Oculus Third Decree

Letum

which alliances are those?

the threads where bones threatens you and you guys attack MI6/TPF are still on the front page. i know that bigger lies go down easier, but there's pretty much no way that "forgiveness", "fair play", or "upstanding moral behavior" even enter into the question.

IMO, back up your words with actions and smash bones. it isn't like he doesn't deserve it. plus it would give me another thread to talk !@#i must

must admit i lol'ed  ....just out of curiousity .. seems to me that considering i have or recall something to the effect NpO did at some time put some kind of bounty on them that supply DBDC and members with dual membership under some kind of tech embargo stating that anyone sending tech to them would be..... dam i hate being old and forgetting things lmao

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must admit i lol'ed  ....just out of curiousity .. seems to me that considering i have or recall something to the effect NpO did at some time put some kind of bounty on them that supply DBDC and members with dual membership under some kind of tech embargo stating that anyone sending tech to them would be..... dam i hate being old and forgetting things lmao

Either you're really old, or you've been drinking :P

Congrats on peace to all parties. This thread is interesting.

I don't get all the haters, Monster Inc is crappy tiny alliance. 
If they were a significant alliance I could understand keeping them at war but they're a small pile of turd. 
Is it really worth fighting morons over a pile of turd. 

Why is everyone who's not part of a big alliance considered to be subhuman?

Congrats to all involved BTW.

Why is everyone who's not part of a big alliance considered to be subhuman?

Congrats to all involved BTW.

This is a two part ...

1) Sheppard just tends to talk out his ass and 8.7 out of 10 times don't worry about what he says

2) His remark was more towards the alliance themselves on their own merit rather than due to physical size or any other matter

Nice words. Coming from an IRON nation sitting on a measly 4 million casualties. You do realize that we have two members with over 15 million casualties, right? Currently ranked #21 and #23 for casualties counts on planet Bob. I know that a high number for you to fathom with IRONs flip flop dog pile ideals.

On another note- we do much more than your average micro.

And to address your question: The butt hurt stems from caustic of non grata talking so much {>. and his ass couldn't cash it.

You see, when BONEs made that statement, caustic sits at a measly 40k- and in the big picture NPO would have burned a lot more than NG- and believe me, NPO was 'quick' to bring us to the peace talk table.

As for what we wanted- speculation runs wild I guess - and we decided to go with BONEs advice and accept the peace.

There is method to the madness on a couple of points:

1) for being an almighty and powerful block- it took one man to make a demand and it was met. Three days was given, and it was wrapped up in less than 24hrs.

2) SPTR did send us war aid (money and troops)- which is deemed as an act of war and oculus didn't capitalize on it- which is really weird because of the showboaters who cry out 'I don't have any targets, boo hoo'

3) and lastly- and most hilarious- with the crap caustic talked in the previous thread- it also sent a message that Oculus is not a 'collective of all thoughts' bloc- it's primary voiced by NPO with caustic crying in the corner.

Now I actually don't mind Letum- he's fun to talk to, I respect Pansy, and I find Hartw to be hilarious. Our conversation and including frawley wasn't an intense emotional scream match- we have a mutual love for Bob- people hit people- and some pew pew pew. I also don't mind caustic.

And for dialogue's sake, Caustic, LOL

Best post I've read in a few weeks. 

This is a two part ...

1) Sheppard just tends to talk out his ass and 8.7 out of 10 times don't worry about what he says

2) His remark was more towards the alliance themselves on their own merit rather than due to physical size or any other matter

I thank you for your breakdown of the situation sir, many thanks.

hahahahahaha ain't this some !@#$. Hitting MI6 for months, if not years old, !@#$ but yes, some bastion of "forgiveness". hahahahahaha Keep that spindoctoring going. Y'all !@#$ your !@#$@#$ pants quickly is what happened. You thought you had to fight a war in the upper tier that would cost you far more than you wanted and you !@#$ yourself. You done did Ted Nugent proud. Now go change your pants and get back to warring MI6/TPF/STA.

I would assume then that a hyper-aggressive alliance such as yours would have kept poor Monsters Inc at war just out of spite for what a third party said? That's not particularly fair.

I would assume then that a hyper-aggressive alliance such as yours would have kept poor Monsters Inc at war just out of spite for what a third party said? That's not particularly fair.

What? Despite what you think, we aren't some uber-boogeyman with massive schemes and plots. Why would we keep Minc at war? That is their call just as it was when they entered. Just because most of us at MI6 are bemused at the last 24 hours does not mean we are going to keep anyone at war except Oculus. But glad to see y'all attempting to spread more shit about MI6. Are we that particularly scary to Oculus?

What? Despite what you think, we aren't some uber-boogeyman with massive schemes and plots. Why would we keep Minc at war? That is their call just as it was when they entered. Just because most of us at MI6 are bemused at the last 24 hours does not mean we are going to keep anyone at war except Oculus. But glad to see y'all attempting to spread more !@#$ about MI6. Are we that particularly scary to Oculus?

Ah in that case I am glad you agree with us that giving Monsters peace was the right thing to do. Perhaps there is hope for you yet.

What? Despite what you think, we aren't some uber-boogeyman with massive schemes and plots. Why would we keep Minc at war? That is their call just as it was when they entered. Just because most of us at MI6 are bemused at the last 24 hours does not mean we are going to keep anyone at war except Oculus. But glad to see y'all attempting to spread more !@#$ about MI6. Are we that particularly scary to Oculus?

So you're saying you'd have done the same thing Oculus just did?

i had a serious response written up to this but i can't stop laughing. you have mastered the art of avoiding the point and accusing your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of.

So you're saying you'd have done the same thing Oculus just did?

Its only cool when he does it, otherwise its cowardly of course.

Oculus gave Monsters Inc white peace, which is what most would of done. It is tactical to focus their war on their target, rather than get distracted by Monster Inc's unpredictable entrance.

In a way BONES may of done Oculus a favor by getting Monsters Inc off them when Monsters Inc didn't seem to be thinking about a peaceful solution before the thread by BONES.

So congrats on peace to both sides here.

I am amused at the amount of twisting being done hahahaha. Frankly, if I had the NS of Oculus behind me, I would have done so much differently y'all's minds would be blown. But hey, gotta keep with the narrative that MI6 is some master manipulative yet diplomatically inept, hyper-aggressive, weak-willed, and whatever else y'all came up with- alliance. I know it is hard to keep up all the contradictory shit you keep spreading but please, keep the spinning going. It makes the world go round. 

I am amused at the amount of twisting being done hahahaha. Frankly, if I had the NS of Oculus behind me, I would have done so much differently y'all's minds would be blown. But hey, gotta keep with the narrative that MI6 is some master manipulative yet diplomatically inept, hyper-aggressive, weak-willed, and whatever else y'all came up with- alliance. I know it is hard to keep up all the contradictory !@#$ you keep spreading but please, keep the spinning going. It makes the world go round.

You'd have blown people's minds by giving peace to Monsters Inc? I'm not sure how that would work but I'd be interested to find out.

I am amused at the amount of twisting being done hahahaha. Frankly, if I had the NS of Oculus behind me, I would have done so much differently y'all's minds would be blown. But hey, gotta keep with the narrative that MI6 is some master manipulative yet diplomatically inept, hyper-aggressive, weak-willed, and whatever else y'all came up with- alliance. I know it is hard to keep up all the contradictory !@#$ you keep spreading but please, keep the spinning going. It makes the world go round.

Looking at your posts makes the Oculus DoW make much more sense.

You laugh at how amused you are over perceived twisting, tell us our minds would be blown if you had Oculus' strength, then mumble on about narratives in some ego trip.

Your postings are bad enough for M16 to burned down to the ground. Come up with better content to change the narrative, other than mumble about why you make a good punching bag.

Looking at your posts makes the Oculus DoW make much more sense.

You laugh at how amused you are over perceived twisting, tell us our minds would be blown if you had Oculus' strength, then mumble on about narratives in some ego trip.

Your postings are bad enough for M16 to burned down to the ground. Come up with better content to change the narrative, other than mumble about why you make a good punching bag.

You are free to try bro. Given this war, I will most likely be in your range soon enough. As for my postings, with the craptacular shit I am given to work off of, yeah. As for a punching bag, well you would definitely know what it feels like to be a punching bag since that is literally all you are good for and have been for what, 6 years and running?

You are free to try bro. Given this war, I will most likely be in your range soon enough. As for my postings, with the craptacular !@#$ I am given to work off of, yeah. As for a punching bag, well you would definitely know what it feels like to be a punching bag since that is literally all you are good for and have been for what, 6 years and running?

if you ask me you are campaiging to take his place it seems :)