• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

President Harden this is not the place to discuss peace. Also excuse me for mistaken you for an LPC nation. I saw you on our "Do not attack list" and assumed that was the reason. It turns out the reason is because of SDS's treaty with Senator Sephiroth, and Limitless Nexus.

St. Mungo do you think your many tears will put out the flames that engulf your alliance? You didn't seem to be crying so much when you and your friends jumped me. Now reap what you sowed. Eternal War. I'm done with you now. I'm sure this comes as no surprise, but from here on out I'll be ignoring you. Enjoy the war, and hope your able to be purified through your curb stomping.

Ameroca what is it exactly that keeps you trolling us? I thought we had a nice little chat. Do you hate us because 2.0 couldn't stomp us out? Do you hate us because of a jealousy you harbor for our absolute freedom? Is it how we made a mockery of the fakers, and there was nothing any of you could do about it? Notice how I don't follow you and your groups activities, and post on your threads? It's not just because your boring, it's because I have my own business to attend to.

I actually had forgotten about you guys for about a year, until you started declaring on me again. So vOv

ETA: Also, I never have made a thread about my "group" nor "activities," that's totally your side

Edited by Ameroca

SIR KINDLE'S GOONS CAREER:

Response: No.

Response: No one is going to remember that

Response: WTF just happen??

So, Sir Kindle is more than just a little unhinged when it comes to KoRT

Wow.....Wow is about the only word that fits a breakdown of such proportion

Ameroca what is it exactly that keeps you trolling us? I thought we had a nice little chat. Do you hate us because 2.0 couldn't stomp us out? Do you hate us because of a jealousy you harbor for our absolute freedom? Is it how we made a mockery of the fakers, and there was nothing any of you could do about it? Notice how I don't follow you and your groups activities, and post on your threads? It's not just because your boring, it's because I have my own business to attend to.

It's pretty hard when they don't exist.  Pretty sure any topic about them has been started by someone else...so it's pretty difficult for someone to post in their threads they've never started.  After the complete breakdown Ameroca posted, your business should involve attending a session with a psychiatrist

Supreme Warlord RUKUNU fought in the unjust war, and was part of the Goons resistence movement after most surrendered. Supreme Warlord RUKUNU actually never even offically surrendered. You have exposed your ignorance of Planet Bob history. This will be the last response you will get from me. You will be ignored from here on out. I can't stop you from trolling us, but understand you will never get any further response from me. Too bad the last response from me youll get you wasted on basic CN history, and easily obtainable information. Should have asked for something better.

Your dismissed, peasent.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/213-alliance-war-resignationssurrenders/page-26#entry330552

Anything else you would like to state that's easily demonstrably false?

ETA: My dismissed, peas-ent

Edited by Ameroca

St. Mungo do you think your many tears will put out the flames that engulf your alliance? You didn't seem to be crying so much when you and your friends jumped me. Now reap what you sowed. Eternal War. I'm done with you now. I'm sure this comes as no surprise, but from here on out I'll be ignoring you. Enjoy the war, and hope your able to be purified through your curb stomping.

Tears, what tears? Don't be stupid. You seem to think this actually is real.
No body was burnt, No body has been hurt. They are only Pixels on a Computer screen.

I am absolutely enjoying this game.

Don't be silly, Pixels on a computer screen cant be purified.

A message from KoRT.

We shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender....

CU :D

Edited by St Mungo

Tears, what tears? Don't be stupid. You seem to think this actually is real.
No body was burnt, No body has been hurt. They are only Pixels on a Computer screen.

I am absolutely enjoying this game.

Don't be silly, Pixels on a computer screen cant be purified.

A message from KoRT.

We shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender....

CU :D

not bad ... WInston Churchill :P

Sir Kindle and the aNiMaLz are under BPTAO's wing and we will handle their FA matters from here on out and will handle any disputes or problems asap as we learn of them so feel free to contact me with any concerns and I will do my best to resolve the issue...We will end the wars as soon as aNiMaLz is safe and all battlefronts have concluded and Peace is achieved... :psyduck:

Sir Kindle and the aNiMaLz are under BPTAO's wing and we will handle their FA matters from here on out and will handle any disputes or problems asap as we learn of them so feel free to contact me with any concerns and I will do my best to resolve the issue...We will end the wars as soon as aNiMaLz is safe and all battlefronts have concluded and Peace is achieved... :psyduck:

i think this gag order is long overdue.

Sir Kindle and the aNiMaLz are under BPTAO's wing and we wI'll handle their FA matters from here on out and will handle any disputes or problems asap as we learn of them so feel free to contact me with any concerns and I will do my best to resolve the issue...We will end the wars as soon as aNiMaLz is safe and all battlefronts have concluded and Peace is achieved... :psyduck:

Just for the sake of understanding, how do you plan to make sure animalz are safe in this conflict when kindle

Has waged eternal war on kort?

[B]We will never under any circumstances end our war with KoRT. That was the last chance for them[/b]. Rebel, and Sephiroth, my brothers they have bamboozled you. They are lying punk cowards. I explained quite clearly why we attacked near the beginning of this thread. They are wastemen in sheeps clothing. They are bullies and worse. We had every right to attack. We will not be pushed around by KoRT or anyone.

Stonewall I implore you, help us finish this alliance off. They represent everything that is wrong with bob. They have unjustly attacked us because we would not accept the harboring of Cnaed by TPE. Any alliance would do the same. They are evil, vile creatures who pretend to be noble, but are snakes. Now lets crush the serpent with our heel.

I will make this very clear. The aNiMaLz familia will never give them rest or peace again. I will hunt them to the ends of planet bob to make them pay for what they have done to our family over the last two years.

Oh yes my friends there will be blood, and casualties. No peace. No rest. We will, hopefully together with our allies, blot this cancer out from bob.

Just quoting source for my above question.

[B]We will never under any circumstances end our war with KoRT. That was the last chance for them[/b]. Rebel, and Sephiroth, my brothers they have bamboozled you. They are lying punk cowards. I explained quite clearly why we attacked near the beginning of this thread. They are wastemen in sheeps clothing. They are bullies and worse. We had every right to attack. We will not be pushed around by KoRT or anyone.

Stonewall I implore you, help us finish this alliance off. They represent everything that is wrong with bob. They have unjustly attacked us because we would not accept the harboring of Cnaed by TPE. Any alliance would do the same. They are evil, vile creatures who pretend to be noble, but are snakes. Now lets crush the serpent with our heel.

I will make this very clear. The aNiMaLz familia will never give them rest or peace again. I will hunt them to the ends of planet bob to make them pay for what they have done to our family over the last two years.

Oh yes my friends there will be blood, and casualties. No peace. No rest. We will, hopefully together with our allies, blot this cancer out from bob.

Just quoting source for my above question.

Your friend is a pretty objectively terrible person. Maybe you should reevaluate who you associate with; you're judged by the company you keep, after all, and the company you're keeping right now with Kindle is pretty frigging aweful. 

Sir Kindle and the aNiMaLz are under BPTAO's wing and we will handle their FA matters from here on out and will handle any disputes or problems asap as we learn of them so feel free to contact me with any concerns and I will do my best to resolve the issue...We will end the wars as soon as aNiMaLz is safe and all battlefronts have concluded and Peace is achieved...

Greetings, Stonewall. I shall contact you.

Your friend is a pretty objectively terrible person. Maybe you should reevaluate who you associate with; you're judged by the company you keep, after all, and the company you're keeping right now with Kindle is pretty frigging aweful. 

I am doing this very thing and my friends are skeptical but are supportive and are watching...others are just trolling spewing their hate...If I fail then it will not be for lack of trying I assure you... :psyduck:

Just for the sake of understanding, how do you plan to make sure animalz are safe in this conflict when kindle

Has waged eternal war on kort?

Sir Kindle has agreed to end his Jihad at conclusion of this war... :ehm:

To: stonewall14    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 12/1/2015 2:10:27 PM

Subject: RE: XXXXX

Message: Alright brother I'm going to take your advice. I'm going to stay off the owf for awhile, and let this play out.

I can't change the AA name, but we can definitely tweak the way we do things to comply to your needs. I'll do whatever I can to make life easier for you brother.

Just keep me updated on whats up, and your needs, and I'll focus on the battlefield.

Talk soon brother,

Sir Kindle

In addition, when I requested it, Sir Kindle immediately kicked Vosunda who is rogue attacking DK, LSF and Sparta... :ehm: