Declaration of war

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any faster and I'd begin to suspect it's a set up for a Fark Erection announcement.

Pretty much exactly what I thought, and I'm quite sure it is the case. I guess a DoW just adds a little more pressure to the situation, and worked out for these guys.

Failed gather intelligence operation: $275,792
Posting a DoW two hours after initial wars without contacting the alliance: free
Showing the OWF how completely incompetent your alliance is: priceless

Edited by Bobogoobo

Failed gather intelligence operation: $275,792
Posting a DoW two hours after initial wars without contacting the alliance: free
Showing the OWF how completely incompetent your alliance is: priceless

SPATR is actually pretty competent. Guns first diplomacy is a common mistake made by competent alliances, lest we forget history. Edited by Neo Uruk

The two governments have had a chance to talk. TDO has kicked the nation tentas out for breaking their rules. The two governments have decided on a white peace. At this time we at SPTR are calling a seize fire and offering peace.

Please exclude LPH from the cease fire negotiations... for the lulz

War? This was a declaration of shenanigans. Shenanigans I tell you.

The two governments have had a chance to talk. TDO has kicked the nation tentas out for breaking their rules. The two governments have decided on a white peace. At this time we at SPTR are calling a seize fire and offering peace.

You can seize that fire all you want, but don't come crying to us when you get burnt.

SPATR is actually pretty competent. Guns first diplomacy is a common mistake made by competent alliances, lest we forget history.

Hahaha.  Wait you're serious.  

It's not guns first when you're dealing with a neutral.  What were they afraid of, flowers being put in their rifles?  

SPATR and co are basically just DBDC wards in my opinion, we all know what happens if someone whacks them.

TOP and co are basically just MHA wards in my opinion, we all know what happens if someone whacks them.