Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1337995980' post='2972537']
Well if Tetris had decided to attack I would have gladly stood up for PRIS and defended them. This is not me talking out my bumhole. Or is it? Guess we will never know...

(yes i mad)
[/quote]

OMG KEN you are so BRAVE and HONORABLE! Tetris sucks and needs to disband but from your posts on the OWF I can tell that unlike those evil bullies you are so intelligent. Please post more !@#$ting on your allies I mean alliance so the rest of the world can know that you do not stand for this injustice1!!!1!one!12

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1337995630' post='2972528']
You really don't know kaskus. Unsurprising though, you were never the brightest bulb.
[/quote]

Don't have to. Maybe left to their own devices but all you have to know is the people talking in their ear. Kaskus would never have done anything and you know it.

Don't want to start any trouble but I just noticed that Nova Germania has just peaced out with the Tetris member, Built his troops up to 2000 (which unfornatnly makes it to where I'm gonna have to keep an eye out), and claims to be protected by Kaskus and the Biohazard Corporation. Thought you should know.

Edit: He was aided the troops and 3 mil. Just noticed that through his aid.

Edited by SaturnStormer

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337776376' post='2971052']
[s]I thought getting people out of a failed not-even "alliance" and sending them to any alliance of their choosing that has an actual working government and ties to the rest of the world would be a good way to keep them here.[/s]
[/quote]
Its silly to think you're doing them any favors or helping them out by declaring on them. Although while I find this announcement and all the responses quite funny, I don't really see anything wrong with you guys hitting the alliance in response to an attack by one of their members. Just don't get overly harsh on the alliance wide peace terms and there is nothing wrong with giving them a little war when one of their members messes with you. Enjoy.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1338109551' post='2973168']
Its silly to think you're doing them any favors or helping them out by declaring on them. Although while I find this announcement and all the responses quite funny, I don't really see anything wrong with you guys hitting the alliance in response to an attack by one of their members. Just don't get overly harsh on the alliance wide peace terms and there is nothing wrong with giving them a little war when one of their members messes with you. Enjoy.
[/quote]

HE wasn't a member? Do you read anything in the thread before making a comment, he was a ghost..

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338113213' post='2973176']
HE wasn't a member? Do you read anything in the thread before making a comment, he was a ghost..
[/quote]

Says NATO who was chasing him down across AAs. However /they/ claimed him as a member in writings of their own.

I wouldn't accept NATO's word of a nation/member of my AA being a ghost even if they only jumped on it 10 mins prior. Not to put any disrespect towards NATO, but that's my decision to make.

If the leader [who ever is actually there] had of called him a ghost then you'd be goin somewhere with this ...

However, all in all, said and done.

Tetris has taken their ball home already, stop kicking dirt on the plate people and maybe you'll be invited to the next game of pick-up.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1338106220' post='2973161']
I dunno, he seems pretty on the money to me. It's not like GOD would be onboard with them doing anything that might endanger their one lifeline.
[/quote]

Kaskus decides its own fate, hence our meeting about then attacking a few nights ago.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1338127539' post='2973206']
Next time Tetris decides to do something this stupid, I don't think many people will be sitting around talking about it.

Just sayin'
[/quote]

So people are now onboard with protecting 10 man alliances? Boy do things change! But I suppose yes we will have to keep in mind that next time we "decide to do something this stupid" that everyone will suddenly become honorable and come to the aid of people.

Just to clarify, is this just a threat to us? Or any alliance that decides to pick on someone else?

Edited by Kenfolk GTS

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1338127539' post='2973206']
Next time Tetris decides to do something this stupid, I don't think many people will be sitting around talking about it.

Just sayin'
[/quote]
If by not many people sitting around talking about it, you mean those who attack Tetris over something like this getting curbstomped, then yes, you would be correct.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1338129891' post='2973214']
Kaskus decides its own fate, hence our meeting about then attacking a few nights ago.
[/quote]

Something tells me there wasn't much support for it considering all they did was nothing. If there had been support for them doing something and they and their pal had the advantage with something to gain maybe we see bombs flying right now. As it is, GOD still isn't all that liked and while I'm sure VE still has friends you guys aren't quite in the same position to save their ass this time. So, if Kaskus had done something GOD would either be endlessly ridiculed for signing them and then letting them burn or would likely have been rolled defending their white knightery. I'm sure there was a lot of talking Kaskus out of it.