Xanth. I appricate you addressing me cordially, and I will respond in kind. I never begin with anyone in a rude fashion, I just respond in kind. Notice how the last two messages were after my last. They had no substance. No real meaning. Just babble. In those cases I typically ignore them, but because you asked me man to man I will respond to you.

Cnaed is the TPE nation. I mistakenly hit the pending, but RUKUNU kind of remedied that. Besides hitting the pending sent the message we were comming, and served as decent cash cows for me to survive off of after I got jumped by three KoRT nations. I approached Heinrich I but was completely ignored. Then I approached KoRT with a financial resolution, but they refused. So finally after two peaceful attempts we attacked. This is explained thoroughly in my other posts in this thread.

I think people troll us, or at least one reason why is because they don't understand aNiMaLz history. When we first started off it was me and RUKUNU vs Goons 2.0. A rich, and very large alliance with over 100 members at the time, many of them seasoned fighters (many were not however). Nobody would do any tech deals with us, or financial aid at all. We had no trade circles because Goons bribed or bullied most senators to sanction us. Thats why we love Methrage. He can't be bought, or bullied. So in order to fund our crusaide against 2.0 we had to raid. Eventually I approached Cuba and offered our tech slots and votes for deals, and saftey from sanctions on pink. At that time Doom was one of the only entities that were not afraid of 2.0. So the deal was made. In order to boost our numbers to make it more lucrative for alliances to do business with us. From there doom allies and others began to tech deal with us as well. Now we have a trusted web of reliable buyers. I began to recruit from the sanctions list, from nations in multiple wars, and other places. I promised them a home where they could be who they pleased and do as they pleased. I promised no bullies were going to push them around here, or try to intellectually degrade them here like I have seen done in many other alliances. In time our numbers grew, and because of our state of constant war the ones who stayed grew saavy, and hardened from battle. In order to fund our eternal war the number of raids, and shakedowns grew. Our charter states it is our philosophy that on planet bob the ends justify the means. I suggest anyone interested in aNiMaLz read our charter at our forums. We felt hurting 2.0 anyway we could was worth the raids.

So we might have made a bad reputation for ourselves by some of our actions, but our hearts were always in the right place. We developed our methods out of necessity. To simply survive. As the old saying goes "is it a crime to steal a loaf of bread to feed a starving family"? So people judge what they don't know, what they don't understand. None of the trolls who hound us know what it is to be in constant non stop war. Fighting against all odds an alliance who was 50 times our size the first 3-4 months of our existence. They just jump on the anti aNiMaLz band wagon because it is fashionable. I never say a word to 90% of these people, yet any thread that mentions me or the brothers they are there trolling.

tl;dr: "People are mean to us because our entire existence is predicated on raiding legitimate alliances."

People don't dislike you because they have some misconception of who you are, or what it is your goal is. People dislike you because they know exactly who you are, and because you simply don't shut up. You've done nothing of note the entire time your alliance has existed, yet flaunt your ego about like you've created the next Hegemony. You raid with practically zero discrimination (though I only ever see you pick on the weak, to be sure), yet you cry foul when someone does the same. You brush off people who, in the grand scheme of things, have contributed infinitely more to Bob than you have as "peasants," all while being king of what could only be described as a poverse den of thieves.

At best, you're ignorant and oblivious. At worst, you're a coward and a hypocrite.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xanth. I appricate you addressing me cordially, and I will respond in kind. I never begin with anyone in a rude fashion, I just respond in kind. Notice how the last two messages were after my last. They had no substance. No real meaning. Just babble. In those cases I typically ignore them, but because you asked me man to man I will respond to you.

Cnaed is the TPE nation. I mistakenly hit the pending, but RUKUNU kind of remedied that. Besides hitting the pending sent the message we were comming, and served as decent cash cows for me to survive off of after I got jumped by three KoRT nations. I approached Heinrich I but was completely ignored. Then I approached KoRT with a financial resolution, but they refused. So finally after two peaceful attempts we attacked. This is explained thoroughly in my other posts in this thread.

I think people troll us, or at least one reason why is because they don't understand aNiMaLz history. When we first started off it was me and RUKUNU vs Goons 2.0. A rich, and very large alliance with over 100 members at the time, many of them seasoned fighters (many were not however). Nobody would do any tech deals with us, or financial aid at all. We had no trade circles because Goons bribed or bullied most senators to sanction us. Thats why we love Methrage. He can't be bought, or bullied. So in order to fund our crusaide against 2.0 we had to raid. Eventually I approached Cuba and offered our tech slots and votes for deals, and saftey from sanctions on pink. At that time Doom was one of the only entities that were not afraid of 2.0. So the deal was made. In order to boost our numbers to make it more lucrative for alliances to do business with us. From there doom allies and others began to tech deal with us as well. Now we have a trusted web of reliable buyers. I began to recruit from the sanctions list, from nations in multiple wars, and other places. I promised them a home where they could be who they pleased and do as they pleased. I promised no bullies were going to push them around here, or try to intellectually degrade them here like I have seen done in many other alliances. In time our numbers grew, and because of our state of constant war the ones who stayed grew saavy, and hardened from battle. In order to fund our eternal war the number of raids, and shakedowns grew. Our charter states it is our philosophy that on planet bob the ends justify the means. I suggest anyone interested in aNiMaLz read our charter at our forums. We felt hurting 2.0 anyway we could was worth the raids.

So we might have made a bad reputation for ourselves by some of our actions, but our hearts were always in the right place. We developed our methods out of necessity. To simply survive. As the old saying goes "is it a crime to steal a loaf of bread to feed a starving family"? So people judge what they don't know, what they don't understand. None of the trolls who hound us know what it is to be in constant non stop war. Fighting against all odds an alliance who was 50 times our size the first 3-4 months of our existence. They just jump on the anti aNiMaLz band wagon because it is fashionable. I never say a word to 90% of these people, yet any thread that mentions me or the brothers they are there trolling.

So then why are your nations still honoring their[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=391084&Extended=1"] tech[/url]deals with him sent the same day as your "blitz" on tpe? It seems to me that there is much more to this that you are letting on.

Supreme Warlord RUKUNU fought in the unjust war, and was part of the Goons resistence movement after most surrendered. Supreme Warlord RUKUNU actually never even offically surrendered. You have exposed your ignorance of Planet Bob history. This will be the last response you will get from me. You will be ignored from here on out. I can't stop you from trolling us, but understand you will never get any further response from me. Too bad the last response from me youll get you wasted on basic CN history, and easily obtainable information. Should have asked for something better.

Your dismissed, peasent.

*You're

So then why are your nations still honoring their techdeals with him sent the same day as your "blitz" on tpe? It seems to me that there is much more to this that you are letting on.

Also, maybe you can elaborate on how he ended up on your zi list to begin with. I see no [url="https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=391084&nation2="]aid[/url] or [url="https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=391084&nation2="]wars[/url] against yourselves or anyone in your circle. In fact  there's nothing in his [url="https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/nation/391084"]nation history[/url] that shows any slight against you.

Xanth, Cnaed was placed on our ZI list because of excessive trolling. He would show up on random threads through out planet bob and for no reason blast us. He really went over board a month or so ago on the KoRT forum. The straw that broke the camel's back was when out of the blue he showed up on our recruitment thread. Slandering an alliance on their recruitment thread is very poor form. At this time he was in NoR, so we hit a NoR farmer. Some NoR guys jumped in and a little squabble ensued. We opened up communications with NoR, and when they discovered what Cnaed was doing they scolded him on their forums, and he left the alliance. After he left we made peace with NoR, and now enjoy tech dealing with them.

After he left NoR he went to TPE. Surely TPE knew what was going on but didn't seem to care at the time. Now the only one who isn't in peace mode (most of them are in peace) is getting smoked. Because TPE wouldn't even discuss the matter we approached KoRT. KoRT decided instead of a peaceful resolution they would break our peace and attack to defend the poor choices made by TPE.

He was probably trolling your garbage alliance because it's filled with finger painting oxygen thieves, but that's just a guess. One wonders what a terror it must be for your schizoidal nation rulers, who in their brief brushes with clarity must look upon the horrors of their dysfunctional countries. What a relief madness becomes, in the face of that awful realisation!

Your ratnest of an AA is only tolerable because it lets other people raise their casualty count, and when you end up peacing with KoRT, I will be there to heap scorn upon your cowardly, ignoble names. There has never been a more mangy pack of yellow bellied, vile, honorless curs upon the face of Bob.

Good luck to KoRT, and remember that the heaps of the enemy slain are a workplace trip hazard; look where you put your feet!

Best of luck to the nations fighting.

Cnaed was placed on our ZI list because of excessive trolling. He would show up on random threads through out planet bob and for no reason blast us. He really went over board a month or so ago on the KoRT forum.

I recall a person, who was that again...?  Oh yes, a certain Sir Kindle, who, because he didn't get from Doom Kingdom what he wanted at the time, started swearing up a storm in the Animalz embassy on our forum.  An entire paragraph of nothing but total bile, annoying enough that I (and *I* can put up with a lot of shit for the sake of diplomacy) decided to just shut down the embassy. 

Apparently I was wrong, and the correct response for such disrespect is to place a person on one's ZI list.  My bad.

Chocolate your memory does you a diservice. I was more then polite in the embassy until I was threatened out of the blue by a friend of mine. That cut deep, so I got mad. Me and this friend have since patched things up, and have moved on. Did you forget the details?

Besides that was a one time thing. Not two years of constant trolling. Your comparing apples to oranges here. If you just personally don't like me and want to help these trolls throw rotten fruit thats fine. I wouldn't show up on your thread airing your past dirty laundry, so I wonder what motivated you to come here. I will however be cordial to you out of respect for Cuba, and Hersh. But I would expect better from you. It's expected that these punkutards would gather here to troll me, but I thought someone in your position would hold themselves to a higher standard. Going out of your way to mention a wound that was healed 6 months ago just to add to the already avalanche of insults I am recieving is disheartening.

Chocolate your memory does you a diservice. I was more then polite in the embassy until I was threatened out of the blue by a friend of mine. That cut deep, so I got mad. Me and this friend have since patched things up, and have moved on. Did you forget the details?

Besides that was a one time thing. Not two years of constant trolling. Your comparing apples to oranges here. If you just personally don't like me and want to help these trolls throw rotten fruit thats fine. I wouldn't show up on your thread airing your past dirty laundry, so I wonder what motivated you to come here. I will however be cordial to you out of respect for Cuba, and Hersh. But I would expect better from you. It's expected that these punkutards would gather here to troll me, but I thought someone in your position would hold themselves to a higher standard. Going out of your way to mention a wound that was healed 6 months ago just to add to the already avalanche of insults I am recieving is disheartening.

I see, so the lesson here is that when YOU act like a jerk, the fact that YOU were mad at someone is an excuse for your behavior and clearly all should be forgiven.  Heck, you were just mad.  It happens.  On the other hand, when someone else gives you some (in this case verbal) trouble, well, obviously THAT is worth a ZI sentence.

So the wound healed for YOU six months ago, good for you.  Guess what, there are other people your words pissed off.  Pay back is such a bitch.   I was tempted to say something sooner in this thread but kept my mouth shut.  Then I read your post saying this entire issue is over trolling.

LOLOLOL!  Talk about not being able to take what you dish out. 

As far as my motivation goes, let me be clear.  You insulted me.  You made, at best, a total fool of yourself in DK's embassy.  You made no attempt to resolve anything with me or DK as a whole from what I've seen (and I was our MoFA at the time so I think I would be at least a person on your list you might want to talk to) and here you are making a war over someone saying mean things about you and your alliance.  Oh no, did he hurt your feelings?  Poor dear.

If nothing else, the hypocrisy you're demonstrating is worth a good laugh.  :popcorn:

Edited by White Chocolate

Yeah I'm sure he was hating on you all for no reason.

Absolutely none. I mean it's not like you are a terrible leader of a terrible alliance or something.

E: @WC: He's full of crap. It was EXACTLY that type of behavior that got him booted from GOONS and caused him to go on this idiotic crusade in the first place.

Edited by USMC123

I talked to Hershey after the incident. I don't remember me insulting you or anyone other then the ruler I was beefing with at the time. If this issue was bothing you for 6 months I wish you would have addressed me sooner, and in a different setting.

Also I never said nor implied that what I did in the DK forum was right, so please don't put words in my mouth.

Also why are you using mocking language and belittling me here? Have I ever, besides swear in your forum at someone else, ever disrespected you in such a fashion? I wish only the best for you and yours, so I ask if you would please not add to the hate, and if you feel something needs to be worked out pm me.

Allow me to clarify for you; you're adhering to a double standard. By your lights, DK should have beat the stuffing out of you and yours for your disrespectful attitude, the same way you are so pathetically attempting on TPE/KoRT.

But you're a delusional boor with poor diction and thin skin, so this is no surprise to anyone.

Edited by Margrave

Have I ever, besides swear in your forum at someone else, ever disrespected you in such a fashion? I wish only the best for you and yours, so I ask if you would please not add to the hate, and if you feel something needs to be worked out pm me.

The part that I can quote here was, "I'm done here.  I'll never come back to this garbage ass embassy/consulate."  The rest is all swears and insulting one of our members.  I've PM'ed you the entire quote in private.  That was actually a reasonable request. We can deal with my personal issue there.

Allow me to clarify for you; you're adhering to a double standard. By your lights, DK should have beat the stuffing out of you and yours for your disrespectful attitude, the same way you are so pathetically attempting on TPE/KoRT.

This is exactly why what happened in the situation I mentioned is relevant here and now.  Well stated, Margrave, thank you.

Edited by White Chocolate

I apologize to Chocolate if I offended her.

The DK situation was different. It was a one time thing as opposed to endless trolling. It was between two heated friends, and was resolved quickly unlike the issue with KoRT/TPE who are not our friends.

Had I trolled your forums for two years mocking you and your members then the situations would have been the same. No these cases are very different.

Double standard? Perhaps to those with fragments of information, but when the entire picture is presented you can see this is really by no means comparable to what happened in the DK forums.

I find this somewhat amusing, you accuse me of derailing your threads and taking them over, yet here you are doing the same thing again.

While I have never said anything about you or your alliance that was not true, many of the threads in which I replied, were threads you had turned around to be all about you, and much of what I said, had already been said by others.

This latest set of attacks are only the latest in a long line, you rightly said this bad blood between us has gone on two years.  So let me refresh your memory loss.

At the time it began, you were in TAE, where at the time I was leading said alliance, you carried out unauthorised Tech Raids (which our charter strictly forbade, and it was clearly stated on the application).  When confronted you went of into a tirade of bile and vitriol, much of which was personally directed at me.  Then you went rogue and attacked two members of TAE.

When I started my first alliance at TPC, who should turn up raiding us, but you and your AniMalz, you then had the nerve to come on out forums as if nothing had happened, demanding compensation and having sent in-game messages to junior TPC members threatening them (with total destruction unless they joined AniMalz, one did, but it turned out he was a spy for you, sadly for him I pegged him as a multi and he was deleted), Then you went off on your usual tirade with insults so we activated a treaty, you were attacked and after you were beaten down.

Some time later you did the same thing again, with the same result.

Years ago, I was a member of KoRT (MoW) and over the years have been a regular visitor. at their forums.  In that time I watched you commit an unprovoked attack on them, in addition there were at least two occasions where you deeply insulted people there.  KoRT is an honourable alliance which always defends its friends and you have been thrown out of there (twice if memory serves) for you behaviour.

Now here we are again, you threatened TPE with destruction, should they accept me, you then tried extortion for peace (as you did with KoRT as well), you then threatened to have me sanctioned.  You attacked TPE because they would not bow down to your threats. 

What I did not understand was the Tech dealing with me.  I accepted a deal before your bit on the NoR forums, yet when you were at war with TPE, I not only had two further offers from AniMalz (which I turned down), but Tech was delivered to me in time of war.

So yes there is a degree of personal in this, not only with your conduct towards alliances I have been in, but the fact you have called my personal integrity, honour and family lineage into place.  So please, climb down from your high-horse, because everything that has befallen you in this game, has come about because of your own words and actions.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

I wonder how what Cna is accused of is any different than how Kindle has treated KoRT over the last year or 2. I mean anyone with a diplo mask can see Kindle trolling and generally being a shit head all over their public embassies.

At what point with your history with KoRT did you expect them do WANT to deal with you Kindle? Let alone demanding reps from them and or tpe. Your extortion tactics may well work on micros that aren't tied very well but you are trying them on a large aa with major ties this time.