Declaration of Existence of Survivors

Declaration of Existence

On this the 7 th day of Feburary in the Year of great change 2013, the members of Sutvivors being more than the new standard of 10, make this "Declaration of Existence". We are small but have a big heart. Our door is always open to all. Please welcome us into your grand society!

Edited by Commander Asaiki Tam

So you unmerged from Prototype?

That they did.

no protectors

gonna raid

I imagine GATO's protection carries over: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114969-a-gato-statement-of-intent/

That all said I've had no shortage of disagreements with lightning jack recently (as well as with a couple of your other members that have accepted his word hook, link, and sinker). Commander Asaiki Tam though you've been reasonable amongst a sea of crazy. Good luck to you all.

Edited by SirWilliam

That all said I've had no shortage of disagreements with lightning jack recently (as well as with a couple of your other members that have accepted his word hook, link, and sinker). Commander Asaiki Tam though you've been reasonable amongst a sea of crazy. Good luck to you all.

Please... You grouped me with them before I had even indicated any intention of leaving Prototype. You treated me as "one of them" - as little more than a number. As I said to you in the PM I sent to you, I had planned on leaving on pleasant terms, but you took that option away.

Just to clarify for any interested observers, here is the main point of contention in what SirWilliam seems to be implying has been my "unreasonable" interactions with him...

Please, your AA is in no position whatsoever to cast such judgment on others. And frankly, if the above is professional were far, far better off parting ways than either of us could ever imagine. Good riddance indeed.

This right here is the most blatant example of the issue I was pointing out in my message to you, but judging from your entire response, you seem too dense to understand it. My issue is that you automatically grouped me with them - while I was still under your AA no less. I expect to be treated as an individual, not as a number. I am casting this judgement not as a member of The Survivors, but as Octavion - as an individual. If you can demonstrate any fault in MY OWN actions, then I will apologize for my harsh words, but frankly, that won't be happening, because you and I both know there is no fault to be found in my actions.

I treated you as one of them because you *were* one of them. That was made abundantly clear by your as well as by their actions. You had, after all, very seldomly uttered so much as a word to any of us in your short time as part of Prototype (other than on 3 occasions), and as your publically accessible boards show you were still considered one of them once things unraveled.

In any event I don't intend on shitting up this thread any further (I only brought it up in the first place as part of a response to a question that was asked). We've said our pieces in private (as well as here a bit) and it's not a time for contempt or bitterness anyhow, it's time for celebration. The Survivors have reformed and Prototype continues on its journey.  :)

They all have nukes so it wouldn't be wise to raid any of them, just saying. Anyway, Good Luck  :D

I recall there was one guy that decided to raid a nuke-armed "target" that had no AA, then the raider's alliance brought in reinforcements when mushroom clouds appeared.

It ended in a mini-fiasco for obvious reasons. The target was deemed a "nuke rogue" and sanctioned, and the raider's alliance was made fun of.

Edited by HHAYD

• 2 weeks later...

Prototype is better off now anyway. The NS leveraging and immaturity was far too much.

Please ignore him. He's an idiot.

I was sad to see you guys go. You guys were a good addition and much needed fresh blood so to speak. You all will be missed, at least by me. :P Oh and LJ was awesome.

Please ignore him. He's an idiot.

I was sad to see you guys go. You guys were a good addition and much needed fresh blood so to speak. You all will be missed, at least by me. :P Oh and LJ was awesome.

Please ignore her, she is an overly emotional retard who is upset that Jonathan Brookbank got kicked out of the alliance.

lol come on guise this thread is about survivors you should PUT UP YER DUKES on our forums if you ask me

e: good luck to the survivors, sorry things didn't work out with the merge but you all ought to do fine on your own especially considering all the nuclear weaponry.

Edited by Master Hakai

Please ignore her, she is an overly emotional retard who is upset that Jonathan Brookbank got kicked out of the alliance.

As Minister Of Foreign Affairs for Prototype, I was reminding you that your negative opinions and accusations were not needed here. It has nothing to do with Jonathan Brookbank's release from our alliance. Though I am unhappy with the decision entirely, it has nothing to do with The Survivors separating. Maybe you need to look inward for the immaturity you so blatantly accuse others of.

Good luck to The Survivors. Sorry for the thread crashing, but I can't sit by and watch someone bash you when I feel it isn't deserved.