinated at war and you lost Tulak; however, your theme is awesome. ;)
Viridian Entente - 6 - Always been a fan. Members I've talked to have been great.
The Democratic Order - 5 - Don't know you.
Fark - 6 - Don't know you but you seem to have a lot of fun when you post on the forums.
Mushroom Kingdom - 7.5 - Great fighters, great activity, and great loyalty. Everything you could look for.
Orange Defense Network - 3 - Still not a fan but you seem to turn things around.
United Purple Nations - 3 - You seem too inactive.
FOK - 6 - Never worked with you but you seem active, loyal and great fighters.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6 - Been a fan since Atlantis days, keep up the good work.
The Legion - 2 - Way too bloated. Don't keep recruiting; build.
The Order Of The Paradox - 7 - Awesome members and awesome growth. You'll get through and be back in no time.
Ragnarok - 7 - Hoo and Mykep.
RnR - 5 - Don't know you.
The Order Of Light - 6 - Mia.
Random Insanity Alliance - 6 - Don't know you but you seem to have things together.
Umbrella - 7 - Great activity and coordination.
Poison Clan - 4 - Never been a fan but you guys are good fighters.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6 - Good people as far as I know.
Nueva Vida - 6 - Good opponents, other than that I don't know you.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 8 - Love your stats. You guys are going to be strong and continue to do well.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 9 - One of my favorite alliances in the game. Can't wait to see you sanctioned again.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5 - Know some members, were cool, and you guys are loyal.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 3 - On the decline it looks like.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5 - Don't know you.
Athens - 5 - Great theme.
Nordreich - 6 - Great opponents.
The International - 5 - Don't know you.
The Foreign Division - 5 - Don't know you.
LOSS - Don't know you.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 7 - Great people and great allies.
The Grämlins - 1 - Definitely declining.
Guru Order - 5 - No idea.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 3 - Never been a fan of some of your choices in the past.
M*A*S*H - 6 - Purple +1.
The Templar Knights - 5 - No idea.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='21 April 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1271804092' post='2268351']
New Pacific Order: 8 (I like to see an alliance with such a strong community and tenacity in rebuilding)
Mushroom Kingdom: 2 (they love themselves too much for an alliance so undeserving of admiration)

Orange Defense Network: 3 (habitual cronies)
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 8 (good allies to have)

Poison Clan: 3 (They talk a lot of talk, but walking the walk isn't a trait of theirs
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 8 (I love a man who loves to fight)
[/quote]
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

[quote name='SiCkO' date='20 April 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1271806651' post='2268395']
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 3 [b]the flaming[/b] give SC players a bad rap, that and you don't have enough firepower to back up [b]those words[/b]
[/quote]

I'm curious, are you referring to wickedj, Penkala or me? :huh:

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3 - I tend to forget they exist.
Green Protection Agency - 1 - Neutrality is a plague.
New Pacific Order - 3 - Hard to respect them after some of what they have pulled, but they earn points for resilience.
New Polar Order - 3 - Pretty much built out of the same cloth as NPO, same rating same reasons.
World Task Force - 1 - Neutrality is a plague.
Sparta - 1 - Can't fight worth a damn, and you'll likely never see them on the losing side of a war because they'll snake away from their losing allies.
Viridian Entente - 4 - Meh.
The Democratic Order - 1 - See GPA, WTF.
Fark - 5 - Can respect their fighting ability.
Mushroom Kingdom - 6 - They can fight, but there are few alliances who complain more about winning.
Orange Defense Network - 5 - I am not convinced I would see them standing by their allies in a losing situation yet, but they have improved in battle.
United Purple Nations - 3 - See MHA.
FOK - 3 - See UPN, MHA.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7 - Their resilience is astounding.
The Legion - 4 - Improving.
The Order Of The Paradox - 10 - Their military is the best in CN, and in my mind there is no competition. The damage they did this war in the face of superior numbers is unprecedented. Further, I once held doubts that I would see them fight if victory was not assured. I was proven wrong.
Ragnarok - 3 - See UPN, MHA, FOK.
RnR - 5 - Mixed feelings.
The Order Of Light - 6 - They have come a long way from the 800 noob swarm.
Random Insanity Alliance - 3 - Meh.
Umbrella - 2 - Remind me too much of Jr. High kids.
Poison Clan - 6 - They hate the hell out of us, but I have to respect their ability and loyalty.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 7 - Impressed by their resilience after the 1V-GATO War. They have quietly improved since then.
Nueva Vida - 7 - Good guys, surprisingly fierce in war.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 10 - Their survival in the face of extended wars is mindblowing. Imagine, for a moment, what FAN could have done had military wonders existed circa VietFAN...
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 10 - Biased towards our first allies, although their resilience this war is also inspiring.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 3 - Meh. I think of them as a Polar satellite anyways.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 3 - See FOK, MHA, UPN, Ragnarok.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 8 - I like them. I've liked them ever since our spat where they hit us out of the blue in WotC, in contrast to those who cried crocodile tears on their behalf while not giving half a !@#$ about them (i.e. Revanche).
Athens - 1 - Poster child for say one thing, do another. Source of such lulz moments as Londo saying he would give posting bans to anyone after the Ni! incident who used "Do Something About It", followed by going back on that promise dozens upon dozens of times while honoring it 0 times. Also the source of "NPO did worse, so anything we do is automatically just!"
Nordreich - 9 - Resilient, fierce fighters, a model alliance.
The International - 3 - See FOK, Ragnarok, MHA, etc. etc.
The Foreign Division - 3 - See FOK, Ragnarok, MHA, etc. etc.
LOSS - 3 - See FOK, Ragnarok, MHA, etc. etc.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5 - Can fight, but the "we no honor treaty, buy into enemy propaganda line instead" incident was pretty laughable.
The Grämlins - 1 - Does this even need explanation? RIP Ramlins.
Guru Order - 3 - See FOK, Ragnarok, MHA, etc. etc.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 3 - See FOK, Ragnarok, MHA, etc. etc.
M*A*S*H - 3 - See FOK, Ragnarok, MHA, etc. etc.
The Templar Knights - 3 - See FOK, Ragnarok, MHA, etc. etc.

Yes I give low ratings in general, I am a bitter old man.

I hold very few alliances in high opinion. w/e

Mostly Harmless Alliance -5- Not much to like, not much to dislike. Milquetoast.
Green Protection Agency -/- Don't care.
New Pacific Order -1- The one point is based entirely on being able to maintain their size.
New Polar Order -0- :nuke::nuke::nuke:
World Task Force -/- Don't care.
Sparta -7- Probably the best alliance it's size, and has shown great improvement in every measure over the last two years.
Viridian Entente -5- Too hung up on the pseudo moralism, otherwise have no reason to dislike.
The Democratic Order -/- Don't care.
Fark -6- Seem like a good group, otherwise don't know well enough to rate higher.
Mushroom Kingdom -5- Undoubtedly the "best" alliance by certain standards, -3 for remaining allied to NpO and -2 for playing the political game too zealously.
Orange Defense Network -5- despite briefly being allied to them I don't know ODN all that well.
United Purple Nations -2- Minus three points for being stereotypically purple, minus five for not defending ODN.
FOK -9- The best allies PC could ask for, and one of the best fighting alliances to top it off.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization -5- Were impressive in the war but seemed to exhibit a mild case of Stockholm Syndrome during and post NPO viceroyship. That may just be perception but it is what it is.
The Legion -1- Would be lower but that would devalue NpO's rating.
The Order Of The Paradox -3- Have never once had a thing to like about them even while being allied, the three points are only for maintaining an active and involved membership.
Ragnarok -4- Over-extended with treaty obligations and have been for the entire time I've been around.
RnR -6- +1 for being associated with FOK, otherwise a neutral opinion for lack of familiarity.
The Order Of Light -2- Will always be a hegemony hanger-on.
Random Insanity Alliance -/- No opinion.
Umbrella -9- Admirable in every sense.
Poison Clan -/- Won't rate, would be a 9 though.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations -7- One of the few alliances I have absolutely no negative connotations towards.
Nueva Vida -3- No real opinion aside from remaining allied to NpO.
Federation Of Armed Nations -7- Not quite the killing machine of reputation but no slouch either. I like their treaty-less lifestyle.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations -2- See TOOL.
Siberian Tiger Alliance -1- Lots of pseudo moralism, little else of substance.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance -2- See TOOL and IRON, less the ability rebuild.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons -4- Would have been a no opinion if not for the recent Quantum treaty. Guilt by associates' association.
Athens -8- I quite like those !@#$%^&*.
Nordreich -7- Was very impressive in the last war, should have easily won a Most Surprising trophy.
The International -/- No opinion.
The Foreign Division -2- If you're going to bandwagon onto the losing side of a war don't be sissies about it.
LOSS -/- No opinion.
Nusantara Elite Warriors -9- Like long separated siblings in spirit, spent too long in TPF's shadow but never compromised their style.
The Grämlins -7- The alliance is rapidly falling apart but at least they're doing something interesting. IRON should thank them for infinitely multiplying their sympathizers.
Guru Order -/- No opinion.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition -3- Nothing to like, little to dislike.
M*A*S*H -3- Inactive and purple.
The Templar Knights -/- No opinion.

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] - 3 I am still waiting to see you stand up for something you believe.. to the point I am not sure anymore if all you believe is your survival.
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] - 7 Half of MHA's nations, roughly same infrastructure and specially same tech. You've come a long way from the GPA that was beaten down in the Woodstock Massacre.
[b]New Pacific Order [/b] - 5 I never was a great fan of you, but my opinion has been changing with interaction :)
[b]New Polar Order [/b] - 6 I like you guys, but I absolutely detest your FA policy.
[b]World Task Force[/b] - N/A
[b]Sparta[/b] - 3 Same as MHA, though you are better than what you were in Karma.
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] - N/A
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] - 1 Clear winner of the Worst Neutral Prize.
[b]Fark[/b] - N/A
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] - N/A
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] - 5 I look forward to see you leave MHA's sad club. You seem to have improved.
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] - 7 You're good allies. In my personal opinion a bit too heavy treatied.
[b]FOK[/b] - 8 Every time I dealt with you, you have been fair.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] - N/A
[b]The Legion[/b] - 7 You seem interesting. People expected you to join Karma and do things, but you decided to take your own path, even if it meant to be with the people who destroyed you. This shows either great stupidity or an excellent capacity of moving behind past grievances and look after your friends. I can respect the second.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox [/b] - 8 I was impressed. Thought you had too much power on your hands. You gave it a fair run.
[b]Ragnarok[/b] - 4 I look forward to one day ammending whatever past disagreements we had 2 years ago. It's getting time.
[b]RnR[/b] - N/A
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] - N/A
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] - N/A
[b]Umbrella[/b] - 7 I don't understand you people. Or better, I do. You're built over the ashes of Genmay, you feel you owe GOONS and you cover their $@! despite being against what you practice. It's sad. All the interaction I had with you individually was excellent, and you're also excellent fighters.
[b]Poison Clan [/b] - 4 You're up there with MHA in the group of the backstabbers. To a minor extent though.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] N/A
[b]Nueva Vida [/b] - 9 You're the most selfless allies I have the pleasure to know. I am very glad I was sent as diplomat to your alliance 2 years ago :)
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations [/b] - 5 You seem opportunistic, but I am not sure.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] 8 See TOP, but without the direct power.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] N/A though I love Spectre
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] 7 I still tend to think you're looking to find you way. You're good people, honest allies.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] - 6 Nice folks right here.
[b]Athens[/b] 1 I don't like you, but that's no secret to anyone :P
[b]Nordreich [/b] N/A
[b]The International[/b] N/A
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] N/A
[b]LOSS[/b] 3 You might had all the reasons to do what you did before Karma. It was still backstabbing regardless.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] 5 You're decent people. I don't personally really like your style, but you're good at war.
[b]The Grämlins[/b] 1 Empty shell.
[b]Guru Order [/b] 3 You cancelled on NATO during the WWE. If that's what you do with treaties, don't sign them.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] 8 You have come a long way. Though I am not sure you're right there yet. Just keep walking :)
[b]M*A*S*H [/b] - 2 Cowards and terrible fighters.
[b]The Templar Knights[/b] - N/A

[quote]The Foreign Division -2- If you're going to bandwagon onto the losing side of a war don't be sissies about it.
[/quote]

Bandwagon (To follow the group as it has the majority or a vast number of followers) on the losing side.. Right, lol. No comment.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='20 April 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1271816181' post='2268576']
I'm curious, are you referring to wickedj, Penkala or me? :huh:
[/quote]

Penkela and Wicked, you not as much

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance:[/b] 4 - Not that active, and very boring when active.
[b]Green Protection Agency:[/b] 3 - Not a fan of neutral alliances but there are alliances I dislike more than neutrals.
[b]New Pacific Order:[/b] 3 - Not my style of alliance, and they have a lot of bitter members. Only because they've been so quiet will I put something higher than a 2 here.
[b]New Polar Order:[/b] - 7 Need to wait a while for the effects of the war to wind down but there are a number of members here I enjoy.
[b]World Task Force:[/b] 3 - See GPA
[b]Sparta:[/b] 6 - Way too inactive but I like their political position and the fact that they faced TOP head-on.
[b]Viridian Entente:[/b] 6 - I don't really know you guys that well but I also like your political position and you are willing to take a hit come wartime.
[b]The Democratic Order:[/b] - See GPA
[b]Fark:[/b] 7 - Would definitely like to get to know you guys better but I respect the military skill and Superfriends are pretty cool.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom:[/b] - 10, best alliance I've been in.
[b]Orange Defense Network:[/b] 9 - Impressed by your preparation for war, love your members. It's a pleasure to be in C&G with you.
[b]United Purple Nations:[/b] 4 - Nothing much from you guys recently but your allies are not desirable.
[b]FOK:[/b] 8 - Solid organization, great political position, great ally.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization:[/b] 7 - I like where you guys have settled yourselves.
[b]The Legion:[/b] 4 - Same as UPN.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox:[/b] 5 - Great activity, a number of good members, though a number of bitter/resentful members too. I don't think the political stage suits you guys well.
[b]Ragnarok:[/b] 7 - Looking forward to getting to know you as allies once again.
[b]RnR:[/b] 6 - Don't know you guys too well but I don't tend to hear anything negative, and you have some good allies.
[b]The Order Of Light:[/b] 3 - I like Jarkko if that counts for anything.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance:[/b] 6 - See RnR.
[b]Umbrella:[/b] 9 - Solid allies, similar to MK in many ways, get along with you guys great.
[b]Poison Clan:[/b] 7 - I like the activity and affinity for war. A few rough edges but overall a great alliance.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations:[/b] 6 - Same as RnR/RIA
[b]Nueva Vida:[/b] 8 - It's a shame we don't get to fight on the same front because of AZTEC, but having you as allies is something I appreciate.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations:[/b] 6 - Can't say I've gotten to know you too well but I'm sure you'll be pretty significant down the road.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations:[/b] 2 - It's a pain to read a lot of the stuff you post on the OWF and our ideologies are pretty dissimilar.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance:[/b] 8 - Great allies, I just don't quite know you well enough to raise this ranking.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance:[/b] 5 - Not too active but I enjoy a few of your members, do not like the treaties though.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons:[/b] 4 - Don't hear a ton from you and you're hosting some war deserters (those who came from The Samurai).
[b]Athens:[/b] 9 - Longtime allies and a really fun bunch.
[b]Nordreich:[/b] 6 - Don't know much about you but your war performance is above average.
[b]The International:[/b] 6 - I've heard decent things about you, and I look forward to getting to know you through our treaty.
[b]The Foreign Division:[/b] 2 - Do not like your political position or your OWF posting for the most part.
[b]LOSS:[/b] 6 - Above average, but nothing special. Liked you just as much as I have since the Karma war.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors:[/b] 6 - Solid military performances but not favourable political position.
[b]The Grämlins:[/b] 4 - Become pretty frustrating lately but I realize it's primarily from 1 person.
[b]Guru Order:[/b] 5 - Don't know much about you, but you sell tech.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition:[/b] 4 - I only ever knew you from Atlantis days, but you're nowhere near that level anymore.
[b]M*A*S*H:[/b] 4 - Don't know much about you but your allies are not too desirable.
[b]The Templar Knights:[/b] 5 - I really don't know anything about you.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' date='20 April 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1271821602' post='2268732']
Oh right on, I know there was one of these a few months ago but things have changed. I'll be filling this out sometime tonight.
[/quote]
I do tend to be a pretty great poster. :smug:

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] - 3/10 - I don't really know anything about these guys, nor do I especially care to.
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] - 3/10
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] - 6/10 - The New Pacific Order is not the alliance for me, but they seem to have a pretty strong community, and that's admirable at the very least.
[b]New Polar Order[/b] - 6/10 - Polar's behavior during the last war left a bad taste in my mouth, but I like a few of their members.
[b]World Task Forc[/b]e - 3/10
[b]Sparta[/b] - 3/10
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] - 6/10 - They seem pretty cool. I don't know them too well.
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] - 3/10
[b]Fark[/b] - 7/10 - I like a few of their posters, but I really don't know much about them.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] - 10/10 - By and far the best alliance I've ever been a part of.
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] - 8/10 - Their history aside, the ODN is a good and dependable group of people.
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] - 2/10 - I literally dislike this alliance for being on the purple team (and not being the Stickmen).
[b]FOK[/b] - 7/10 - I don't know them well, but I like some of their posters and their general attitude towards things.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] - 3/10
[b]The Legion[/b] - 2/10
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] - 7/10 - The Order of the Paradox has got a lot going for it, including a strong community and an aptitude for war. I'd like them more if they elected better leaders.
[b]Ragnarok[/b] - 5/10 - Ragnarok seems pretty cool, but like most alliances on this list, I don't know them all too well.
[b]RnR[/b] - 3/10
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] - 2/10
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] - 5/10 - I like Delta’s posts, but I really don't know much about the alliance as a whole.
[b]Umbrella[/b] - 9/10 - Umbrella is my favorite alliance outside of MK.
[b]Poison Clan[/b] - 8/10 - I’ve known many members of PC for a long period of time. They've made some decisions that I disagree with in the past, but they're good people, and fiercely loyal.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] - 3/10
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] - 7/10 - Hizzy is cool.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] - 6/10 - FAN is not as great as it once was, but I still like it (somewhat).
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] - 1/10
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] - 8/10 - More loyal than probably any other alliance in CyberNations.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] - 1/10
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] - 3/10
[b]Athens[/b] - 7/10 - Athens makes some really dumb decisions on occasion, but they are genuinely good and loyal people.
[b]Nordreich [/b] - 3/10
[b]The International[/b] - 3/10
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] - 3/10
[b]LOSS[/b] - 3/10
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] - 3/10
[b]The Grämlins[/b] - 3/10
[b]Guru Order[/b] - 3/10
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] - 3/10
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] - 2/10
[b]The Templar Knights[/b] - 3/10

Edited by Quiziotle

Mostly Harmless Alliance- 2 You're big and not much else. Don't stand for anything and fall for everything.
Green Protection Agency- 8 Accept me as your president.
New Pacific Order- 8 People dislike you so much yet at the end of the day, you're still flying high.
New Polar Order- 2 Many say it's the emperor's fault but sorry, it's the entire alliance's. You run solely on your emperor and support his decisions. I can't help but see a lot of talent and it only being held in the hands of one person who makes terrible after terrible decision.
World Task Force- 5, Idk don't really know well
Sparta- 2 See MHA
Viridian Entente- 6 You're good guys.
The Democratic Order- 2 You're neutral only when convenient
Fark- 5 Good fighters, not funny as they think they are
Mushroom Kingdom- 10 We don't see eye to eye but you're a good alliance that sticks up for its beliefs. Don't like your members but oh well.
Orange Defense Network- 5 No. 1 ODN friend
United Purple Nations- 4 Like Invicta, talk big but disappoint or in your last case, don't even show up.
FOK- 6 Good fighters, not much else though
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization- 8 Good guys, fight well and are respectful. Still flying high.
The Legion- 7 Get too much flak. definitely reformed and better than ever.
The Order Of The Paradox- 10 Good community, very tight knit.
Ragnarok- 2, like NpO but don't have as many hidden talents
RnR- 7 Quiet but good
The Order Of Light- 8 Fight well and always have fun
Random Insanity Alliance- 6 Fun guys, easy going
Umbrella- 7 Good but too cocky. Mostly undeserved
Poison Clan- 3 Always seem to be starting trouble.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations- 6 Would be higher but you know.. WickedJ :P
Nueva Vida- 2 Overhyped, cocky, not reliable
Federation Of Armed Nations- 10 What can I say, fight well good community good everything
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations- 9 Fights hard, proves the nay-sayers wrong everyday
Siberian Tiger Alliance- 7 Getting better. Thought they relied too heavily on a few people good to see more diversity as of late
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance- 5 Good fighters but not "great"
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons- 5 Honestly don't know
Athens- 3 Can't fight, gets in a lot of trouble see NpO
Nordreich- 8 You guys have a good community
The International- 3 Get the feeling all you do is follow ODN and co.
The Foreign Division- 10 Enjoy my time here, I believe we've got something special to work with. Makes full utilization of its talents
LOSS- 2 Never got the idea the alliance was professionally run in a long time. That stunt before the Karma war was horrific
Nusantara Elite Warriors- 10 tight knit, common bond fun, great fighters
The Grämlins- 2 See NpO
Guru Order- 1 Honestly didn't see much other than you betraying.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition- 7 Glad to be allies
M*A*S*H- 4 Doesn't last long in wars.
The Templar Knights- 5 Overused theme but seem okay.

Edit: Please don't be upset with anything I say I'm irrelevant anyways. :P

Edited by The AUT

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3 Don't think they're really great allies but love the theme
Green Protection Agency - 0
New Pacific Order - 5 Opinion will be formulated in the first war they win out of terms
New Polar Order - 8 Would have been a 9 but they made a few big mistakes this war. Still an awesome bunch
World Task Force - 0
Sparta - 2 See MHA and add extortionists
Viridian Entente - 6 They're a pretty laid back group. I like that.
The Democratic Order - 0
Fark - 6 See VE.
Mushroom Kingdom - 4-8 Sometimes I love them sometimes I hate them
Orange Defense Network - 5 A few of their members are cool
United Purple Nations - 5 Who are these people?
FOK - 6 They're okay. Don't know much about them though
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 8 A really great group of guys who have endured a lot of !@#$ over the years
The Legion - 4 I don't know what these guys are doing
The Order Of The Paradox - 4-8 See MK
Ragnarok - 2 Hypocrites with an over hyped leader
RnR - 6 These guys are pretty cool
The Order Of Light - 6 You've got Jarkko and he's cool
Random Insanity Alliance - 6 See VE.
Umbrella - 5 Honestly, I don't know much about these guys
Poison Clan - 4 I don't like some of their choices but they stick to their guns which is admirable
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5 Okay I guess
Nueva Vida - 7 These guys are pretty cool and laid back
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5 You're like GATO but not as likeable
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6 I hope you assert yourself more
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7 See NV.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 7.5 You guys are cool and I like a lot of your members, however you've made some god-awful choices in the past three months.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 6 You're okay but I never hear from you. Love the theme.
Athens - 4 I don't really like you guys
Nordreich - 5 Don't know enough about you
The International - 5 See Nordreich
The Foreign Division - 5 Your members are okay but I don't know a lot about you
LOSS - 5 See Nordreich
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5 You guys are just weird and I have this feeling in my mind you like to fit in
The Grämlins - 2 Delusional Leader
Guru Order - 5 See Nordreich
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 7 :wub: Freddy
M*A*S*H - 6 Like the theme
The Templar Knights - 6 I think I talked to one of you before and I remember him/her being awesome so you're not bad.

[quote name='The AUT' date='21 April 2010 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1271822887' post='2268764']
Viridian Entente- 6 You're good guys but you supported GGA/NPO over MK when it was convenient to do so upon re-entering.
[/quote]
I think I speak for us all when I say that that part of our history makes us sick to our stomachs.

Edited by sethb