Official IRAN Announcement

IRANflag1.png

Our story here begins with three alliances; IRAN, UF, and 64Digits. These three had coordinated a swift attack to defend TPF because of OPP treaty obligations. Now, us three were prepared to fight to the death for TPF, but after days of fighting, and after talking to Desperado, shadow, and other TPF officials, it was made clear that we would not be receiving any sort of aid to help us on our war. This is where the idea of "being a meat shield" came into play. Upset at being meat shields, the three of us went into talks about a merger between our three alliances.

Now, onto the peace talks. Me and Kyle of United Foundation talked about approaching FoB with the intention of peace talks. This was also echoed by a strong feeling that 64Digits would also like to "talk" about peace, whereas they were then brought to the peace talks channel, and started creating a scene, only to afterwards ask for "what the peace terms are". That's a laughable action from Magicman, especially after claiming to have "no intention of peacing out" etc. Anyways, Kyle confirmed the idea that 64Digits was also probably going to peace out with UF and IRAN, as seen here.

With that taken care of, we now turn our attention to TPF, the dishonorable, selfish alliance that only uses meat shields rather than caring for their friends and allies. Basically, I told TPF we are cancelling OPP and that our reasons for exiting the war were the following:

- No aid was going to be given out from TPF to OPP, only lies about aid going to be given out (in fact, 64Digits confirmed that TPF had sent them 0 aid during the last great war as well, which further sped up our peace ideals).

- TPF withheld information about war plans regarding how the war will play out, and that this isn't simply a suicide mission, while taking OPP with them.

- TPF's idea of winning a war is to stay in peace mode and say "we have more nukes, we win".

Now, as a protectorate of TPF, the only course of action that seems reasonable is that IRAN finds a new protector, one that is not stupid, preferably. Furthermore, being aligned with TPF has prevented IRAN from befriending Poison Clan and numerous other alliances, and it also prevented IRAN from being invited to NOIR, oh and let's not forget about the HoL-IRAN PIAT which was certain to go through, but couldn't because of our alignment with TPF. We still stayed with TPF regardless of all that, yet they are still selfish enough to isolate us. #&$% that.

Finally, we turn our attention towards IRAN's internal coup. Yes, I said coup. See, thing is, Mogar had resigned from his position as Triumvir, and had reformed CDS (as was planned even before the peace talks, part of the reason why he was excluded from them, and rather MBP was informed from merge talks). Mogar also proceeded to ban me from my own channel, and then began talking to all government and members to run a smear campaign against me. This action will not go unpunished. Now, let me direct you to our charter's statement, found in our wiki:

The term of service of each Triumvir shall be indefinite and shall terminate only upon the resignation of the Triumvir or upon the decision by the other two Triumvirs that the third has been derelict in his duty or can no longer serve responsibly. If one of the Triumveral seats becomes vacant, the position will be filled by one of the existing Ministers of State who will be chosen at the discretion of the two remaining Triumvirs.

Now, this states clearly that Upon resignation, you are no longer a Triumvir, hence Mogar was no longer a Triumvir, and has no right to come back unless I agree him back in (2/3 Triumvirate vote). Seeing as how me and MBP are the only ones in Triumvirate power at the time, both of our signatures would be required to get ANYONE into the Triumvir spot, so as to replace Mogar's vacant seat.

Lastly, it is now clear that Mogar and MBP had been planning to coup me for a while. Let me send you here:

No, Batallion did that. Bibliophile is the acting Triumvir of War now. And it was because he went behind our back, as well as other reasons.

For the reasons stated above, it is now clear that The Manbearpig is also a rogue, along with Mogar. Furthermore, I am declaring myself the sole leader of IRAN now, until a new Triumvirate can be put together by me, since I'm the only Triumvir remaining officially.

As for MBP and Mogar:

1. Mogar will be ZI'd. After being ZI'd, he will be required to dismantle all military wonders excluding MP (which can't be dismantled), and then he will be freed from IRAN's ZI list. We may seek extra help from friends and allies to speed up the ZI process of Mogar.

2. MBP will be ZI'd, and then he's free to go.

P.S., look at this too, sent before I went to sleep last night, only to wake up to MBP betraying me:

:. Sent Message

To: The Manbearpig From: Batallion Date: 4/27/2009 1:36:23 AM

Subject: Hey

Message: Peace has been dished out, white peace that is. I put your signature on the peace terms because you knew it was coming from the merge talks.

Don't bring out IRAN's dirty laundry into CN Forums either, if you want to talk about this if you feel opposed, talk to me in private on IRC, okay? P.S., Mogar banned me from our channel and left the alliance. We'll talk about him too

This is an unfortunate turn of events. I call upon public support, this is traitorous action and cannot go unpunished. IRAN just came out of a war, and the last thing I need is a BS coup. I personally wanted to get us out of a war so that we can break the chains that TPF held down on us. Isn't that what this war is all about? I wanted IRAN to find new friends, namely our friends in HoL, PC, LoSS, =WE=, FoB, GRAN, SSSW18, and so many more that we could further relations with, and escape one full year of TPF supremacy over us. I was the one that brought MBP and Mogar into triumvirate in the first place, to hell with this betrayal, how dare they.

- Batallion, Sole Triumvir of IRAN.

Edited by Batallion

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"1. Mogar will be ZI'd. After being ZI'd, he will be required to dismantle his Manhatten Project and SDI, and then he will be freed from IRAN's ZI list. We may seek extra help from friends and allies to speed up the ZI process of Mogar."

Harsh! :o

<snip>

As for MBP and Mogar:

1. Mogar will be ZI'd. After being ZI'd, he will be required to dismantle his Manhatten Project and SDI, and then he will be freed from IRAN's ZI list. We may seek extra help from friends and allies to speed up the ZI process of Mogar

Small point of order, dear sir. A Manhattan Project cannot be 'dismantled', once built.

'Now, as a protectorate of TPF, the only course of action that seems reasonable is that IRAN finds a new protector, one that is not stupid, preferably.'

I don't think TPF is stupid simply because they can't send you aid. TPF also needs money to continue to fight in the war, you aren't the only alliance in need of money so don't go around calling them selffish. The best plan was to fight the war and then talk about aid from TPF once the war was done. Not in the beginning/middle of it. At least that's my opinion.

"1. Mogar will be ZI'd. After being ZI'd, he will be required to dismantle all military wonders excluding MP (which can't be dismantled), and then he will be freed from IRAN's ZI list. We may seek extra help from friends and allies to speed up the ZI process of Mogar."

You destroy him, he needs to recreate a nation, so his MP will be gone. Nations are destroyed at ZI

"1. Mogar will be ZI'd. After being ZI'd, he will be required to dismantle all military wonders excluding MP (which can't be dismantled), and then he will be freed from IRAN's ZI list. We may seek extra help from friends and allies to speed up the ZI process of Mogar."

You destroy him, he needs to recreate a nation, so his MP will be gone. Nations are destroyed at ZI

Of course. Doesn't everybody know this?

I think the OP has gotten the right idea regarding TPF...

The amount of alliances they've tried to isolate is ridiculous...it's a shame that those under their wing are not as wise to their tactic. TPF is a burden and the ruin of the White Sphere...