Official IRAN Announcement

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted IRAN to find new friends, namely our friends in HoL, PC, LoSS, =WE=, FoB, GRAN, SSSW18, and so many more that we could further relations with, and escape one full year of TPF supremacy over us.

This reply reflects only my opinion. It doesn't reflect any member of the Federation of Buccaneers.

Why would you be looking to find new friends when you can't even manage the ones you have within your own alliance? I've got no quarrel with IRAN, but I don't think right now is the time to be branching out. Especially with the terms of this. I mean I know moral is an overused word when it comes to Cybernations, but really?

Edited by Tick1

But not for the rest of your alliance, nice.

o/ IRAN. Least we know now not all of TPF's allies are drones.

Since you obviously didn't read any of this thread, I'll post it once again, I was not part of any peace discussions, I refused surrender due to my signature being on something I had no knowledge of, if I was aware of these discussions, I would have signed off on them, but I was only informed of them after they were posted on these forums, and, we agreed to white peace, however there's times when you aren't given white peace as an option, you can pay the victors whatever they want, or you can keep being destroyed.

Since you obviously didn't read any of this thread, I'll post it once again, I was not part of any peace discussions, I refused surrender due to my signature being on something I had no knowledge of, if I was aware of these discussions, I would have signed off on them, but I was only informed of them after they were posted on these forums, and, we agreed to white peace, however there's times when you aren't given white peace as an option, you can pay the victors whatever they want, or you can keep being destroyed.

I did thank you,

So lemme get this straight (please inform me if I misplaced anything)

You left IRAN

No wait, You made a new alliance after throwing a rant

No wait, you made a lawl alliance to fight with TPF

No wait, you disband it nearly the same day and went back to IRAN

After returning, you get the 'triv' title back?

No wait, you came back to IRAN to remove battalion via coup

And of course my favorite of all,

no wait, you got ZIed?

Sounds like you were better off in TPF. Just saying.

Of course, im not saying what battalion did was any better (phail), but you cant really expect to be surprised about the consequences your confronted with based on your actions. I do believe that had you of stayed with IRAN, you could of legally removed battalion before it got outta hand, but you didnt.

Believe me I know what betrayal by The Phoenix Federation feels like. If I didn't know first-hand I'd call you cowards, although you probably should have left before The Phoenix Federation entered the war so you don't look stupid. Good luck in the future IRAN