Official IRAN Announcement

You are an idiot. This is a protectorate, not an MDAP. They come to you asking for help. Your suppose to give it to them. When they ask for aid, you give them aid. Then, when they grow big and strong, you upgrade to a two way relationship. It's no wonder that only like two of the former OPP alliances actually graduated it. The rest had to disband or merge into TPF because a certain !@#$%* protector wouldn't give them any help.

So a protectorate shouldn't do anything for their protector? Riiiight...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mogar, go check the CN wiki yourself. I know the number isn't that high.
Right, because there haven't been so many more successful TPF protectorates like DefCon, VA, NEW, GRAN, TSI, and SSSW18.

Who all, I may add, upgraded after OPP.

^are the examples that come to mind, a lot do fold into TPF or downgrade to a GP if they're not ready for the OPP commitment, but the same happens for ragnbloc and the other similar pacts in the cyberverse.

Horrible showing IRAN! Horrible.

If you call your current protectors "stupid" which alliance would want you to call you a protectorate? Especially when your knowledge of game mechanics - both in-game and political - are reprehensibly limited.

Edited by Crushtania

^are the examples that come to mind, a lot do fold into TPF or downgrade to a GP if they're not ready for the OPP commitment, but the same happens for ragnbloc and the other similar pacts in the cyberverse.

Actually, several of those alliances on that list didn't graduate the OPP. In fact, out of the former and current members of the OPP, only four have graduated out of 15. This doesn't count TPF's other general's protectorates outside of the OPP.

Batallion, you've now tested and surpased my patience.

Since the beginning of the buildup toward the current war you have done nothing but complain. While others showed resolve to honor their agreements, you whined. When it became clear that your alliance would be alligned on the "Hegemony" side of the conflict you actually refused outright to honor your treaty obligations. It was only through the Initiative's resolve and the resolve of Terra Prime and Soldier that you regained any will to fight. I ignored your blatant cowardice in the hopes that it was simply a passing moment of weakness and that you would show a higher level of quality.

With the commencement of the war, you suddently showed this desire to declare war on everything in sight. Every enemy that came against TPF was suddenly an enemy of IRAN and you sought to post on the OWF to the effect that you were bringing those alliances to battle. On the third day of the war, when it became clear that your ego had outrun the capabilities of those under your command, you began to panic and again start complaining and preaching defeatism. While I and others remained steadfast in the face of adversity while attempting to suggest solutions, you remained steadfast in your dedication to complain endlessly and offer no incentive to your alliance to continue. When asked if IRAN would need to leave the war, however, you denied this and said that you would continue the fight.

Yesterday, I arrive to discover that you have surrendered your alliance without the presence of your two other Triumvirs to the "Karma" movement. Then, upon some further discussion, news of your desire to merge the United Foundation and 64Digits into IRAN comes out. And then it comes out that you were intending to take this alliance and merge it into The Forsaken Ones as a means to continue the fight on the other side of the war. In effect, you attempted to abuse the regard that Archon and the other leaders of the "Karma" movement afforded you to execute a defacto defection of your entire alliance along with two other members of the Overlord's Protectorate Pact to the other side of the war to avenge some sort of petty revenge.

You've consistently shown yourself to be a fair-weather friend. You've consistently shown yourself to be unable to take it when you face less-than-total odds in your favor. In short, you have shown yourself to be nothing but a coward. IRAN deserved better than you. It's a shame they didn't get it.

You disgust me.

Actually, several of those alliances on that list didn't graduate the OPP. In fact, out of the former and current members of the OPP, only four have graduated out of 15. This doesn't count TPF's other general's protectorates outside of the OPP.

DefCon, VA, NEW, GRAN, TSI, and SSSW18 all did, defcon later disbanded, that's 6, and the OPP alliances do tend to merger into TPF due to the fact most are former members of TPF to begin with.

Good sir, your actions are at best questionable. You have lost all honor and are lucky to be not considered an enemy for your actions (for those wondering, this is not related to the surrender/peace of IRAN). It is best if you just walk away now and stop these senseless actions.

TPF supports Mogar, Manbearpig, Nano, and Cpt Nugs as heads of IRAN.

this statement from you looks to me like you couped battallion with the intention of placing mogar in it and keep them in the war if my assumptions are correct then TPF should be ashamed for their actions. I hope im reading this wrong desperado as I dont know the whole story.

DefCon, VA, NEW, GRAN, TSI, and SSSW18 all did,

Not what the wiki says, and it tends to be reliable.

Plus, being an ex-OPPer, I tend to keep up with these things, and I don't remember the graduation topics for any of the alliances except the four I mentioned.

this statement from you looks to me like you couped battallion with the intention of placing mogar in it and keep them in the war if my assumptions are correct then TPF should be ashamed for their actions. I hope im reading this wrong desperado as I dont know the whole story.

No, we're continuing to accept the generous offer of white peace given by Karma.

Not what the wiki says, and it tends to be reliable.

Plus, being an ex-OPPer, I tend to keep up with these things, and I don't remember the graduation topics for any of the alliances except the four I mentioned.

I was incorrect, and should have known TSI was still in OPP since I'm in the OPP channel, the rest all did though.

Edited by Mogar

We have Mogar the CNF celebrity vs Batallion who can't seem to get his priorities straight. As other have said, you got your peace, now fix your internal issues. I was here last night when Mogar created his own alliance and signed a protectorate with TPF.. so the whole idea of "i didnt really resign i just got mad" thing doesnt really work.

You guys need to take your issues into private talks, and work things out internally. You might also look into getting some feedback from the rest of your membership. Its somewhat frightening to see 3 Triumvirs who all have different agendas. Government is supposed to work together, not make power plays on one another.

TPF from all accounts is not a very good alliance to be "protect" anyone. But they are currently involved in a major conflict here, and aid is not exactly priority.

But i do agree with Derek.. protectorates alliances are supposed to be protected and grown from the ground up to be the protector and back up of their former protectorates. Of course, when war hits, help is needed and help can be found anywhere there are friends.

But this war is somewhat confusing to me. If TPF is the meat shields of NPO.. does that not make others the meat shields of the TPF? All these smaller alliances just come flooding out of the woodwork in defense of TPF, no doubt with the odds against them. I would think it would be in the best interest of those alliances, not to avoid war, but for their protectors to let them know whether the fight is worth joining, to lose so much. Obviously, with all the miss communication something seems to be wrong.

what a mess, that's all i can say.

We have Mogar the CNF celebrity vs Batallion who can't seem to get his priorities straight. As other have said, you got your peace, now fix your internal issues. I was here last night when Mogar created his own alliance and signed a protectorate with TPF.. so the whole idea of "i didnt really resign i just got mad" thing doesnt really work.

You guys need to take your issues into private talks, and work things out internally. You might also look into getting some feedback from the rest of your membership. Its somewhat frightening to see 3 Triumvirs who all have different agendas. Government is supposed to work together, not make power plays on one another.

what a mess, that's all i can say.

Normally we do, which is why I took Bat at face value when he said Manbearpig has signed it, that was my mistake, and I chat with our membership as much as I possibly can.

I'll nominate a suggestion for you. I'm really just going to flat out say. Split the alliance! Those that follow Mogar and MBP stay in IRAN. the rest of you should either take a hike or fix the situation.

Hail FoB.

I don't like this. Mogar doesn't seem to be deserving of this. PLUS to be able to enforce this you as a leader of your alliance will have to rearm yourself and several nations to do this, thus breaking your peace terms.

Seriously not cool, I'm gonna have to say I kinda am leaning to side with Mogar on this and senor Mogar and myself have had issued in the past.

Mogar, look me up on MSN or pop into our IRC channel. I would love to help negotiate some peace terms for you that would be acceptable. I don't see anything you've done that deserves this and though I don't officially speak for NV I am sure we can work to be mediators for you guys.

Unless I'm mistaken, wanting to ZI someone due to some type of screwed up coup is not cool. I'd love to understand this better. I'm on MSN atm Mogar, or talk to anyone in #nv who is .gov... As long as you're willing to peace out I'm sure we can work something out.

No, we're continuing to accept the generous offer of white peace given by Karma.

I was incorrect, and should have known TSI was still in OPP since I'm in the OPP channel, the rest all did though.

personally whether IRAN goes back in the war or not is not of my business and I dont care as im not allied to IRAN directly nor to TPF. But the fact that desperados words seem as thought they stuck their noses on IRANs internal strife protectorate or not it does not give the protector to dictate leadership on its protectees they should be there to help not hinder with that said I wish you mogar and everyone else in IRAN luck in pulling through this mess I know little from you all but im sure you wont dissapoint.

ill take the time to answer some questions since i see GRAN's name tossed around in this thread

the first GRAN was a protectorate of TPF

the second and the latest was a protectorate of the late DefCon not TPF.

Well, that makes it a permaZI then. :)

He already threatened me with that in #forsaken it's not like I have everyone and their mother telling me anything interesting, so of course that'd never get back to me.

- No aid was going to be given out from TPF to OPP, only lies about aid going to be given out (in fact, 64Digits confirmed that TPF had sent them 0 aid during the last great war as well, which further sped up our peace ideals).

- TPF withheld information about war plans regarding how the war will play out, and that this isn't simply a suicide mission, while taking OPP with them.

- TPF's idea of winning a war is to stay in peace mode and say "we have more nukes, we win".

That was the stupidest thing I've ever read on these forums. Good show.

You are an idiot. This is a protectorate, not an MDAP. They come to you asking for help. Your suppose to give it to them. When they ask for aid, you give them aid. Then, when they grow big and strong, you upgrade to a two way relationship. It's no wonder that only like two of the former OPP alliances actually graduated it. The rest had to disband or merge into TPF because a certain !@#$%* protector wouldn't give them any help.

I'm sorry. I believe you are mistaken there. Any alliance that provides a protectorate protection and help as is traditional always has the option of requesting the said protectorates assistance in a matter. The protectorate, can say yes...or no. It's really that simple.

As for zi'n Mogar...I'm fairly certain he'll have all sorts of support on stopping that nonsense.

I hope you folks get this sorted soon.

I don't like this. Mogar doesn't seem to be deserving of this. PLUS to be able to enforce this you as a leader of your alliance will have to rearm yourself and several nations to do this, thus breaking your peace terms.

Seriously not cool, I'm gonna have to say I kinda am leaning to side with Mogar on this and senor Mogar and myself have had issued in the past.

Mogar, look me up on MSN or pop into our IRC channel. I would love to help negotiate some peace terms for you that would be acceptable. I don't see anything you've done that deserves this and though I don't officially speak for NV I am sure we can work to be mediators for you guys.

Unless I'm mistaken, wanting to ZI someone due to some type of screwed up coup is not cool. I'd love to understand this better. I'm on MSN atm Mogar, or talk to anyone in #nv who is .gov... As long as you're willing to peace out I'm sure we can work something out.

As much as I dislike Mogar I can't help agree with you. Also don't capitalize PLUS its uncalled for. lol

Mogar if you need anything u know where to find me I'd be more then happy to help you through this. Also Mogar aren't you the king of coups? lol