CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry, but defeating the Babylonian fleet and smashing southern Russia with my armored fist is just going to be one of those things I will always remember, even if it was retconned right before it happened.

I can hear the enemies screams and the cheering of my men in my mind.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I'm taking a break from RP for a few days, and then possibly considering removing my nation from cnrp2, I haven't quite decided yet.  But a few people in it are just too toxic and are making CNRP2 extremely unfun.  

I really would like to continue my RP with Rudolph though, one of the few things that actually still is fun.

Edited by Euphaia

So two toxic players left CNRP2, one way or another. Good riddance, we don't need people who repeatedly violate and manipulate the rules and norms for their own convenience.

And sorry that you had to experience this, Euphaia. Hope you'll remain for a while. You're a good rper.

Bah, look for what its worth Euphaia, I dont consider you stupid or an idiot. But I am easily frustrated and I do lash out at people. I also don't tend to hold back, something that everyone here will tell you. You are a good RPer and I do hope you decide to stay around.

I'm taking a break from RP for a few days, and then possibly considering removing my nation from cnrp2, I haven't quite decided yet.  But a few people in it are just too toxic and are making CNRP2 extremely unfun.  

I really would like to continue my RP with Rudolph though, one of the few things that actually still is fun.

You haven't even interacted with me yet.. and I'm crazy.

Please stay Euphaia. If you work on getting the right allies then Zoot and TBM aren't going to do anything to you.

So two toxic players left CNRP2, one way or another. Good riddance, we don't need people who repeatedly violate and manipulate the rules and norms for their own convenience.
And sorry that you had to experience this, Euphaia. Hope you'll remain for a while. You're a good rper.

Talk with him ICly. You're both easy to get along with and I think you will get along well. Plus you're neighbors. Also I mean this in a none provoking way but I want you to not throw around accusations without evidence. Like you tell me not to.

You haven't even interacted with me yet.. and I'm crazy.

Then talk to him please. Edited by Rotavele

I appreciate everyone's kind words.  However, with the recent land grabbing and annexation of the Crimea, it's apparrent nobody wants me or Belarus to grow, or have any ports, or ever have a Navy.  There was obviously no thought given towards either of us in that decision.  

Instead of leaving it as whitespace for other players, or letting Hungary and Belarus split it between us, or even splitting between the four of us.

So with that in mind, I'll bow out of CNRP2 and wait for Beyond Earth. 

Edited by Euphaia

I appreciate everyone's kind words.  However, with the recent land grabbing and annexation of the Crimea, it's apparrent nobody wants me or Belarus to grow, or have any ports, or ever have a Navy.  There was obviously no thought given towards either of us in that decision.  

Instead of leaving it as whitespace for other players, or letting Hungary and Belarus split it between us, or even splitting between the four of us.

So with that in mind, I'll bow out of CNRP2 and wait for Beyond Earth. :)

did you think to ask zoot ICly?

did you think to ask zoot ICly?

Hahahaahaahaahahhahahaha!

Ahahahahahahahaha!

That was a good one. Also when are you adding the rest of the middle east to the map for him?  Didnt he already do that RP?

You and Lynneth are late!

Edited by Rotavele

Hahahaahaahaahahhahahaha!

Ahahahahahahahaha!

That was a good one. Also when are you adding the rest of the middle east to the map for him?  Didnt he already do that RP?

You and Lynneth are late!

you seem to think everyone else would get treated like tywin and you are treated, thats not the case, those who genuinely wish to RP would have managed to get what they wanted, you two intentionally troll and so you are treated poorly, cause and effect.

So with that in mind, I'll bow out of CNRP2 and wait for Beyond Earth. 

Rudolph said that he wanted to contest it IC and wanted to make it a protectorate of his and Muscowy's (JED's). I feel like this decision isn't really based on the Crimea so much as the compounding of the problems from earlier in the thread, and I hope you decide to reevaluate. There is plenty of white space that can be RP'd if you want to go elsewhere, and if you decide to be a commie I'll even support you IC.

Edited by Hereno

you seem to think everyone else would get treated like tywin and you are treated, thats not the case, those who genuinely wish to RP would have managed to get what they wanted, you two intentionally troll and so you are treated poorly, cause and effect.

And that right there my friend, is why you've lost so many good men and women tonight. Enjoy CNRP2 while they enjoy BE. 

Also do not accuse me of being a troll. I know this makes me sound bad but sometimes I really do just not understand stuff to a really high degree/ask dumb questions. Sorry. Also I've been wanting to leave ever since the whole autism argument came up. The ignorance from you guys was astounding and really made me feel bad for the involved player. Ever since then, I've lost a lot of respect. 

Also admitting to playing favorites and excluding the rules to certain people is the exact reason we have this CNRP2. No ones going to continue playing in something that they can have else where. Did you hear CNRP1 is getting an upgrade? Peace!

Rudolph said that he wanted to contest it IC and wanted to make it a protectorate of his and Muscowy's (JED's). I feel like this decision isn't really based on the Crimea so much as the compounding of the problems from earlier in the thread, and I hope you decide to reevaluate. There is plenty of white space that can be RP'd if you want to go elsewhere, and if you decide to be a commie I'll even support you IC.

Yes Rudolph helped Euphaia get his allie's land back by claiming it for himself. Clearly to help Euphaia.
Edited by Rotavele

And that right there my friend, is why you've lost so many good men and women tonight. Enjoy CNRP2 while they enjoy BE. 

Also do not accuse me of being a troll. I know this makes me sound bad but sometimes I really do just not understand stuff to a really high degree/ask dumb questions. Sorry. Also I've been wanting to leave ever since the whole autism argument came up. The ignorance from you guys was astounding and really made me feel bad for the involved player. Ever since then, I've lost a lot of respect. 

Also admitting to playing favorites and excluding the rules to certain people is the exact reason we have this CNRP2. No ones going to continue playing in something that they can have else where. Did you hear CNRP1 is getting an upgrade? Peace!

Apparently you didn't lose much respect for me over the "autism argument" considering your support for me as a GM just a few days after you wished autism on my future children. When you want to be cool you can be cool, but between this comment and the fenangling of the protectorate post earlier I can't honestly say that I'm very disappointed by your departure from CNRP2. Not to mention that if you were to be honest, you never really stopped trolling so much as did it intermittently which caused people to suspect you of being a troll all the time and therefore not want relations with your IC nation. You've really done yourself no favors, and while I agree that both you and Tywin were subject to relatively harsh IC/OOC crossing, IC measures, and rule breaking, neither of you were above doing the same yourselves so I don't really feel sorry for you.

Edited by Hereno

It's a combination of both, really.

Most of the Ukrainian territory is under protection, with only the Crimean peninsula being looked at by Zoot's Babylonians. There is also the question of Romania which I believe is a protectorate of Rudolph's but which I know is both open and has black sea access. Like I said, I think you're pulling a TBM (or I guess a Hereno, seeing as I quit a few days ago and then came back myself) and you'll be back. Actually, considering the Transylvanian historical ties to Hungary, it makes sense for a Hungarian avenue of expansion.

Edited by Hereno

Rota,

What do you mean good?

Perhaps Euphaia had something of value, but he went full stupid, so good riddance to him, unless he wants to reroll and stop sticking his nose up your butt.

You on the other hand have been nothing but a source of trouble since the day you rolled a nation. Your endless threads, you attempts to cheat, your constant lying, your ooc/ic crossing, and your persistent attention whoring were nothing but a source of constant aggravation to myself and others who were GMs.

Whatever you think was going on with the blockaide against Ukraine, the actual plan was far more insidious. You merely served as the opprotunity to icly lure someone out.

Good riddance to you and your sociopath of a buddy tywin.