Avalon Surrenders????

Avalon has fought a long war with honor. Peace was offered and discussed a few times with Avalon throughout the war, but the respect and honor they have in upholding their treaties has kept them on the battlefield fighting along side their allies. This is very commendable in their actions and upholding their treaties.

At this time we'd like to bring the war to an end, but term #5 has yet to be reached once it has the following terms will be in effect for Avalon's honorable surrender.

1. All wars will desist.

2. Avalon will withdraw from all wars related to the Karma war and will not re-enter.

3. White peace will be established between all signatories of those at war with Avalon

4. Avalon is welcome to seek out the signatories of these terms to establish tech deals to stimulate growth.

5. This is outside of what the terms PC and TPF come up with. These will go into effect between signatories once terms have been officially established between TPF/PC.

Long Live Poison Clan!

Long Live The Forsaken Ones!

Long Live Ascended Republic of Allied States!

Long Live Dark Templar!

Long Live Blackhorse!

Long Live The Phoenix Federation!

Long Live Avalon!

Long Live Peace!

Signed for Avalon

Decreed in the year of our Mods and Holy Admin Kevin, this day April 27, 2009 by Queen Kandria on behalf of His Royal Lordship and Supreme Majesty,

King Air4ce1Jr, Sovereign of all Avalon

Signed for the Prime Minister of His Majesty's Government:

First Lord of Avalon, Subotai, Lord of Blades of Shadow

Signed for the Foreign Office of His Majesty's Government:

Foreign Secretary, SyndicatedINC, Lord of Schwertbruder

Signed for the Houses of Avalon by the Home Office:

Lord High Chancellor, Procantor Zarquon, Lord of Eisstaat

Signed Dark Templar

Dark Archon, Supa_Troop3r

Twilight Archon, Myworld

High Templar of Development, Rakshasas

Deputy Templar of Development, AuiNur

High Templar of War, MaGnet

Deputy High Templar of Finance, Titan

Deputy High Templar of Foreign Affairs, Smoothwater

Signed Blackhorse

Strykewolf - Commanding Officer

Arcticllama, XO, Blackhorse

Signed Poison Clan

Master Killer - Twisted

The Right Hand Man - Pooks

MoD - Syrik

MoF - Don Fernando

MoFA - Energizer

MoIA - Mushi

The Man - Trinity

Hybrid Venom - Revelation

Master of the Domain - Banslam

Signed The Forsaken Ones

Jens of the desert - Emperor

dutchy - Minister of War

Cowen70 - Minister of Internal Affairs

Sticklyman - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed Ares

Joe Stupid- President

Jtkode- Vice President

Barix9- Director of Internal Affairs

Perandori- Director of Defense

CjstMajor- Director of Foreign Affairs

Edited by Myworld

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting this Myworld, and for collecting the myriad of signatures. Been good fighting you, perhaps this will last long enough to get more rounds in.

Why not draw up a cease fire until term 5 is met?

As there is no ceasefire on the TPF front Avalon would not agree to such a term at this juncture.

I have no problem picking Avalon off one by one, maybe if some tpf would come out and play as well, i enjoying reading all of these strong words from peace mode hippies

o/ to ZI Air4ce1Jr

You and your alliance are just so classy it'll be such a shame when you finally get yours. :wub:

I have no problem picking Avalon off one by one, maybe if some tpf would come out and play as well, i enjoying reading all of these strong words from peace mode hippies

o/ to ZI Air4ce1Jr

OOC: Might want to fix your forum name before you are in trouble, tashees2.

IC: Might also want to drop the attitude...or didn't I drop enough nukes on you to knock some sense into you? <_<

o/ to ZI Air4ce1Jr

Attitudes like this are why some think your alliance isn't worth the toilet paper your charter is written on.

Congrats to all involved (at least congrats at some time in the, hopefully near, future when these terms are actually in place).

o/ to ZI Air4ce1Jr

Well don't you just ooze class.

o/ to ZI Air4ce1Jr

Well we learned from you guys, screaming that peace mode was a "tatic" :awesome:.

Peace mode, love it :wub: .

o/ to ZI Air4ce1Jr

Avalon are in this to follow their treaties and have been extremely honorable throughout the war. This type of talk is unnecessary.

Attitudes like this are why some think your alliance isn't worth the toilet paper your charter is written on.

Pretty much this...

Edited by Penkala

o/ to ZI Air4ce1Jr

Stay classy PC, stay classy.

o/ Avalon

o/ TPF

o/ IRON

In my wars with Avalon all have been very respectful and overall awesome. I do not begrudge them fighting with TPF, not something I would personally recommend...but still very good all around.

Hopefully TPF and PC can hammer out it's differences and Avalon can see peace once again.