KoRT are sensible and straight talkers, if KoRT want to I'm sure something can be agreed if talks are amicable and without bravado.

At least that's from my experience in dealing with them.

That is my impression of them as well, which is why I think this war is unneeded. Its others who are uninvolved who don't want to see peace here.

My offer remains open if any gov in in KoRT are interested in a civilized discussion to try deescalating without the bravado, I do hold some influence within aNiMaLz & can probably diffuse this if KoRT just wants to end this without any the bravado & instead with friendly discussion to improve relations to prevent instances like this from happening again. There is no reason animosity can't be replaced with friendship or at least mutual respect here.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an ODP to me.

Anyways Sir Kindle was very disturbed with the actions which triggered this war & I think it would take some convincing on my part for them to even be willing to do white peace. so if the other side doesn't want my help trying to cool things down; that is less work for me & their choice to make.

Blood Pack Together As One has ODPoAP with aNiMaLz so if anyone cares I suggest you PM me post haste... :ehm: Blood Pack and Together As One are merging into one AA and we retain all treaties and We will honor them... :ph34r: I can be found on Skype or will come to IRC if you like... B-)

Edited by Stonewall14

Thank you, friends.  For those interested in facts:

11/19 - Sir Kindle requested dual citizenship. (We offer no such benefit.)

11/20 - Sir Kindle asked if would support our protectorate. (We confirmed that we would.)

11/20 - Sir Kindle asked for payment to go away. (We offered none.)

11/21 - Sir Kindle led his vermin into battle.

Our interest at this hour is repelling the Animalz that invade Prussia.  The peaceful herbivores of Animalz continue to graze in their pastures, unharmed.

grazin10.jpg

Brown = Animalz
Dark Green = Prussian
Green = Knight

Date - Declared By - Declared On - Total attacks

11/25 - Rondel vs. Fordlania = 6 attacks
11/24 - Santa Pecos vs. Mortania =27 attacks
11/24 - Rondel vs.Oxenburgh = 15 attacks
11/24 - Oxenburgh vs. Launfal = 23 attacks
11/24 - Mortania vs. Launfal = 32 attacks
11/24 - Launfal vs. The Holy Triumvirate = 16 attacks
11/22 - New American Kingdom v. Squidsticle = 23 attacks
11/22- Karpowicze v. Fordlania = 59 attacks
11/22 - Launfal v. New American Kingdom = 32 attacks
11/22 - Glasgow v. New American Kingdom = 42 attacks
11/21 - The Holy Triumvirate v. Banglon = 10 attacks
11/21 - Fordlandia v. Dead Zone = 43 attacks
11/21 - New American Kingdom v. Banglon = 26 attacks
11/21 - New American Kingdom v. New Republic Sweden = 18 attacks

As far as I can tell Animalz has a policy of raiding alliances in the low tier, sometimes in a deliberately provocatic manner, so the fact they are calling in help to deal with a problem they started while their allies are already engaged in a war should raise some eyebrows in LPCN.

It won't. Methrage will target KoRT and Prussia for a treaty to try and draw them into his sphere of influence. Pretty standard raid and recruit shakedown, though it's ballsy to do it to whole alliances. 

And it'll be a cold day in hell before Methrage will dare to say anything negative to Sir Kindle or any of the other leaders in his coalition of the crazy. As I've said before, he's got quite a juggling act trying to manage the different psychos and keep them on the same team. 

If Animalz were within range I would gladly show them my sword and be done with them.

With honour and glory - may the Knights continue to prosper!

If Bones get's involved everyone will be in range of animalz soon enough.

If Bones get's involved everyone will be in range of animalz soon enough.

Bones is involved and it's obvious to me that me speaking on his behalf is not being taken seriously... :ehm:

To: stonewall14    From: untouchable    Date: 11/24/2015 12:09:58 AM

Subject: RE: Blood Pack

To: stonewall14    From: untouchable    Date: 11/24/2015 3:46:34 AM

Subject: RE: XXXXX

Anyways Happy Thanksgiving to all those in the trenches fighting, God Bless and Godspeed to Peace.. :popcorn:

We will never under any circumstances end our war with KoRT. That was the last chance for them. Rebel, and Sephiroth, my brothers they have bamboozled you. They are lying punk cowards. I explained quite clearly why we attacked near the beginning of this thread. They are wastemen in sheeps clothing. They are bullies and worse. We had every right to attack. We will not be pushed around by KoRT or anyone.

Stonewall I implore you, help us finish this alliance off. They represent everything that is wrong with bob. They have unjustly attacked us because we would not accept the harboring of Cnaed by TPE. Any alliance would do the same. They are evil, vile creatures who pretend to be noble, but are snakes. Now lets crush the serpent with our heel.

I will make this very clear. The aNiMaLz familia will never give them rest or peace again. I will hunt them to the ends of planet bob to make them pay for what they have done to our family over the last two years.

Oh yes my friends there will be blood, and casualties. No peace. No rest. We will, hopefully together with our allies, blot this cancer out from bob.

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Sir BeatSmith, a knight in the service of Knights of The Round Table Alliance.

Thank you dear fellow rulers and nations in your support for our rightful defense of our treaty partner TPE from the attack by a few members of the aNiMaLz alliance. For anyone who didn't know, this is not the first time aNiMaLz had crossed our path. We agreed to peace agreements again and again but Sir Kindle and his followers do not believe in peace I presume.

I also would like to inform you that we did not want to start this war in the first place. However, we also don't take lightly to threats of aggression toward ourselves or our protectorates. While we offered diplomatic solution for the conflict earlier, we were denied by Sir Kindle. He failed to mention he asked for extortion - 9 mil, 100 tech, and 4K soldiers to be exact - in exchange for not raiding The Prussian Empire. We don't deal with extortionists.

In case, Sir Kindle is the first one to break the treaty between KORT and aNiMaLz by attacking TPE 7 hours after he inquired if we are going to honor our protectorate treaty with TPE or not. We engaged only aNiMaLz nations who attacked TPE or KORT members. Other non-hostile aNiMaLz members have not been engaged and continue to rule their nations as usual.

Anyone who does want to act as mediator is welcomed to our KORT forums (http://cn-knights.net) and request an embassy if he does not have one already.

What aNiMaLz and their allies do in their war against other alliances are their business and not ours. We can not be held responsible or be swayed from one faction to another because this does not concern us. Our problem with aNiMaLz is clear and definite.

Finally, for those who are talking about their honour, I do like to remind them, "There is no honor among thieves."

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Sir BeatSmith, a knight in the service of Knights of The Round Table Alliance.

Thank you dear fellow rulers and nations in your support for our rightful defense of our treaty partner TPE from the attack by a few members of the aNiMaLz alliance. For anyone who didn't know, this is not the first time aNiMaLz had crossed our path. We agreed to peace agreements again and again but Sir Kindle and his followers do not believe in peace I presume.

I also would like to inform you that we did not want to start this war in the first place. However, we also don't take lightly to threats of aggression toward ourselves or our protectorates. While we offered diplomatic solution for the conflict earlier, we were denied by Sir Kindle. He failed to mention he asked for extortion - 9 mil, 100 tech, and 4K soldiers to be exact - in exchange for not raiding The Prussian Empire. We don't deal with extortionists.

In case, Sir Kindle is the first one to break the treaty between KORT and aNiMaLz by attacking TPE 7 hours after he inquired if we are going to honor our protectorate treaty with TPE or not. We engaged only aNiMaLz nations who attacked TPE or KORT members. Other non-hostile aNiMaLz members have not been engaged and continue to rule their nations as usual.

Anyone who does want to act as mediator is welcomed to our KORT forums (http://cn-knights.net) and request an embassy if he does not have one already.

What aNiMaLz and their allies do in their war against other alliances are their business and not ours. We can not be held responsible or be swayed from one faction to another because this does not concern us. Our problem with aNiMaLz is clear and definite.

Finally, for those who are talking about their honour, I do like to remind them, "There is no honor among thieves."

I reigistered on your forums and sent you PM here for your review and consideration... :psyduck:

So much micro drama, so little substance...

Animalz made their bed, they should lay in it, without a few hundred thousand in NS being brought in for no good reason. I'd suggest they do something really radical like being more selective about their raiding, but that would require forethought and an application of logic that apparently eludes them. After all, we keep ending up back here way too often.

Edited by ChairmanHal

I can understand why most the uneducated, dull, and just plain ignorant nation leaders who make up much of the population at these forums can't understand the chain of events here. Perhaps some just plain don't want to. Whether it was KoRT, or another alliance the same trolls would have gathered to this thread to spew their irrelevant thoughts on the matter. They are simply biased, and have no desire to view the facts rather they just want to forward their anti aNiMaLz agenda. I might also add their actions have always been fruitless, and you can judge a tree by the fruit it produces.

To any thoughtful nation who will weigh out evidences logically, and unbiased will not be decieved by the web of lies spun by KoRT. They protected an alliance who took in someone on our ZI list. We approached both KoRT and TPE diplomatically at first. Being ignored by TPE I offered KoRT an opportunity to solve this non violently. We ask for them or TPE pay a small fine to have this nation removed from our list. Something to make us even for the evil done to us. They refused so we attacked. They call it extortion in an attempt to demonize us, and twist the truth. It's clearly not extortion, it was an opportunity to right a wrong peacefully.

Like I said they come as ravenous beasts in sheeps clothing. At least with Goons what you see is what you get, and they don't pretend to be something they are not. I can respect that. If your going to be bad be bad, but don't pretend your good or noble.

Why do you think KoRT started this thread? We have fought two past wars with them (both while fighting 2.0 at the same time) and they never posted a DoW before. They did this time because they clearly knew they were in the wrong, and wanted to make sure they could start twisting the facts before anyone knew what was going on. Senator Sephiroth this isn't the first time these alledged noble, and reasonable men took aNiMaLz forces off the goon front. Maybe they do have some relationship with goons. I couldnt prove either way, but interesting they always attack shortly after we start engaging goons.

KoRT will lose much more than 9mil 100tech and 4k soliders now thats for sure.

It's like I'm losing more respect for Stonewall every day....

I can understand why most the uneducated, dull, and just plain ignorant nation leaders who make up much of the population at these forums can't understand the chain of events here. Perhaps some just plain don't want to. Whether it was KoRT, or another alliance the same trolls would have gathered to this thread to spew their irrelevant thoughts on the matter. They are simply biased, and have no desire to view the facts rather they just want to forward their anti aNiMaLz agenda. I might also add their actions have always been fruitless, and you can judge a tree by the fruit it produces.

To any thoughtful nation who will weigh out evidences logically, and unbiased will not be decieved by the web of lies spun by KoRT. They protected an alliance who took in someone on our ZI list. We approached both KoRT and TPE diplomatically at first. Being ignored by TPE I offered KoRT an opportunity to solve this non violently. We ask for them or TPE pay a small fine to have this nation removed from our list. Something to make us even for the evil done to us. They refused so we attacked. They call it extortion in an attempt to demonize us, and twist the truth. It's clearly not extortion, it was an opportunity to right a wrong peacefully.

Like I said they come as ravenous beasts in sheeps clothing. At least with Goons what you see is what you get, and they don't pretend to be something they are not. I can respect that. If your going to be bad be bad, but don't pretend your good or noble.

Why do you think KoRT started this thread? We have fought two past wars with them (both while fighting 2.0 at the same time) and they never posted a DoW before. They did this time because they clearly knew they were in the wrong, and wanted to make sure they could start twisting the facts before anyone knew what was going on. Senator Sephiroth this isn't the first time these alledged noble, and reasonable men took aNiMaLz forces off the goon front. Maybe they do have some relationship with goons. I couldnt prove either way, but interesting they always attack shortly after we start engaging goons.

KoRT will lose much more than 9mil 100tech and 4k soliders now thats for sure.

Dude, I honestly don't even give two !@#$% if KoRT is "in the wrong". Your entire alliance is by default wrong in anything ever, if you ask me. 

Any initiative to eat animal crackerz is good enough for me. I mean, there is a reason you have no notable allies. And it's not because the people who roll you are in the wrong. 

KoRT! o/

Edited by Fox Fire

This nation TPE took in on your list. Has he been accepted into the alliance?

I only ask Kindle because so far 

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=584445"]these[/url]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=584444"]three[/url]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=584445"]nations[/url] you attacked are still sitting on pending.  if the 4th nation truly slighted you which [url="https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=543971&nation2="]I don't see[/url] then don't you think attacking 3 nations on pending wouldn't really persuade them to pay you reps. Maybe you could elaborate more on which nation was your original zi target and to what end you attempted diplomatically to resolve this before you came to "blitz" TPE in the first place.

You claim victim here, explain how so. You claim "trolls" coming to this thread just to pUT you down, show why this time you are in the right.

Edited by Xanth

Dude, I honestly don't even give two !@#$% if KoRT is "in the wrong". Your entire alliance is by default wrong in anything ever, if you ask me. 
Any initiative to eat animal crackerz is good enough for me. I mean, there is a reason you have no notable allies. And it's not because the people who roll you are in the wrong. 

KoRT! o/

I think you should get a room and get it on with them, as wherever I see a mention of aNiMaLz, you aren't far behind. :p

Kindle certainly sets the lunatic limbo bar to unprecedented levels, that's for sure. How are the rest of you asylum escapees going to compete? It almost makes you feel sorry for Methface, having to keep all the crazies on the same page; it's gotta be a copper plated bitch to be the least crazy guy in the mental patient militia.

Edited by Margrave

Xanth. I appricate you addressing me cordially, and I will respond in kind. I never begin with anyone in a rude fashion, I just respond in kind. Notice how the last two messages were after my last. They had no substance. No real meaning. Just babble. In those cases I typically ignore them, but because you asked me man to man I will respond to you.

Cnaed is the TPE nation. I mistakenly hit the pending, but RUKUNU kind of remedied that. Besides hitting the pending sent the message we were comming, and served as decent cash cows for me to survive off of after I got jumped by three KoRT nations. I approached Heinrich I but was completely ignored. Then I approached KoRT with a financial resolution, but they refused. So finally after two peaceful attempts we attacked. This is explained thoroughly in my other posts in this thread.

I think people troll us, or at least one reason why is because they don't understand aNiMaLz history. When we first started off it was me and RUKUNU vs Goons 2.0. A rich, and very large alliance with over 100 members at the time, many of them seasoned fighters (many were not however). Nobody would do any tech deals with us, or financial aid at all. We had no trade circles because Goons bribed or bullied most senators to sanction us. Thats why we love Methrage. He can't be bought, or bullied. So in order to fund our crusaide against 2.0 we had to raid. Eventually I approached Cuba and offered our tech slots and votes for deals, and saftey from sanctions on pink. At that time Doom was one of the only entities that were not afraid of 2.0. So the deal was made. In order to boost our numbers to make it more lucrative for alliances to do business with us. From there doom allies and others began to tech deal with us as well. Now we have a trusted web of reliable buyers. I began to recruit from the sanctions list, from nations in multiple wars, and other places. I promised them a home where they could be who they pleased and do as they pleased. I promised no bullies were going to push them around here, or try to intellectually degrade them here like I have seen done in many other alliances. In time our numbers grew, and because of our state of constant war the ones who stayed grew saavy, and hardened from battle. In order to fund our eternal war the number of raids, and shakedowns grew. Our charter states it is our philosophy that on planet bob the ends justify the means. I suggest anyone interested in aNiMaLz read our charter at our forums. We felt hurting 2.0 anyway we could was worth the raids.

So we might have made a bad reputation for ourselves by some of our actions, but our hearts were always in the right place. We developed our methods out of necessity. To simply survive. As the old saying goes "is it a crime to steal a loaf of bread to feed a starving family"? So people judge what they don't know, what they don't understand. None of the trolls who hound us know what it is to be in constant non stop war. Fighting against all odds an alliance who was 50 times our size the first 3-4 months of our existence. They just jump on the anti aNiMaLz band wagon because it is fashionable. I never say a word to 90% of these people, yet any thread that mentions me or the brothers they are there trolling.

Poor you. Talk to the survivors of the Unjust War, or the Vox Populi alumni; you'll find scant sympathy.

Meanwhile I'm just over here with the popcorn, watching you people fiddle fuck your way around the OWF. It's the funniest thing to happen since TPF declared on Avalanche. Gonna be a good day when you finally eat each other.

Supreme Warlord RUKUNU fought in the unjust war, and was part of the Goons resistence movement after most surrendered. Supreme Warlord RUKUNU actually never even offically surrendered. You have exposed your ignorance of Planet Bob history. This will be the last response you will get from me. You will be ignored from here on out. I can't stop you from trolling us, but understand you will never get any further response from me. Too bad the last response from me youll get you wasted on basic CN history, and easily obtainable information. Should have asked for something better.

Your dismissed, peasent.

Edited by Sir Kindle