The Doom Invasion Begins

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How mad are all of you right now? lmfao

this never gets old

Honestly after the past 2 wars, I think there are quite a few to see Sparta gone. However, doesn't change the fact that it is a bit ridiculous to have an ally turn around and ally the people who attacked you a few months prior.

Enjoy Sparta.

I'll be honest, one of our members did.

But

1) It was only one member, one member who hadn't fought a war in god knows when (due to his size, WTF were pretty much the only opportunity for him to taste war for god knows how long)

2) The member in question wasn't a .gov member, several Sparta .gov/ex .gov joined the AA to hit WTF.

3) It wasn't primarily politically motivated

So its ok when you do it but not when Sparta does it, got it.

Congrats Sparta and DBDC!

Honestly after the past 2 wars, I think there are quite a few to see Sparta gone. However, doesn't change the fact that it is a bit ridiculous to have an ally turn around and ally the people who attacked you a few months prior.

Enjoy Sparta.

This isn't the first time a turn like that has happened.  Remember when MK and TOP signed an MDoAP after MK and C&G defeated that TOP/IRON coalition in that one war years ago?

This isn't the first time a turn like that has happened.  Remember when MK and TOP signed an MDoAP after MK and C&G defeated that TOP/IRON coalition in that one war years ago?

I think at the time, both sides even admitted it was done solely for realpolitik reasons. Sparta has actually sewn quite a bit of animosity with their former allies, even threatening to roll us at one point. They've also tried to sell us on a long-running friendship with DBDC.

Besides, that move created a new super-coalition and some new drama. This just adds another weapon to DBDC's arsenal and will aid stagnation. A healthy opposition is always good.

Aren't you aware, IRON is infallible?

Back on topic: I really want to hear Alexandros o Megas and Justin666's opinion on this one.

Edited by Starfox101

We didn't lose pixels for a treaty, so don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by Samus

Well this is weird. The treaty web on Bob is truly ridiculous.

(OOC: Imagine if RL was like this?)

*already trying to imagine the next war*

Will there be a CB? Are CB's a thing of the past? Who will get curb stomped next?

All these answers an more on the next episode of Planet Bob. Where 9,000 nations are not enough to make things interesting.

I don't think we do CBs anymore. We just attack. Sometimes people put a half assed effort into making one up but there isn't enough stuff going on anymore for actual CBs. People are usually too careful to give someone a CB nowadays

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

Hellamad. I'm coming for you Cuba and Artigo! I'll give your toes such a whipping, you'll think a gnat was biting you. :smug:

Cum at me bro

Earlier in the conflict your alliance did the same exact thing, so you really don't have the room to criticize Sparta here.

This is Samus you're talking to lol

o/ Sparta

o/ DBDC

As my comments have been asked I am quite happy this happening. It is not everything about pixels and yes I can be proud that I contributed a little to see this happening. 

During wars it is common to know your opponents better when a communication is open and then you can - or can not - appreciate them.

I had an open communication with my DBDC opponents - at that time - and it was quite sincere and cool. Excellent guys and even though costing me some hundred thousands in NS and some tenth thousands in tech during the multiple mentioned wars during the last few years the experience was quite positive.

It will be interesting to fight along them as an ally in the next wars. 

Well this is weird. The treaty web on Bob is truly ridiculous.

(OOC: Imagine if RL was like this?)

*already trying to imagine the next war*

Will there be a CB? Are CB's a thing of the past? Who will get curb stomped next?

All these answers an more on the next episode of Planet Bob. Where 9,000 nations are not enough to make things interesting.

I do believe we have reached new levels of ludicrous with the treaty web :P

In any case, as o Megas said, our past interactions with DBDC have been nothing but respectful and I'm glad to have the chance to work with them even closer.

o/ Sparta

o/ DBDC