Sir Kindle, whose signature is that on the October 31, 2013 treaty between the Knights of the Round Table and the Prussians?

See: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119046-a-treaty-between-knights-prussians/

6536442_f520.jpg

Edited by Knights of the Grail

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this amusing as I remember we hit The Prussian confederation with war jesus about a year ago.

With that being said- KORT is a cherry picking treaty backer and if I recall TPC ended up doing the beer and bratwurst accord with Nordreich because you people are so god damn useless (unless it's picking on the little guy)

edit; spelling

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I find tbis amusing as I remember we hit The Orussian confederation with war jesus about a year ago.

With that being said- KORT is a cherry picking treaty backer and if I recall TPC ended up doing the beer and bratwurst accord with Nordeich because you people are so god damn useless (unless it's picking on the little guy)

Just to put a few points in order.  At that time KoRT was not a protector, but an ally, we were offered help but declined it.  The protectorate with NoR came later as I had dual nationality and like a lot of alliances, inactivity and deletions had taken their toll.

KoRT has always been there for its allies, always

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

Just to put a few points in order.  At that time KoRT was not a protector, but an ally, we were offered help but declined it.  The protectorate with NoR came later as I had dual nationality and like a lot of alliances, inactivity and deletions had taken their toll.

This is an out right lie. As we had the forums shots at the time and they had no help. They literally sat in their forums and said 'this is it folks, help isn't coming'. That is why they got with NOR after.

And also, you guys did help- with spy ops (and we knew that at the time). And basically M Inc / War Jesus did about 100 times more damage to TPC than animalz, hell probably a thousand times more damage... along with poaching, extortion and other terrible evil things we could get away with. And you hid!

a couple of animalz nations does a little bit of damage and trolling and you make an entire circus out the the ordeal.

[slow clap]

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Son,

compared to you they cannot compete; not with your three ring circus of !@#$ posting, delusion enabling, and more !@#$ posting.

delusion enabling? like that time you threatened methrage and then a month later went on a whole "well has more wonders than me" rant...

delusion is usually enabled by the ultimate fails of society (you margrave)... a treaty-less AA set out to be different when in reality you are stuck in  whatever is trending and blowing with the wind. Let's not go down the path of delusion enabling as you have already fallen off the edge of a flat planet

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

This is an out right lie. As we had the forums shots at the time and they had no help. They literally sat in their forums and said 'this is it folks, help isn't coming'. That is why they got with NOR after.

And also, you guys did help- with spy ops (and we knew that at the time). And basically M Inc / War Jesus did about 100 times more damage to TPC than animalz, hell probably a thousand times more damage... along with poaching, extortion and other terrible evil things we could get away with. And you hid!

a couple of animalz nations does a little bit of damage and trolling and you make an entire circus out the the ordeal.

[slow clap]

Ah yes those would be the Forum shots taken by a re-roll, who while an Admin at TPC created his own little back door, then spied.  So off course you caused more damage than animalz, it was two alliances doing the attacking, with the inside information from that spying.

So have fun with your dose of slow clap,

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

Hitchcock that's why you should just ignore that peon. He is a lying coward who only verbally attacks what ever it's popular to hate on. And yeah, I remember that Senator Sephiroth incident where dude was acting hard, then got smoked only to cry about wonders. Then has the audacity to even speak on aNiMaLz. All we do is fight people with more money and wonders and nations then us. He's a ignorant nobody best to leave it alone.

KoRT knows what they did. I have explained the situation here in full as well. I keep getting repetitive questions now, so Xanth we are about done. You got boring quick.

Alexio, no you have not insulted us worse then KoRT or Cnaed has. In fact I often forget about your existence. I'm neutral when it comes to you, so it's really whatever. You can attack us, or just stay out of our way, but for what you say here I just don't care. I can easily ignore you.

So what Grail? I signed a treaty two years ago. You should have just paid the small amount. You know damn well it's not extortion, its proper cn etiquette. You clearly had no intentions on keeping our relationship stable. Hitchcock is 100% right on what he says about you guys. Your what's wrong with bob. Alliances like you bore people into deletion. Now enough talk between me and you. It's war to the knife. Eternal war. Delete our embassy, and I'm going to ignore you from here on out.

Cnaed, what I said to Grail goes for you too. Prussian farmers will eternally fill aNiMaLz coffers. This is the last time you guys betray me. I let Lecnarb slide, but here its two strikes and your out.

This is false, KoRT was not there. If they were, they hid behind spy ops. No nation sitting in TPC believed that help was on the way. And the nations who came over to M Inc post war also noted that there was no help offered.

KoRT will help their allies when it is convenient for them (like picking on a small AA like Animalz).

Ah yes those would be the Forum shots taken by a re-roll, who while an Admin at TPC created his own little back door, then spied.  So off course you caused more damage than animalz, it was two alliances doing the attacking, with the inside information from that spying.

Yes we did. And we knew/know more about that situation than you do. And you are a liar.

President Harden, my friend, and ally in the LPC. You are wrong on two points. We can, and will win, and we are right. Weigh out the evidence and see the truth. Also as a member of the LPC I strongly urge you to exercise your option to defend your brothers in aNiMaLz, and help protect LPC assets.

Edited by Sir Kindle

President Harden, my friend, and ally in the LPC. You are wrong on two points. We can, and will win, and we are right. Weigh out the evidence and see the truth. Also as a member of the LPC I strongly urge you to exercise your option to defend your brothers in aNiMaLz, and help protect LPC assets.

I must be a terrible President, I am unaware that SDS joined LPC :P

I think both of you are going to war over nothing. I urge peace as an option :)

The aNiMaLz are on the loose and the Beasts have been unleashed...xD I am available in Skype and will get on IRC if necessary as stated above and am not going to do this join this forum and wait for this guy to do this and that guy to do that as time is precious and my plate is too full atm...I will set up our diplomatic core when we get a chance with ambassadors and such as we are working on setting all these things up and will get them set up asap... :ehm: 

Is this what these Wars are really about. Poaching Players??

To: St Mungo From: Sir Kindle Date: 11/28/2015 1:20:15 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Sir Kindle for the following reason: Come join aNiMaLz

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: St Mungo From: Sir Kindle Date: 11/28/2015 4:00:58 PM

Subject: War

Message: To be clear that offer of peace was for you and you alone. Not for KoRT. I offered it in hopes you would accept, and join aNiMaLz. If your not interested just deny the peace and continue your attacks.

To: Sir Kindle From: St Mungo Date: 11/29/2015 1:07:55 AM

Subject: RE: War

They are not wastemen in sheep's clothing, bullies or worse.
Or are KoRT knights evil, vile creatures who pretend to be noble, or are they snakes that need to be crushed like a serpent with your heel. Or blotted out like a cancer from bob.

Those others on forums have been a lot nastier than Cnaed has ever been to you. Are you going to Declare War on them all.

Sometimes we do have to take it on the chin and Let It Go.
Their is an old children's saying..
"Sticks and stones will break my bones Names will never hurt me."

In fact KoRT Knights are good and Honourable people.

If anyone needs blotted out from bob. Its you and others like you.

Sorry I have made good friends in KoRT.
I wouldn't join you or your aNiMaLz even if aNiMalz.
was the only Alliance on planet Bob.

Is this what these Wars are really about. Poaching Players??

Our war is over your aggression against our ally who requested we assist, and will continue as long as they remain on the feild of battle in harms way..."So be it..." :ehm: , So let it be... :war: 

SIR KINDLE'S GOONS CAREER:

I'd like permission to raid the Knight of the Round Table. There are people in my range that I know have tons of tech and cash. Also I don't like them and want to cause chaos among thir ranks.

Sure they got 54 nations, many unactive, and the ones that are active are pussies. DBDC raids them all the time with out consequence. I myself used to occasionally $%&@ up their lower tiers while comming out financially ahead. It's a fun raid, and there is no real threat.

I also just straight up personally don't like their government. I want to give them something to cry about, I know how they all squabble around their lame ass forum when an attack happens, and its funny to me. Besides for the desire to bring choas, the lust for tech, and money, and my own personal vendettas I think also attacks on them could force them into certain agreements that would favor us.

If it's a no it's a no, but think about it.

Response: No.

Cool cool brothers. Just asking. I'll go back to my normal !@#$. But if ever its cool to $%&@ with those cowards can I get a personal hit up? Like can send some tell me in game its good to go in case I dont see it here?

Response: No one is going to remember that

$%&@ you !@#$%*. If I ever ever ever see you in RL im gonna $%&@ you up. Tell your local police station. Seriously $%&@ YOU ill kill you !@#$%*

$%&@ your mama too

and your dad and sis

ill $%&@ both of them at the same time. ill rock your dads !@#$%^& while your sluttly whore sis licks my nuts. $%&@ YOU

Now because of your punk ass im gonna raid them. $%&@ YOU. !@#$%* ass. You kiss my !@#$@#$ ass and go to !@#$@#$ hell. I'm raiding them, and fuuck you. $%&@ YOU!

Yeah yeah i hit em up, you punk !@#$%*. ill kill your hoe ass, $%&@ you your mom, your dad, and your grandma, call me !@#$%* ill kill you 1847 371 1506 $%&@ you

Oh and $%&@ anyone who dares !@#$@#$ comment here. Punk ass !@#$%*es ill kill you all. KILL KILL KILL shut the $%&@ up. Just shut the $%&@ up and mind your business. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU. dont talk !@#$ !@#$%*es cause if you do ill rapre your !@#$@#$ corpse !@#$%*. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you

I tried to go on IRC but my !@#$%* computer wouldnt let me, so I'll jusrt say it here. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you. $%&@ all you guys, everone burn in !@#$@#$ hell. BURN BURN !@#$@#$ BURN roast in the fire of hell. My hate will keep the flames BURNING. I spit !@#$@#$ cum on your GRAVE. $%&@ YOU. HOW !@#$@#$ dare you comment on me? Huh? I just nutted in your casket. $%&@ YOU!

Response: WTF just happen??

So, Sir Kindle is more than just a little unhinged when it comes to KoRT