Official IRAN Announcement

it's incorrect obviously.

Indeed.

I mean, if you're going to lie, make it believeable.

TPF's "war plan" was ridiculous, and the fact that you blame your alliance's short comings on TPF not aiding you is Mafia-esque (those were some funny guys).

Seriously, this is why IRAN has been a protectorate for this long.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. I believe you are mistaken there. Any alliance that provides a protectorate protection and help as is traditional always has the option of requesting the said protectorates assistance in a matter.

That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about how IRAN wasn't receiving any financial assistance because they weren't giving any to TPF.

As much as I dislike Mogar I can't help agree with you. Also don't capitalize PLUS its uncalled for. lol

Mogar if you need anything u know where to find me I'd be more then happy to help you through this. Also Mogar aren't you the king of coups? lol

Yes, everyone seems to want to try to coup me, yet never have forum control of IRC control, which always makes coups difficult.

Indeed.

I mean, if you're going to lie, make it believeable.

TPF's "war plan" was ridiculous, and the fact that you blame your alliance's short comings on TPF not aiding you is Mafia-esque (those were some funny guys).

Seriously, this is why IRAN has been a protectorate for this long.

I agree, the new IRAN will be a whole new chapter.

Just looking, I see that there are 55 nations under the IRAN banner. Might I suggest, for the good of those nations, that you folks might want to stop riding the dramallama in public and concentrate your efforts internally?

/I dislike seeing alliance communities get wrecked for just about any reason.

- No aid was going to be given out from TPF to OPP, only lies about aid going to be given out (in fact, 64Digits confirmed that TPF had sent them 0 aid during the last great war as well, which further sped up our peace ideals).

- TPF withheld information about war plans regarding how the war will play out, and that this isn't simply a suicide mission, while taking OPP with them.

- TPF's idea of winning a war is to stay in peace mode and say "we have more nukes, we win".

So TPF is fighting for it's life and likely barely able to keep aid flowing between it's own members and your pissed you're not getting any. That's pathetic. They're probably doing all they can just to keep fighting as well as they have without having to worry about making up for their protectorate's lack of ability to effectively prepare for a war or to actually pay attention to anything that is happening on the board. If you couldn't see how bad things were going to be then frankly you're an idiot.

Finally, we turn our attention towards IRAN's internal coup. Yes, I said coup. See, thing is, Mogar had resigned from his position as Triumvir, and had reformed CDS (as was planned even before the peace talks, part of the reason why he was excluded from them, and rather MBP was informed from merge talks). Mogar also proceeded to ban me from my own channel, and then began talking to all government and members to run a smear campaign against me. This action will not go unpunished. Now, let me direct you to our charter's statement, found in our wiki:

You mean like the rather coup like activity of signing things in his name without consulting him or the other Trium. Shut the $%&@ up and stop trying to justify yourself you spineless little prick.

Mogar is no friend but just because you suspected he was leaving gave you no right to break the rules of your alliance to get what you thought was best. And that doesn't even consider that you did not consult the other trium.

Since I was the leader of the very first alliance to ever graduate from OPP , I can testify that it is not a meatshield bloc, for the most part its a way for many protectorates to form a bond between each other and create family atmosphere rather than your ordinary one on one relationship with your protector, a good example of this is that most OPP members actually become very close even after leaving OPP (examples : GRAN, VA, DefCon , SSSW18) For the most part TPF would not call on OPP unless it was absolutely necessary and in many ways OPP acts like any other MADP bloc with each signatory being able to call on the other for military assistant and example of this came when I was in OPP and we used the bloc (Va, Defcon , 64digits, Au) to declare war on the remnants of TWD without TPF even entering the war.

Now as far as the IRAN affair, I think this is something IRAN needs to fix on its own and I really hope that all other alliances stay out of IRANs business and let them fix this on their own.

Just looking, I see that there are 55 nations under the IRAN banner. Might I suggest, for the good of those nations, that you folks might want to stop riding the dramallama in public and concentrate your efforts internally?

/I dislike seeing alliance communities get wrecked for just about any reason.

The majority of those nations are in support of my government.

So TPF is fighting for it's life and likely barely able to keep aid flowing between it's own members and your pissed you're not getting any. That's pathetic. They're probably doing all they can just to keep fighting as well as they have without having to worry about making up for their protectorate's lack of ability to effectively prepare for a war or to actually pay attention to anything that is happening on the board. If you couldn't see how bad things were going to be then frankly you're an idiot.

You mean like the rather coup like activity of signing things in his name without consulting him or the other Trium. Shut the $%&@ up and stop trying to justify yourself you spineless little prick.

Mogar is no friend but just because you suspected he was leaving gave you no right to break the rules of your alliance to get what you thought was best. And that doesn't even consider that you did not consult the other trium.

We could have gotten aid from other alliances fighting on our side, I was actually discussing it with said alliances when I found out we had surrendered.

The majority of those nations are in support of my government.

That's good to hear, but then that also says that there are or might be others with issues. As someone who served as a Triumvir of the eclectic group that is the RIA and knows things like this aren't easy, I hope you and the rest of the government can get on the same page and pull your alliance toghether.

Good luck with that.

How do you figure that? Mogar left the alliance because he got butt hurt and didn't understand the situation fully. Hardly someone who deserves a leadership position. Really, it's all just a mess.

I got butthurt because I wasn't asked about something I should have been asked for, so I continued to do my duty of defending my ally, I know that's a hard concept to grasp, but honor actually IS important to me, and I hate to leave anyone behind, but IRAN needs me now more than TPF needs me to be a martyr.

I know that this is your story and you're sticking to it but you made a new alliance and signed a protectorate with TPF with it after you left. I'd say that constitutes as officially leaving.

It is a very strange story. All I will say is that you have only hurt yourself and your alliance by making this so public. You make yourself and your alliance look unstable and much less attractive for future partnerships. I hope you can get these things worked out. Apparently three IS a crowd.

I know that this is your story and you're sticking to it but you made a new alliance and signed a protectorate with TPF with it after you left. I'd say that constitutes as officially leaving.

I understand that, and I regret my actions, hence the apology, but it was a mistake to trust Bat's word.

It is a very strange story. All I will say is that you have only hurt yourself and your alliance by making this so public. You make yourself and your alliance look unstable and much less attractive for future partnerships. I hope you can get these things worked out. Apparently three IS a crowd.

We're not unstable though, besides this little event we normally get along great.

Edited by Mogar

How do you figure that? Mogar left the alliance because he got butt hurt and didn't understand the situation fully.

Mogar left the alliance after being circumvented and to continue fighting in such a way that peace terms would not be voided and the general membership attacked.

Mogar left the alliance after being circumvented and to continue fighting in such a way that peace terms would not be voided and the general membership attacked.

exactly, I wouldn't ever do anything that would lead to those I am in power over to come to harm.

How do you figure that? Mogar left the alliance because he got butt hurt and didn't understand the situation fully. Hardly someone who deserves a leadership position. Really, it's all just a mess.

I'm with this guy. Mogar resigned and Battalion tried a coup. the only one I see still deserves to be tri is the manbearpig. The difference is that mogar deserves to be eligable to be voted back as tri while battalion don't.

As for it being honorable to leave your alliance to fight for TPF Mogar. I might agree with you there. TPF put you in your current position and you probably feel that you owe them more than you owe IRAN. If that makes you suitable for being a triumvirate in IRAN is another question.

"1. Mogar will be ZI'd. After being ZI'd, he will be required to dismantle his Manhatten Project and SDI, and then he will be freed from IRAN's ZI list. We may seek extra help from friends and allies to speed up the ZI process of Mogar."

Harsh! :o

No kidding... this is fail. IRAN doesn't look very hot right now...

I'm with this guy. Mogar resigned and Battalion tried a coup. the only one I see still deserves to be tri is the manbearpig. The difference is that mogar deserves to be eligable to be voted back as tri while battalion don't.

As for it being honorable to leave your alliance to fight for TPF Mogar. I might agree with you there. TPF put you in your current position and you probably feel that you owe them more than you owe IRAN. If that makes you suitable for being a triumvirate in IRAN is another question.

TPF gave us the option before this war to not have to fight in it, we chose to, and most of us would have continued for at least until our slots expired, but Battalion didn't want to be nuked, so he rushed the peace terms through so he wouldn't take another one.

No kidding... this is fail. IRAN doesn't look very hot right now...

He isn't in leadership anymore, we removed him.