MI6 FA update

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to raid Myth I think... Any objections from MI6?

You can't. 

He's too small.

Because he actually fights. 

Oh hey look. He's younger than you and half your NS and has almost double the casualties. I wonder why. He must raid be better at raiding unaligned micros.

You can't. 

He's too small.

Because he actually fights. 

Oh hey look. He's younger than you and half your NS and has almost double the casualties. I wonder why. He must raid be better at raiding unaligned micros.

How is that a remotely meaningful argument? Last war I put my just barely 2 million casualty nation up against about 60 million worth of Kaskus casualties and dealt 2:1 damage. Is that how you calculated that you might stand a chance against MI6?

Edited by Avakael

How is that a remotely meaningful argument? Last war I put my just barely 2 million casualty nation up against about 60 million worth of Kaskus casualties and dealt 2:1 damage. Is that how you calculated that you might stand a chance against MI6?

:facepalm:

I'm not saying more casualties directly correlate with winning a war, but to just reinforce my point directly above that, namely that myth fights wars, while KenM doesn't. 

:facepalm:

I'm not saying more casualties directly correlate with winning a war, but to just reinforce my point directly above that, namely that myth fights wars, while KenM doesn't.

Yeah you have no idea what you are talking about. I bought a Manhattan project early and sold way down to stay in the 10-15k range and fight wonder havens who got beat down that new people wouldn't stand a chance against. I did that for almost 3 years. So again, be quiet.

Casualties aren't large for small nations. And since before this year I was never over 30k I have no idea what your argument is based on besides not knowing a damn thing about anything, which is your normal MO. Edited by KenMorningstar

Well, there is one prominent example. You know, it was fairly recent. Involved some sort of Avian Party vs. a certain Cold Clan. Are you sure your mind isn't going? I mean, you are 1800 days old, Ken. Maybe you should sit back, relax, and let MI6 handle things for a bit. I mean, if GOONS is gonna go neutral, you might as well let MI6 have some fun in your place.

Well, there is one prominent example. You know, it was fairly recent. Involved some sort of Avian Party vs. a certain Cold Clan. Are you sure your mind isn't going? I mean, you are 1800 days old, Ken. Maybe you should sit back, relax, and let MI6 handle things for a bit. I mean, if GOONS is gonna go neutral, you might as well let MI6 have some fun in your place.

Holy crap have I been around that long? Ugh.

I've got the biggest dick now shut up go post in embassies otherwise kerschbs is gonna have to acp. No one wants that.

Dear god, no one wants this. Please, won't someone think of the forums.

And for the love of Bob, why are we acknowledging Smurf? 

Dear god, no one wants this. Please, won't someone think of the forums.

[B]And for the love of Bob, why are we acknowledging Smurf [/b]

He's just trying to steal the thunder from Tywin/Rey. The real question is whether this is an improvement or downgrade...

You are a bad enough poster that you would fit right in with Kaskus

You are a bad enough poster that you would fit right in with Kaskus

Thanks, I've been practicing.

Voted NG Spamposter 2 years in a row & Badposter for 2013. I lost Badposter for 2014 to KingXander & Krihelion (Unkajo). It is my greatest shame to lose to a member who does not even have a nation. :(

Stop poaching our members.

Stop making thinly veiled attempts at fabricating animosity at every opportunity. Or throwing tantrums to our allies when your members decide on their own accord that they want to leave.

People leave MI6 too. It'll be okay.

Edited by IYIyTh

Sheep Inc. Formal Announcement

3537657_zpseeyr6bck.jpg

As a fellow high-calibre alliance, Sheep Inc. would like to join The Dark Templar in announcing that any attempts to poach our members will not be tolerated.

Thank you for your time.