House Baratheon Video Announcement

The Zigur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbxyyoRqcmo

[ooc]SPOILER: CONTAINS SCENES FROM SEASON 2 OF GAME OF THRONES[/ooc]

In the Name of the King, Kesselring Baratheon, First of his Name, Lord of Highgarden, King of the Andals and the First Men, and Protector of the Realm, Nordreich is Hereby Declared Enemies of the Crown via activation of our MDoAP with MI6.

Lord Tywin Lannister

Hand of the King

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does a treaty with MI6 get you a war with NoR? Also, you do realize y'all get slaughtered in those scenes, right?

Tywin is Hand of the King? Wtf are you doing HB...

HB is a terrible alliance. Have you just realized this?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

No, really. You are claiming a treaty with MI6, but attacking NoR. NoR is not at war with MI6. They're on an entirely different front. So what you are doing is defending an alliance from an alliance they're not even at war with. This goes against all generally accepted conventions. Now, while I might reject these conventions, considering you are saying you've entered to protect "global stability," would not violating these conventions undermine your goal?

No, really. You are claiming a treaty with MI6, but attacking NoR. NoR is not at war with MI6. They're on an entirely different front. So what you are doing is defending an alliance from an alliance they're not even at war with. This goes against all generally accepted conventions. Now, while I might reject these conventions, considering you are saying you've entered to protect "global stability," would not violating these conventions undermine your goal?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119207-mi6-declaration-of-war/

Always check twice before you lose your sh!t over something 

good concept video...but quite possibly the one thing you don't want to happen lol.

[spoiler]a thorough routing for the Baratheon army by the enemy is not something you want in your own DoW guys :P[/spoiler]

I love that video. Very glad to be fighting alongside you brave warriors :D

o/ House Baratheon 

Yes, pile-ons are so very brave.You must feel like a real man now.

After this declaration, I'm strongly considering joining Nordreich.

Do it.
Edited by Opportunity