Kerberos Nexus Announcement

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1299970773' post='2661920']
Actually as small as I am, I too enjoy his antics. It will be interesting to see if ODN nations surrender to him. I would find it funny if KN's PoW's soon surpass their total membership :D
[/quote]

"KN PoW hereby declares on KN" :awesome:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299970367' post='2661916']
GOONS think they are winning a war where they have lost most of their NS and more than half the alliance is ZI
[/quote]

:looks at nation numbers, is stunned that we now have 365 members:
:looks at numbers, sees four nations at ZI:
:tries to figure out if 4 is half of 365, realizes it is not:
:remembers that in Methy's world, logic is abandoned in place of wild hyperbole and inane horsecrap:

By the way, Mether, your new buddy Hero of Time is beating you to recruiting people booted from their AA's. You're really slacking off in your desperate attempts for relevance. Better step to it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299972994' post='2661956']
If any MK nations I'm fighting want to surrender, they can become a Kerberos Nexus PoW in the same manner.
[/quote]

Before I surrender, I would like to know what kind of protection you are going to offer to nations surrendering to you :colbert: ?

[quote name='Wonnilon' timestamp='1299973118' post='2661958']
Before I surrender, I would like to know what kind of protection you are going to offer to nations surrendering to you :colbert: ?
[/quote]
If you surrender how you're suppose to and go into peace mode as well after all wars are peaced out, then by the time its possible for you to come out you are free to join any alliance who isn't fighting the war on the same side as you guys.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299973521' post='2661966']
If you surrender how you're suppose to and go into peace mode as well after all wars are peaced out, then by the time its possible for you to come out you are free to join any alliance who isn't fighting the war on the same side as you guys.
[/quote]

and what happens if I don't comply?

[quote name='Wonnilon' timestamp='1299973562' post='2661967']
and what happens if I don't comply?
[/quote]
Then you broke the terms of your surrender if you agreed to do it already, although I don't think you are serious about surrendering. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299970367' post='2661916']
Funny hearing that from someone in GOONS, in which reality is last thing you guys like to think about other than figure out ways to ruins things for other people or annoy them. GOONS think they are winning a war where they have lost most of their NS and more than half the alliance is ZI, also GOONS think somehow their allies are going to be able to send enough aid after the war as well to rebuild 300+ GOONS nations. GOONS are losing horribly, only being kept afloat by being a huge money and foreign aid slot drain on your allies with money that could be going to their own nuclear capable nations.

Even if your allies were doing good in their wars it doesn't mean GOONS are winning this war, you guys are just taking a beating in a war your allies want to keep going as long as possible. That GOONS have admitted you will be seeking reps from alliances that declared on you guys, even though you declared on NPO, I think will make them want to hit you guys without giving you peace. Reason the peace mode strategy is useful is MK and Umbrella can't use their top nations against most of theirs, but in the lower tiers they can easily beat on you guys for months. GOONS don't really matter anymore considering your just costing Umbrella and MK more than they benefit, as well as you guys making a point of turning everyone against you with policies of taking reps and ways you deal with winning.
[/quote]

Implying NS is the sole property that defines the "victory" of a war. It's all about the morale of the troops. To the untrained eye ( or just to the eyes that refuse to see ) GOONS may look like they are losing and are being curbstomped by the mighty Pacifica. However, they are simply absorbing Pacifica's resources and emptying them into the wastebin. Meanwhile, the rest of us, like Doom House and Nordreich have the opportunity to attack from the rear and simply "win". Any great leader will take one for the team. But you wouldn't know much about that - you can't really "lead" a AA with a grand total of 20 or less nations.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299973655' post='2661971']
Then you broke the terms of your surrender if you agreed to do it already, although I don't think you are serious about surrendering. :P
[/quote]

No I'm serious! I just want to know if I am attacked while a KN POW, will you protect me for the evil tech raiders?

[quote name='Wonnilon' timestamp='1299973716' post='2661974']
No I'm serious! I just want to know if I am attacked while a KN POW, will you protect me for the evil tech raiders?
[/quote]

If you surrendered to him you'd deserve whatever you got anyway, so is the question even relevant? <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1299973987' post='2661979']
If you surrendered to him you'd deserve whatever you got anyway, so is the question even relevant? <_<
[/quote]

Of course it is. I just want to confirm if this announcement belongs in national RP or the trash bin.

[quote name='Wonnilon' timestamp='1299973716' post='2661974']
[/quote]
Depends on if they are in range, but if someone surrendered I would also discuss it with any other alliances they might be fighting to peace their wars out as well.

Funny how you've gone on a tangent about GOONS, Methrage, because you get all hot and bothered whenever we pipe up. We're flattered.

It's also funny how GOONS losing NS (when at war, and with about a dozen alliances, go figure) means we're losing this war (in what reality I'm not sure, but it's not this one), given that it contradicts the fact that we've held our own and that alliances are surrendering to us, and that those still in this will as well when all is said and done. Surrendering to the losing party, doesn't make much sense.

But hey, I'm not expecting too much from you here, nor am I trying to silence you. Keep having your fun.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299954600' post='2661646']
If ODN wants peace all these need to do is agree to alliance wide white peace with all the alliances they've attacked. (Legion, UINE, 64Digits, CoJ, and KN)
[/quote]

You're a little slow on the uptake. UINE surrendered yesterday.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1299978523' post='2662086']
You're a little slow on the uptake. UINE surrendered yesterday.
[/quote]
UINE happened to be fighting the same alliance, but I never knew them well or discussed their peace plans. As far as peace goes though I like the idea of everyone cooperating on when to accept peace, rather than individuals being removed from the conflict individually as others are stuck fighting for an indefinite period of time. Although its mainly 64Digits who we hold a treaty with and CoJ that I would like to see ODN peace out with as well if I'm going to, Legion as well.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1300015992' post='2662815']
UINE happened to be fighting the same alliance, but I never knew them well or discussed their peace plans. As far as peace goes though I like the idea of everyone cooperating on when to accept peace, rather than individuals being removed from the conflict individually as others are stuck fighting for an indefinite period of time. Although its mainly 64Digits who we hold a treaty with and CoJ that I would like to see ODN peace out with as well if I'm going to, Legion as well.
[/quote]

Legion might as well have surrendered since the vast majority of their alliance is in peace mode. :v:

The thing about GOONS is they're no longer "losing" so to speak. The reason they lost so much NS was because the NPO allies poured everything they had into dogpiling them. The offensives have more or less emptied out and GOONS are declaring far more offensive wars than they have defensive, so they're not losing in any real sense. 300 GOONS nations when a good chunk of them weren't even above 3-4k infra isn't something that's impossible to rebuild even if not through direct aid.

We're winning since we're declaring offensive wars and we're calling the shots while the pathetic excuses for alliances are dying one by one.
and also we've gone up from 280~ members to 365 so i fail to see what we have lost since only small nations took the beating here.

and if all that is not enough we're dealing alot more damage than we're taking.
and we're having alot more fun than the other side since they're still preoccupied about what's right and wrong and spout retarded slogans while their end comes closer and closer with every passing moment.

Edited by Velox

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299954600' post='2661646']
ODN as a whole can peace out their war as well with no humiliation, just white peace for all on the fronts they're fighting. I'm stronger than when I started fighting you guys and a lot of your nations are getting wrecked pointlessly.

Best Regards,
Methrage, Libertarian King
[/quote]

I find your post somewhat misleading your a very small nation and in truth it will take you a lot longer to rebuild your nation then it will for ODN to rebuild the nations you attack, with the wonders you have you will win battles that's for sure but win the war it just is not possible, you should think about the damage your words are going to cause you, your one nation Vs ODN (has 344 nations) you should be able to do the maths.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299956223' post='2661678']
I should start my own one man alliance and make an announcement about what I had for breakfast each morning.

Today it was BRIOCHE!

Tomorrow it will be EGG MUFFINS!

Check back here soon for upcoming days.
[/quote]

But Methy actually does stuff, he isnt reporting what he had for breakfast. It may be only a dozen wars, but there are still wars, and from the sounds of it some pretty good ones.