The Doom Invasion Begins

Well lads, you've done an excellent job of making fools of yourselves without any additional help from me, so I think I'll leave you to it then. :popcorn: Just an additional point, if you actually have legitimate problems with us, address us personally. That's how "communication" actually works. Don't go around on treaty posts announcing your political grievances like little tools, it only makes you look petty.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 101,795 Attacking + 226,517 Defending = 328,312 Casualties

The only thing that looks "petty" is your casualty count, it's probably best for you to hide behind other alliances

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lads, you've done an excellent job of making fools of yourselves without any additional help from me, so I think I'll leave you to it then. :popcorn: Just an additional point, if you actually have legitimate problems with us, address us personally. That's how "communication" actually works. Don't go around on treaty posts announcing your political grievances like little tools, it only makes you look petty.

Once again, thanks for all the well wishes, I'm excited to see where this new friendship will further take us. Doxa Sparta!

o/ Sparta

o/ DBDC

I am fairly certain every single one of my posts has been directly at your alliance and its leadership in a very direct and personal way.  I know you don't understand it when people disagree with you, being petulant children, but none of my ''grievances with you'' are actually political. 

Looking petty is the last of my concerns, I am capable of extreme pettiness, but I fail to see where anyone has been petty but you and DA in this thread.  Your attempts to dismiss and diminish with childish diversions reveals more about your ability than you would care to understand if you even could.

If you don't want comment on your alliance and the impact of this treaty on your alliance and the world in general, please feel free to not post announcements.  It is the expectation that everyone will salute and hail your political expediency that has bought you undone.  You think what you have done is very clever indeed and that says plenty about your character but some commentators regard your current path as the ultimate opportunism.  I am sure it will work out well for you of course, political expediency rarely fails on Bob does it?

Number of Soldiers Lost: 101,795 Attacking + 226,517 Defending = 328,312 Casualties

The only thing that looks "petty" is your casualty count, it's probably best for you to hide behind other alliances

DAFAQ!? I have more casualties that that haha

20:09 DeathAdder: DoomHouse was brought to its knees for making the same mistake.
20:09 DeathAdder: And believe me, Kaskus and NEW sphere can't be DH on DH's worse day.
20:10 L_H: i think that side of the web is doing okay- as i believe the pink pact was to try to chill escalation
20:10 L_H: not inflame it
20:10 DeathAdder: You think I give a flying [edit] about that color pact?
20:11 L_H: it's from my perspective- i have no actual evidence or involvement in the matters
20:12 DeathAdder: It's as useless as NOIR was.
20:12 DeathAdder: Even more useless.
20:12 DeathAdder: At least NOIR actually managed to prevent conflicts.
20:13 L_H: question for you
20:14 L_H: activating beer o sphere pretty much triggers a ww?
20:14 L_H: or will chains not tug that far?
20:20 DeathAdder: Oh no, they'll tug very far.
20:21 DeathAdder: And believe me, my boys are aching to use their new EMP's to eradicate an alliance's tech.
20:22 L_H: those things are pretty sweet
20:23 L_H: i peed a little when i saw them at use during the pax incident
20:23 L_H: L_H poors another rum and sprite
20:23 L_H: pours*
20:37 L_H: where does cuba and company play into all of his?
20:37 L_H: this*
20:38 DeathAdder: Who cares. Too irrelevant to affect my sphere.
20:38 L_H: but they have DS
20:39 DeathAdder: I'm quivering in my boots from a Micro. >.>
20:39 L_H: meh- hopefully things just stay low key
20:39 DeathAdder: Unless DBDC wants to sell down to middle tier and enter the shark tank, they aren't relevant.

And this week, Lord Hitchcock learns about AA's !@#$-talking each other in his fervent quest to get a clue.

I can dig up more "!A#$-talking" where I called you and yeru out for being spineless, wishy-washy sell outs

Edited by Lord Hitchcock